Why some somalis on twitter are so cringe and weird?

Who is this troll I be seeing them lately on twitter but they hella anti dark skin Halimo for some reason. Plus wtf is L haplogroup
L haplogroup is what madows have. You'd find it in the bantu/jareeer community. So this is why they're triggered. I think that Twitter user thinks since Sheikh Darood was a pure Arab man, he wants to get closer to that.

Yaab. Taking over Oman kulaha ?:dead:
Lets start with Somalis taking control over their own cities.
We are scattered like injir across this globe and our people are both illiterate and famished.
Shame is free :trumpsmirk:

L haplogroup is what madows have. You'd find it in the bantu/jareeer community. So this is why they're triggered. I think that Twitter user thinks since Sheikh Darood was a pure Arab man, he wants to get closer to that.
So they have some inferiority complex.
that’s explain their behaviour 😂

World

VIP
L haplogroup is the slight majority(60 %) for Somalis too.

L haplogroup is the slight majority(60 %) for Somalis too.
Lol I've seen a handful of West Africans with this when I was stalking genetics spots. Um, what does it mean, I'm not familiar with the conclusion of these random letters. Maybe it's for all humans 🤷.

Who is this troll I be seeing them lately on twitter but they hella anti dark skin Halimo for some reason. Plus wtf is L haplogroup
Dark skin Halimos are cute though, but that’s cause I grew up with so many light skin halimos around me that lighter skin halimos feel more like family to me.

I’ve seen darker skin somali men marrying lighter skin women but it feels like lighter skin somali men are marrying the darker skin somali women in droves, I guess people want what they think is exotic to some extent.

Last edited:
Somali iyo bantu waa 2 brothers lol .
majority of them have the same paternal and maternal haplogroup.

paternal haplogroup E
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haplogroup L (mtDNA)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walalaha E iyo L
soon we will make it official and join the EAC

:mjpls:
What about the Somalis with the T haplogroup and the maternal N, M or R? They gotta join the Arabs?

Trending

Latest posts