WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@ded same thing happened in my family. Wallahi it has changed the way I look at men. It has made me realise that even the nicest of men is capable of true heartlessness. That is why I will love my kids and put my life into my kids over my husband.

It makes me feel physically ill when I hear Faaraxs joke about it. Your wife obeyed you, was patient with you, went through thick and thin with you and at the time when you should be enjoying your twilight years together, you abandon her. It's all fun and games until it's your hooyo you see who's heart is broken.
it's in our nature to be polygamous there is absolutely nothing we can do to our desire of having several partners:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

it's in our nature to be polygamous there is absolutely nothing we can do to our desire of having several partners:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Even if that was the case, it's also in our nature to do many various types of sins as well. Doesn't mean we still have to crumble under our whims and desires. Just because "it's in our nature", doesn't mean there's nothing we can do about it. We are humans, not xoolo. God has blessed us with self control and free will.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Even if that was the case, it's also in our nature to do many various types of sins as well. Doesn't mean we still have to crumble under our whims and desires every time. Just because "it's in our nature", doesn't mean there's nothing we can do about it. We are humans, not xoolo. God has blessed us with self control and free will.
It's a sunnah and you get rewarded for it. Why would we need to control ourselves when Allah told us in the Qur'an that we can marry up to 4?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Even if that was the case, it's also in our nature to do many various types of sins as well. Doesn't mean we still have to crumble under our whims and desires. Just because "it's in our nature", doesn't mean there's nothing we can do about it. We are humans, not xoolo. God has blessed us with self control and free will.
men and women are different saxib,we can biologically impregnate as many women as we want and have as many kids as we desire whilst women are restricted ,i understand that we need to have self-control laakin that's why god restricted it to 4

@Prince of Lasanod @Transparent

Sure it's sunnah. And yes women have a 9 to 12 month waiting window till they can have another baby, while we can just bust a quick nut and onto the next. But that's beside the point many people are trying to make in this thread. Somali father's marry again in the worst type of situations. They don't do it the proper way. I'm sure many of them don't even consult with their wives for their opinion. That's we have so many dysfunctional families in the Somali community. I guess yall will never truly understand until your hoyo gets betrayed.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u guys need to stop twisting the deen to make it seem like it's encouraged when it's simply permissible. not every single thing the Prophet did gets rewarded if u do it

and unless yall have scientific evidence of our 'nature' that we can't avoid like we some animals, stop using that as an excuse :ufdup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Prince of Lasanod @Transparent

Sure it's sunnah. And yes women have a 9 to 12 month waiting window till they can have another baby, while we can just bust a quick but and onto the next. But that's beside the point many people are trying to make in this thread. Somali father's marry again in the worst type of situations. They don't do it the proper way. I'm sure many of them don't even consult with their wives for their opinion. That's we have so many dysfunctional families in the Somali community. I guess yall will never understand until your hoyo gets betrayed.
nacalaa bunch of cowards kuligooda ,if your gonna do it at least make sure you have the balls to tell your wife and that your kids lives are set

It's not the polygamy I have a problem with. It's the abandonment. These men leave their wife and marry a young girl back in Somalia. Instead of using his money - if he is even using his money and not living off of his children's bill - to wine and dine the wife that stuck by him all those years, he leaves her and goes off on his own.

In many ways I find this more cruel than divorce.

If you are going to take a second wife, keep them in the same country. Wallahi it is unfair on the first wife and the kids for you to just walk out on them.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's not the polygamy I have a problem with. It's the abandonment. These men leave their wife and marry a young girl back in Somalia. Instead of using his money - if he is even using his money and not living off of his children's bill - to wine and dine the wife that stuck by him all those years, he leaves her and goes off on his own.

In many ways I find this more cruel than divorce.

If you are going to take a second wife, keep them in the same country. Wallahi it is unfair on the first wife and the kids for you to just walk out on them.
why cant he alternate,6 months here 6 months there ,that seems to be the best of both worlds and both wives get to wine and dine:obama::obama:

why cant he alternate,6 months here 6 months there ,that seems to be the best of both worlds and both wives get to wine and dine:obama::obama:

Are you high? So subject both of your women to the life of a single mother for 6 months of the year while you enjoy the life of a married man for 12 months. Yeah...that's fair.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@ded same thing happened in my family. Wallahi it has changed the way I look at men. It has made me realise that even the nicest of men is capable of true heartlessness. That is why I will love my kids and put my life into my kids over my husband.
I can't remember where I heard it but "men love women and women love their children" comes to mind.

how about three months back and forth every women needs a break dont you think.

Stop pretending to be doing it for the woman. This is purely selfish. The husband wants to marry back home purely because it is cheaper for him to do so. He knows providing a woman with a good standard of living alongside his current wife in the UK/US/West is going to be too much of a burden. He knows he will have to work harder to provide. So instead of making the sacrifice, he says "nah, I'll just have my wives and children sacrifice and tell them hey you're just going to be fatherless and husbandless for months at a time".

Women have needs you know. What is she supposed to do when her husband is gone for months at a time. And then while you have been missing and she has been lonely and unwanted, you expect to come back to a warm happy home? Wallahi, these idiots are going to end up creating two icy households where neither women nor children respect or love them.

Good luck with that.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If men want to insist on having multiple wives, then they can't get mad at a Xalimo if she wants to marry a Muslim ajnabi. Both are halal. It's a two way street.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If men want to insist on having multiple wives, then they can't get mad at a Xalimo if she wants to marry a Muslim ajnabi. Both are halal. It's a two way street.

:notsureif: Galmudug Madman, you had us fooled when you said you were an MJ. Are you by chance a female now? :notsureif:

Nonetheless I think I might have to agree with you. :meleshame:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:notsureif: Galmudug Madman, you had us fooled when you said you were an MJ. Are you by chance a female now? :notsureif:

Nonetheless I think I might have to agree with you. :meleshame:
You're treading on thin ice warya.:ufdup: Finna get knocked out like that kangaroo.

Reer Canada supports inter racial marriage
What's wrong with it? If you want to insist on polygamy, they can insist on marrying Brad or Tyrone the converts. They're both halal.

Or, you can meet them halfway. Agree to abstain from this marrying a girl back home stuff, and they can agree to abstain from interracial marriage.:zhqjlmx:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You're treading on thin ice warya.:ufdup: Finna get knocked out like that kangaroo.

What's wrong with it? If you want to insist on polygamy, they can insist on marrying Brad or Tyrone the converts. They're both halal.

Or, you can meet them halfway. Agree to abstain from this marrying a girl back home stuff, and they can agree to abstain from interracial marriage.:zhqjlmx:

I don't think you know what kangaroos can do mate. They massive kicks and they always square up.

Here is a great Australian classic. You can see a beautiful Holden Ute in the background (V8 Muscle Utility Car lOl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts