WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
my awoowe had 20 kids mate polygamy was a trend back then.ps he was rich af fam

It's most definitely still a trend to this day. Family dynamics are just much different back home in Somalia. Those niggas are straight up bahals. We brag about how many 0s we have in our balance or what kinda car we driving, those niggas sit around drinking shaah talking shit to each other about who has more sons. Having kids to the them is like real life football manager 17 :dead:

It's such a sad bleak existence wallahi. I never understood why my female friends were all looking forward to marriage when everything just pointed towards a miserable life lol

Can't even respect your wishes for monogamy, and that's the least of it :tacky:

People can barely get monogamy right why are they rushing to polygamy idk. Just pathetic.

No wonder xalimos are jumping on the interracial marriage bandwagon at such speed.

Your own husband being a snake.... Instead of growing old together after raising ur children into adulthood and buying a home somewhere in the countryside to retire to ur own husband will be jumping on any opportunity to stab you in the back and marry someone twice your age without a second thought. :kanyehmm:

And y'all want us to accept this because of culture/ religion? Nah fam :birdman:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No wonder xalimos are jumping on the interracial marriage bandwagon at such speed.

Your own husband being a snake.... Instead of growing old together after raising ur children into adulthood and buying a home somewhere in the countryside to retire to ur own husband will be jumping on any opportunity to stab you in the back and marry someone twice your age without a second thought. :kanyehmm:

And y'all want us to accept this because of culture/ religion? Nah fam :birdman:
trust me madows and reverts will drop you faster than any faraax as soon as they beat they are outchea .count your blessings:pachah1::pachah1:

VixR

Veritas

No thanks on the reverts, apparently they attract the unhinged excons. Just plain gaals is fine.

ima marry 3 quruxleys globally, 1 from kenya (somali ofcourse), 1 from ethiopia (another somali quruxley), 1 from the west (somali quruxley), and one from mogadishu (a hutuwiye :ahh: niiko wife = happy life).

trust me madows and reverts will drop you faster than any faraax as soon as they beat they are outchea .count your blessings:pachah1::pachah1:

I'm not marrying a muslim :pachah1:
it's different with males,the prophets wives were homies so i think it's possible for women

Different with males? Sxb have you heard of the term cuckold, I'm sure many would enjoy being a second husband kkkk :siilaanyosmile:

I could also base my view on others based on a few examples :icon lol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Doesn't matter if I'm a 60 year old duq or 70 years old about to die. I will leave with my dignity. At least then I wont have to be married to the fool in the after life.

No thanks on the reverts, apparently they attract the unhinged excons. Just plain gaals is fine.

They should count their blessings it's haram for women to marry gaalo. You know they'd leave in even bigger numbers if it were permissible:pachah1:

Doesn't matter if I'm a 60 year old duq or 70 years old about to die. I will leave with my dignity. At least then I wont have to be married to the fool in the after life.

Just allow it. Boys will boys. :lolbron:

Why shouldn't we be able to enjoy a quruxley when we reach the age of prehistoric fossils. Why be a buzzkill for?

Naclaa modern feminism.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm not marrying a muslim :pachah1:

Different with males? Sxb have you heard of the term cuckold, I'm sure many would enjoy being a second husband kkkk :siilaanyosmile:

I could also base my view on others based on a few examples :icon lol:[/QUOTE]
laakin the prophets wives are an example for the whole ummah:camby::camby::camby:

What can an old man do at that stage anyway? And why would a young girl wanna be with a grandpa! No educated, well off family would give their lil daughter to awowo. Only poor people these perverted old men take advantage of.

VixR

Veritas
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the celestial aspect.

Polygamous wives are told "up to four", but for all the strife in earthly life, in Jannah they are sharing the same measly man with 77 virgins or some shit.
They should count their blessings it's haram for women to marry gaalo. You know they'd leave in even bigger numbers if it were permissible:pachah1:
Outside the dysfunctional salafi shotgun weddings, regular ajnabi marriages are normal without the weird idiosyncrasies I hear about on here that ppl like to tar with a wide brush with, bc Salafis in my ends keep mostly to themselves. No one's filling "anything but a Somali" forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending