WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't think you know what kangaroos can do mate. They massive kicks and they always square up.

Here is a great Australian classic. You can see a beautiful Holden Ute in the background (V8 Muscle Utility Car lOl)

That's the most Australian video I've ever seen. The car, the Kangaroos going at it. Now all it needs is a can of Fosters somewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't our culture lenient when it comes to divorced women.
Like it isn't ceeb to be divorced... idk a lot of women in their fifties have been married 4-5 times and there's no stigma
Somali women really don't have to worry like that tbh

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
If men loved women they would not do this to them. Men love themselves more.
Controversial but I interpret it as women love their children more than men do. Children to a lot of men are sort of the byproduct of the bond he has with a woman. Its strength reflects on the closeness of his children. Whereas women universally hold on to their children regardless. She can despise their father while truly loving their children. This makes it easier for men to walk out on their family than vice versa. In the end I think a mother loves her child more than anything whereas for men it may not be necessarily true.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If men want to insist on having multiple wives, then they can't get mad at a Xalimo if she wants to marry a Muslim ajnabi. Both are halal. It's a two way street.
They can be 3rd wives to john the 1 legged ginger for all i care

Polygamy is a right given to all muslims not just somalis. Why would I care who a xalimos marry? I dont even get mad at atheist or gay somalis.

What's wrong with it? If you want to insist on polygamy, they can insist on marrying Brad or Tyrone the converts. They're both halal.

Or, you can meet them halfway. Agree to abstain from this marrying a girl back home stuff, and they can agree to abstain from interracial marriage.:zhqjlmx:
Why would you need to make an agreement to a potential that they are won't marry outside their race? Wtf... they can be prostitutes for all I care. It's their choice.

You are a strange one.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Controversial but I interpret it as women love their children more than men do. Children to a lot of men are sort of the byproduct of the bond he has with a woman. Its strength reflects on the closeness of his children. Whereas women universally hold on to their children regardless. She can despise their father while truly loving their children. This makes it easier for men to walk out on their family than vice versa. In the end I think a mother loves her child more than anything whereas for men it may not be necessarily true.
In Somalia, when a divorce usually happens (at least from where I'm from) the wife leaves the children with the father. So the women usually walk out from the family. No man would allow his children to get raised by another man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending