WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I've heard of "habra wadaag" which is cousins who's mothers are sisters and I've heard from family that it's looked at as bad. I'm not sure if it necessarily true across the board.
That's interesting. My father's father was an identical twin. My dad told me the twin, his uncle, wanted to marry his children with my grandpa's children. My grandpa was like :idontlike: we're too close bro. That it was even considered was interesting to me. But yeah, I don't see what the difference is between maternal and paternal cousinhood. But I know aunties are like second mothers.

I've heard of "habra wadaag" which is cousins who's mothers are sisters and I've heard from family that it's looked at as bad. I'm not sure if it necessarily true across the board.

Yea the crazy thing is how they call the old wife a habro. That is too much savagery wallahi.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
His finances are yours and your children's and you have rights over him as a Muslim woman. The funny thing is people will talk about Muslim men being able to marry four wives but barely talk about the fulfillment of rights over your children and wife or wives.
These muslim men are hypocrites. They think they can do whatever they like just because they're men and forget Allah gave us rights too. He also has to financially provide for his ex wife for a certain period of time. He isn't supposex to marry more than one if he can't handle it. It's a sin for him to give one penny to one wife and not to the other. I think in yummul qiyama polygamy will be the cause for a lot of muslim men entering jahanam.

Gambar

VIP
These muslim men are hypocrites. They think they can do whatever they like just because they're men and forget Allah gave us rights too. He also has to financially provide for his ex wife for a certain period of time. He isn't supposex to marry more than one if he can't handle it. It's a sin for him to give one penny to one wife and not to the other. I think in yummul qiyama polygamy will be the cause for a lot of muslim men entering jahanam.

It's a sexual fantasy at the end of the day but it's framed as deen.

That's interesting. My father's father was an identical twin. My dad told me the twin, his uncle, wanted to marry his children with my grandpa's children. My grandpa was like :idontlike: we're too close bro. That it was even considered was interesting to me. But yeah, I don't see what the difference is between maternal and paternal cousinhood. But I know aunties are like second mothers.
Because they tend to look down on the maternal side I don't know why.

Yea the crazy thing is how they call the old wife a habro. That is too much savagery wallahi.
I used to get shocked by it until I became too used to hearing it whenever I'm around family.

I and women have their tongues to answer for lmao.

It's a sexual fantasy at the end of the day but it's framed as deen.

I used to get shocked by it until I became too used to hearing it whenever I'm around family.

Men are allowed Islamic to marry 4 wives. Be careful how you view it.

I heard maternal cousins are bad cause they are more likely to have sick children. I found this out when I asked about my uncle's sick baby daughter that passed a few years back AUN. Ilmo Habreed or something. Not good in their eyes. There might be something true to it wallahi.

Somalis have the most non-pc culture. The stuff they say is surprising and shocking.

Why don't we focus on the many European royal families that you give money to and worship, who wouldn't be here today if their mothers and uncles, fathers and aunties didn't have a roll in the hay when they were growing up in the palace.

VixR

Veritas
Fascinating. I think it's for the best. I don't know if you know, but they marry their dead brother's wife, so there's entirely too much going on already. Imagine someone uncle marrying their mother, and he's marrying the mother's neice. It's like a family sex swap meet waxa.

I heard maternal cousins are bad cause they are more likely to have sick children. I found this out when I asked about my uncle's sick baby daughter that passed a few years back AUN. Ilmo Habreed or something. Not good in their eyes. There might be something true to it wallahi.

Somalis have the most non-pc culture. The stuff they say is surprising and shocking.
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Maternal or paternal what does it matter? Don't marry ur cousins guys

Gambar

VIP

Has this been proven by genetics?

Fascinating. I think it's for the best. I don't know if you know, but they marry their dead brother's wife, so there's entirely too much going on already. Imagine someone uncle marrying their mother, and he's marrying the mother's neice. It's like a family sex swap meet waxa.
But it's not looked down upon through the paternal side.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Maternal or paternal what does it matter? Don't marry ur cousins guys

Cousin is marriage in Somali culture is very rare alxamdulilah. When it happens rarely it is very safe, but when it becomes tradtion and commonplace kids with dissabilities are born. It's about genetic diversity. If I marry my cousin it will be very safe because my ancestors hadn't, but if why my kids and grandkids do the same thing they will become like South Asians. They will get rekt by health problems.

DW about Somalis, they see cousin marriage as something not good.

Gambar

VIP
It's still incest, cousin marriages should be outlawed. It's being overdone. I don't know if you've seen it.
The justification is you shouldn't marry "shisheeye". The prevalence of diseases and disorders will be more likely though. If habra wadaag both have autism that run in their side the prevalence and chance would be much higher for the kids they produce.

Somali culture is very interesting.

Has this been proven by genetics?

But it's not looked down upon through the paternal side.

That specifically, I don't know. All I know is that scientifically you shouldn't be marrying your cousins often. Every now and then it is ok but when it is common place it is dangerous. As it is with South Asians, they have lots of sick children because they only marry their cousins. You need genetic diversity.

Gambar

VIP
That specifically, I don't know. All I know is that scientifically you shouldn't be marrying your cousins often. Every now and then it is ok but when it is common place it is dangerous. As it is with South Asians, they have lots of sick children because they only marry their cousins. You need genetic diversity.
I know that but you were saying it as if it only happens on the maternal side or perhaps I misread.

The justification is you shouldn't marry "shisheeye". The prevalence of diseases and disorders will be more likely though. If habra wadaag both have autism that run in their side the prevalence and chance would be much higher for the kids they produce.

Somali culture is very interesting.

Our marriage culture is very good. To my knowledge forced marriages do not occur anymore and cousin marriages are not encouraged. When people do people don't bat an eye though. Everything is alxamdulilah.

INb4 someone says fored marriages are widespread.

I know that but you were saying it as if it only happens on the maternal side or perhaps I misread.

Somalis believe maternal cousin marriage is very bad, they think you get ill children from. My uncle that married his paternal cousin had a daughter that passed away so I wondered if there is some sort of real link b/w the two. It is possible but as far as I know scientifically, all cousin marriage is frowned upon. It's not good.

Gambar

VIP
Our marriage culture is very good. To my knowledge forced marriages do not occur anymore and cousin marriages are not encouraged. When people do people don't bat an eye though. Everything is alxamdulilah.

INb4 someone says fored marriages are widespread.
Somalis have different traditions it's not all one big culture.

I've heard the term "shisheeye" used a lot when it comes to marrying different tribes but I think it's a good thing like you said it's diversity.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis have different traditions it's not all one big culture.

I've heard the term "shisheeye" used a lot when it comes to marrying different tribes but I think it's a good thing like you said it's diversity.
Shisheeye = unknown, outsider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending