Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garowe woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss and several men
Jan 18, 2017

Police in Garowe on Wednesday arrested a woman identified as Kifaho Yusuf Ainab for allegedly spreading HIV virus to an unknown number of men including a top ranking Puntland police officer.

Ali Muse the Deputy police commissioner in Garowe confirmed to journalist that one of their officers has been infected by the HIV virus and police are holding Kifaho as the main suspect .

KIfaho was arrested at her home in Garowe after reports of complaints were booked by different men claiming she had infected them with the deadly virus that causes Aids.

A test was run on the woman and it was found out that she is HIV positive.

The lady is said to have secretly married four men and sexually involved with other male friends as far as the port city Bossaso.

Initial reports indicate that Kifaho hails from Somaliland.

She is described as a woman of very good looks and charming.

Share this:

@waraabe Sent Her to Puntland

tumblr_nc6737Etor1qfj2hto1_500.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These men behaved with their winkis and it bit them in the ass. I feel for them truly but these men to trust a buetiful girl has unfortunately caused quite an embrassing stir, she is a viper in disguise. Atleast she's in prison what a horrible woman, she must have a very dark psyche to be able to spread this disease. She is angry at herself for whatever unknown reason thus revenge is her true desire, her plan may have been to calously infect each man she sees.

These men behaved with their winkis and it bit them in the ass. I feel for them truly but these men to trust a buetiful girl has unfortunately caused quite an embrassing stir, she is a viper in disguise. Atleast she's in prison what a horrible woman, she must have a very dark psyche to be able to spread this disease. She is angry at herself for whatever unknown reason thus revenge is her true desire, her plan may have been to calously infect each man she sees.

Why do you spell "beautiful" as "buetiful" abayo?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Please bear in mind ladies and gentlemen this woman may have been subjeguated to rape from an infected man, hence her desire to spread this disease, as a result her disgust may be perpetuated to the man who caused her to have this disease. We don't know the full story of this woman. A psychologist review may be needed as to why she concocted such an act. Early judgement is a very ignorant decision to claim

I doubt she's from Somaliland. Most likely she's an Oromo runaway.

A whole Police Dept indulging in prostitutes?This should be a major scandal in Puntland. :mjlol:

Please bear in mind ladies and gentlemen this woman may have been subjeguated to rape from an infected man, hence her desire to spread this disease, as a result her disgust may be perpetuated to the man who caused her to have this disease. We don't know the full story of this woman. A psychologist review may be needed as to why she concocted such an act. Early judgement is a very ignorant decision to claim

You wouldn't say that if the victim was your brother/father/cousin, what's about the victim 'S wife?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

A whole Police Dept indulging in prostitutes?This should be a major scandal in Puntland. :mjlol:
This news itself has shot itself in the foot these men not willing to divulge to us something quite scandalous? Guilty pleasure at most hehe

SHe was married to policeman, she married 4 men at once plus sleeping around with boyfriends.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You wouldn't say that if the victim was your brother/father/cousin, what's about the victim 'S wife?
I'm just giving my one sided view nothing is of truth when published in the news. Of course these victims were innocent bystanders with so much to lose, however I always try and look outside the box by answering the crucial question,why this has been done ?

I'm just giving my one sided view nothing is of truth when published in the news. Of course these victims were innocent bystanders with so much to lose, however I always try and look outside the box by answering the crucial question,why this has been done ?

Because she is evil sick woman, no excuses for behaviour like this.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Looooooool so you're telling me a woman actually left her home to go live in a town she has no family or friends in just to infect the men there because of qabyalad?

Qabyalad is hellava drug. :drakekidding::drakekidding:

waraabe

Your superior
Looooooool so you're telling me a woman actually left her home to go live in a town she has no family or friends in just to infect the men there because of qabyalad?

Qabyalad is hellava drug. :drakekidding::drakekidding:

She was probably harti from lascanod

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Because she is evil sick woman, no excuses for behaviour like this.
There is no excuses humans are rather strange and peculiar when it comes to conducting crime. However I do not condone this behaviour I am just perplexed as to why a woman would think of such an act. There has to be a deep dark secret which is causing her to behave in such a manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending