Woman arrested for spreading HIV to police boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooooool so you're telling me a woman actually left her home to go live in a town she has no family or friends in just to infect the men there because of qabyalad?

Qabyalad is hellava drug. :drakekidding::drakekidding:

Why are you following my threads and seeking my attention? Listen I am not lesbian, I am married and I love my hubby. So, go and find for yourself somebody else to stalk. I don't comment on your silly threads and I advise you to do the same.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are you following my threads and seek my attention? Listen I am not lesbian, I am married and I love my hubby. So, go and find for yourself somebody else to stalk. I don't comment on your silly threads and I advise to do the same.
This is a public forum, I'll comment wherever I want.

Looooooool so you're telling me a woman actually left her home to go live in a town she has no family or friends in just to infect the men there because of qabyalad?

Qabyalad is hellava drug. :drakekidding::drakekidding:
We have our top secret biowarfare operations team on standby. The entire PL govt will collapse due to sexually transmitted diseases. :mjlol:

:manny:I don't feel sorry for them. Just hope they didn't pass it on to their wives. They made a choice which makes them just as responsible as the woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts