Why some somalis on twitter are so cringe and weird?

Cushitic are just divergent nilotites like wasps are flying ants.

I can show you an afar with tattoos and fangs or a naked rendille, will you deny your relationship?
Why suddenly Somalis saying we relate to Nilotic people. I remember when somali niggas claiming they were Owen race what changed this

We ain't got nilo blood in us who ever brought up that lie must be put in trial by fire
You’re right, we have instead a pure African ancestry in us that maps closest to nilotes but not the same. Same way we have a Eurasian ancestry in us that maps closest to natufians but isn’t the same.

You’re right, we have instead a pure African ancestry in us that maps closest to nilotes but not the same. Same way we have a Eurasian ancestry in us that maps closest to natufians but isn’t the same.
Whatever i don't care for åeople who guck who 10000 years ago dna people are zesty

:pachah1: :pachah1: :pachah1:

Yaab. Taking over Oman kulaha ?:dead:
Lets start with Somalis taking control over their own cities.
We are scattered like injir across this globe and our people are both illiterate and famished.
Shame is free :trumpsmirk:

Al shabab area are controlled by somali

Somaliland territories are controlled by somali

Puntland territories are controlled by somali

Djibouti territories are controlled by somali

Only ogadenia and NFD territories are not controlled by somali

And you trying to tell me 17,5 million don't know how to read their own language

Those cadan racist in your host countries really convinced you😑

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Al shabab area are controlled by somali

Somaliland territories are controlled by somali

Puntland territories are controlled by somali

Djibouti territories are controlled by somali

Only ogadenia and NFD territories are not controlled by somali

And you trying to tell me 17,5 million don't know how to read their own language

Those cadan racist in your host countries really convinced you😑
Somalia isn’t a fully literate country, but we are more literate than Ethiopia
:stevej:

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Somalia isn’t a fully literate country, but we are more literate than Ethiopia
:stevej:
Ethiopia fucked it’s self over when they added all the Oromos into the country, now it has a balloon expanding population and they can’t allocate all their resources to everyone because it’ll spread too paper thin.
E010D305-502F-4663-99CE-614E37AB737B.png
033AB7B5-3996-4D44-8869-B68C9FE71177.png
70164A3F-F501-4548-AFAF-8198773AE2E4.png

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
There's some of that too. We can blame our ancestors for that.
What's more problematic is how impulsive we are we how we lack control.

Somali people will come on social media and air out some personal stuff, they will insult people, they will do a lot of faan, they will claim arab, the two genders will bash each other like they aren't of the same blood. You'll see a Ph.D holder arguing on twitter and facebook about clan. lmao wtf is that? It's exhausting! I once replied to president HSM to ban Tiktok, facebook, youtube and snapchat in Somalia. Just regulate the internet there very strongly.
I promise you the second that happens people are gonna start screaming about how Siyaad Barre 2.0 is loading.

Trending

Latest posts