Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I know a girl who works for health NGO in Bosasso and tells me the amount of STDS spreading around. You see how this works? :mjlol:

Fucking inbred qabilist somalia has a low aids rate anyways this one of the rare cases so f*ck outta here u stupid c*nt

Duuude I'm not a qabilist, I'm just stating what I know to be true! Don't shoot the messenger just because he bears bad news!

I have no problem with SL, I would hit up Fuckinka in Hargeisa anytime, but I will first have to double bag my johnson!
:ahh::banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
Duuude I'm not a qabilist, I'm just stating what I know to be true! Don't shoot the messenger just because he bears bad news!

I have no problem with SL, I would hit up Fuckinka in Hargeisa anytime, but I will first have to double bag my johnson!

Bosaso is where xabashi go to get laid

The Ministry of Religious and Social affairs needs to hold seminars urgently in Las Anod and neighboring localities briefing locals on how they should conduct themselves while abroad. They need to be reminded that as Somalilanders they have high standards they need to uphold.

Why? You want to make umrah to where you were conceived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending