Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Looooooool so you're telling me a woman actually left her home to go live in a town she has no family or friends in just to infect the men there because of qabyalad?

Qabyalad is hellava drug. :drakekidding::drakekidding:

Looool
the one area i unilaterally agree with AJ on is the HIV thing.

he's actually knowledgeable on it :dead:

Except it takes time to find the right meds for the individual not to mention the side effects from the meds can be horrible. I wouldn't like to rely on a pill for of my life would you?

Type 2 diabetes is preventable and reversible I'd take that any day not to mention it's not a communicable disease. His comparison is crazy imo but I do agree that there are major improvements in HIV treatment and the stigma that sufferers recieve is ridiculous.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Looool

Except it takes time to find the right meds for the individual not to mention the side effects from the meds can be horrible. I wouldn't like to rely on a pill for of my life would you?

Type 2 diabetes is preventable and reversible I'd take that any day not to mention it's not a communicable disease. His comparison is crazy imo but I do agree that there are major improvements in HIV treatment and the stigma that sufferers recieve is ridiculous.

Pretty sure the time it takes to find meds was shortened significantly as well.

Of course it's worse than diabetes but it's hardly the death sentence it once was and can use a little image renewal.

waraabe

Your superior
Just because your father used to swap your mum doesn't mean all people like them. The women divorced and married the men one after other but you are too stupid to recognize that fact.

Kkkkkk no need to insult my parents naaya specially when you have been divorced few times by your enemy clan

Kkkkkk no need to insult my parents naaya specially when you have been divorced few times by your enemy clan

Don't hate me because your wife dumped you and ran away with Darood man although I fear for his health she could be like this woman Carrying AIDS.

Bohol

VIP
When I was in Hargeisa I was told women sleep around alot in the area and were promiscuous and to be vigilant, I am glad I got
that warning. 5 minutes of pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of sentence.

You're such degenerates, can't believe the shit I read. Page after page of it. It doesn't matter what clan she is, her conduct is what's at issue here.

She should be in jail.

Keo

VIP
This has nothing to do with qabil or Sl trying to get its dream land independence you dumb piece of shit. Stop turning everything to qabil you stupid fucking c*nt.
I'm not turning it into qabil. She should be executed for spreading a deadly disease. Do you not realise how serious that is? Who knows how many people she had actually infected. she could be lying at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.