Would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

If the south doesn't improve soon would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
There is no Somaliland. The isaaq clan members are fleeing their socalled lalaland in their thousands.
When they come to the west they claim to be from south somalia. They are the ones fleing Somalia the most.

Somaliland is a three city (Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera) project. They have a very bad tradebalance. They spend 150% of their income on kat. These people are high. Dont trust what they say. They are dreaming. They are a bunch of starving drug addicts. View attachment 10074

Crying darod

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Stop acting like somaliland pays any attention to puntland

Yes you do. Admit it, you are scared of Puntland falling to AS and IS. Because then your open borders would be under threat.

Puntland is a buffer for your security, you cannot afford the security costs to man the borders of Somaliland if PL falls.

Somaliland is only given recognition by journalists because of its security and once PL falls say ASC to your hopes.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes you do. Admit it, you are scared of Puntland falling to AS and IS. Because then your open borders would be under threat.

Puntland is a buffer for your security, you cannot afford the security costs to man the borders of Somaliland if PL falls.

Somaliland is only given recognition by journalists because of its security and once PL falls say ASC to your hopes.

Somaliland can take care of its security unlike Somalia

TheLibertarianQuiche

Somaliland can take care of its security unlike Somalia

You have a $300 million dollar budget. To man the entirety of PL/SL border would be mayhem, admit it. You would have to pay a salary to thousands upon thousands of soldiers, set up checkpoints, formulate policy and so on. It would be a fiscal and legal burden on the economy and I predict SL's economy would go backward.

So do yourself a favour and grow up. Stop insulting PL, too many people died for your safety.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Jubbaland fucks it up for harti

Jubbaland is doing better than it has ever been. It is becoming more stable and al-shabab does not control Kismaayo. Al-shababs days will be over soon as Jubbaland is getting its act together.

Mj & Isaaq don't have bad blood, historically. I'd prefer sharing a country with Mj over dhulos any day, they're progressive and politically suave. Don't like them too much but I give credit where it's due:manny:
Stuck with Dhulos though:susp:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Oh shoot I became qabiilist for a second :susp:

Sxb I'm not a tribalist, I have argued against people insulting others based on tribe but I hate people who try to degrade based on qabiil and I hold grudges.
I go after the likes of Waraabe and Geeljire not on their qabiil but because they hate mine without bothering to look at my intelligence or personality.

galdogob2.jpg

^ that is galdogob, leelkase stronghold in mudug.

This is Kismaayo
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts