Why some somalis on twitter are so cringe and weird?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Oman claims to have ruled the Somali coast and its cities at one point, its time to hit back:trumpsmirk: I support this brother in his quest, the HAG nation sends its regards

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Cap
Somali iyo bantu waa 2 brothers lol .
majority of them have the same paternal and maternal haplogroup.

paternal haplogroup E
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haplogroup L (mtDNA)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walalaha E iyo L
soon we will make it official and join the EAC

:mjpls:
🧒 this sounds more stupid than the Somalis and Arabs are brothers thing

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Who is this troll I be seeing them lately on twitter but they hella anti dark skin Halimo for some reason. Plus wtf is L haplogroup
IRDK. I was asking around apparently they're supposedly the "saviors of the Somali Republic" and are hell bent on stopping "Kaacanism" and that stuff. Pretty sure it's just a popular incel
group that's trying to become the Somali QAnon. :yacadiim:

L haplogroup is what madows have. You'd find it in the bantu/jareeer community. So this is why they're triggered. I think that Twitter user thinks since Sheikh Darood was a pure Arab man, he wants to get closer to that.

L is the original line of all human beings, it's not just 'Madows' all the other MTDNA lineages are descendants of L. L3 is the lineage that spread across the earth and birthed the rest of humanity. So as human beings, L is the original 'hooyo', that's why it's also called Mitochondrial 'Eve'.

Somalis should be proud to descend from the original lineages of humanity, instead of the mutations.

But these wannabe Arabs on social media, don't even understand that Africa is literally, the cradle of humanity.

Early_diversification (1).png

Somali people in general talk too much, we have no self control.
I think it's due with mental illnesses. Why would a sane person write something like that when his country is literally a cocktail of gaajo + terrorism?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Somali people in general talk too much, we have no self control.
I think it's due with mental illnesses. Why would a sane person write something like that when his country is literally a cocktail of gaajo + terrorism?
It's the self hating "Ana Carab" incels.

Half of our genetics is ancient Nilotic.

That's where Somalis got most of our phenotypical beauty from. The height, the bone structure, the elegance, the forehead etc, etc.
What we got from the West Asian + North African DNA is probably looser hair textures and maybe lighter skin-tones (but light-skin could be a mutation so not sure about that either).

Look at these Nilotic sisters for example, you can see where Somalis look similar:

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 03.51.29.png

It's the self hating "Ana Carab" incels.
There's some of that too. We can blame our ancestors for that.
What's more problematic is how impulsive we are we how we lack control.

Somali people will come on social media and air out some personal stuff, they will insult people, they will do a lot of faan, they will claim arab, the two genders will bash each other like they aren't of the same blood. You'll see a Ph.D holder arguing on twitter and facebook about clan. lmao wtf is that? It's exhausting! I once replied to president HSM to ban Tiktok, facebook, youtube and snapchat in Somalia. Just regulate the internet there very strongly.

Trending

Latest posts