Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I can't say I'm upset about this. This SL patriot did a great job for her people and for mine.
:wtf:What's wrong with you?

Inta Galmudug meel iska dhigtid, hada maku faraxsantahay waxeey askartaas sameeyen?

I would call for the execution of those officers if it happened in GM, why do you have to defend such filth?
Some of the men committed zina with her, but others were unknowing victims whom she married. And even if someone commits zina, that doesn't mean they deserve to be infected with HIV.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How can she marry an entire police department?
:what1:

If you read the fucking article you'd see she spread it to a police chief, nothing about the whole department. She would go to different towns and then marry unknowing people or sleep with men she knew.

The lady is said to have secretly married four men and sexually involved with other male friends as far as the port city Bossaso.

They deserve more than HIV, according to Islam.
If they're not married, the punishment is lashes.

You seriously need help.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
What about the wife swapping police lkkkk

What about raping kids.

@Mudug-Madman @Boqor Geeljire252 @Canuck read this shit.

http://www.somalilandsun.com/contac...of-traditional-law-in-rape-cases-now-illegal-

According to the sexual assault referral office of Somaliland's Ministry of health Last year saw 195 rape cases reported to the police, 67 out of that number were children under the age of ten and 19 years old boy.... The fine equivalent for one year in prison [for a rape charge] is 2,740,500 Somaliland shillings [about US$421.61].

Your province gives out fines for rape cases.

$421 USD how gaajo are you?

FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD! If you rape a 10 year old you just have to pay $421.61 USD then rape again and so-on. Fucking land.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:wtf:What's wrong with you?

Some of the men committed zina with her, but others were unknowing victims whom she married. And even if someone commits zina, that doesn't mean they deserve to be infected with HIV.

I have no sympathy for men who mess around with prostitutes.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
SL people, especially Reer Hargeisa, have much higher HIV rates than the average region. You will find woman wearing jilbabs at clinics queuing for retrovirals. I have this on good authority; I know a girl who works for a health NGO in Hargeisa.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What about raping kids.

@Mudug-Madman @Boqor Geeljire252 @Canuck read this shit.

FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD! If you rape a 10 year old you just have to pay $421.61 USD then rape again and so-on. Fucking land.
Shut the f*ck up you stupid qabilist rape is problem in all of somalia not in a unregnoized region of SL. Stop putting one region in the pedestal. You need to stop this hate and dont let these trolls get to you cause u seem very sensitive.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
SL people, especially Reer Hargeisa, have much higher HIV rates than the average region. You will find woman wearing jilbabs at clinics queuing for retrovirals. I have this on good authority; I know a girl who works for a health NGO in Hargeisa.
I know a girl who works for health NGO in Bosasso and tells me the amount of STDS spreading around. You see how this works? :mjlol:

Fucking inbred qabilist somalia has a low aids rate anyways this one of the rare cases so f*ck outta here u stupid c*nt

TheLibertarianQuiche

Shut the f*ck up you stupid qabilist rape is problem in all of somalia not in a unregnoized region of SL. Stop putting one region in the pedestal. You need to stop this hate and dont let these trolls get to you cause u seem very sensitive.

Wtf is wrong with you, where have I mentioned qabiil.

I'm defending my people of multiple tribes, this motherfucker @waraabe was doing exactly what you said and when I respond to him you get mad.

Have you even read this thread. The reason why everyone's pissed off now is because of what he started.

If anyone here apart from that amxaaro is tribalist its you. You're defending your comrade from being accountable for what he said.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wtf is wrong with you, where have I mentioned qabiil.

I'm defending my people of multiple tribes, this motherfucker @waraabe was doing exactly what you said and when I respond to him you get mad.

Have you even read this thread. The reason why everyone's pissed off now is because of what he started.

If anyone here apart from that amxaaro is tribalist its you. You're defending your comrade from being accountable for what he said.
Hes a troll and your falling for the bait. I thought you quit using the site? :pachah1:

Maybe you need another break sxb:lolbron:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Hes a troll and your falling for the bait. I thought you quit using the site? :pachah1:

Maybe you need another break sxb:lolbron:

I tried to leave but there were so many juicy threads YA SALAAM!

The slaves one, the gang-rape and now this. The FDK potential was off the charts. I said when its dies down, I'll take a break kkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts