Why somali males always want to have many children?

nah, they won't know each other unless they live around the same area. Also kids with different mothers don't tend to like each other. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it highly likely that they'll not have a sibling-ship as compared to siblings that share a mother but have different fathers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One man shouldn't have so much children. It not like they can put time and effort to help raise each one. it's not possible. So, why have them all only to create chaos?! :mindblown:
No wonder you don't trust men, your family is fucked wallahi (no offense) :kanyehmm:

Yaraye

VIP
Your children are your pension, the more kids you raise successfully, the more will they pay it back when you are old and dependent on others.

I have 6 siblings, Im the 2nd oldest. My parents have raised us well and we are pursuing lucrative careers. My dad will retire in 1 years time InshAllah, before he even reaches 60 years. Mum is already retired. My parents can now focus on their health and Inshallah will help with child rearing soon.

Now even if all 7 of us did xamaali, are parents could live off us and retire. We would be able to care to them by splitting the needed money and the time needed for help.
mashallah that's nice, but you guys are the exceptions/outliers. Most somali fams that have a lot of children end up f*cked up.

mashallah that's nice, but you guys are the exceptions/outliers. Most somali fams that have a lot of children end up f*cked up.
That's not true most of our families are basically set up to assist our parents i can't talk for everyone's family but in my family everyone is basically planning on taking care of everything for our parents and there are 6 of us. Wasn't this the whole point of having a bunch of kids? Kids are wealth if you think about it the more you have (provided that you have raised them right) the better and easier life is and the more barakhah in everything you have.

Yaraye

VIP
Damn that explains a lot I guess not all of us are lucky
I guess not so lucky in the blood related male figure department. My 4 aunt's husbands (my uncle-in-laws) did set good examples on how marriage should work, mashallah (may allah reward them). So, I do know that there is hope out there and good men. They just happen to be less in population :mjcry:
I also had great women figure in my life tho, alhamdullah :rejoice::rejoice: without them our fam would just fall apart. They were strong and a lot of the households in my extended fam are actually matriarchal (besides my 4 aunts households).
However I have no intentions on being a strong/ great woman. Hellllllll nooooooo! :nahgirl::nahgirl: being a strong or a great woman takes a lot of work, which I have no intentions to do :damedamn: i have plans to be a pampered wife like my 4 aunts, inshallah :salute:

Last edited:
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
Just so you know most guys know this we just don't do it like most guys knowing they can take back there mahr if their wife without a valid reason is seeking divorce but we just don't do it.

Unironically tho the larger the mahr the more likely he is to take it back so keep that in mind when deciding on the mahr and going into marriage with the strategy that your currently using :damedamn:

Last edited:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴

Why somali males always want to have many children?​

First thing you need to understand it's not accurate to make a generalization that Somali males always want to have many children. While there may be cultural and personal reasons that lead some Somali men to desire a large family, this is not true for all individuals.

That being said, in many cultures around the world, having a large family is seen as a sign of prestige and social status, and children are viewed as an important source of support and security for parents in their old age. In addition, in some cultures, the desire for large families may be tied to religious or traditional beliefs that emphasize the importance of family and procreation.

It is important to recognize that individual preferences and motivations for having children vary greatly, and should not be assumed based on cultural stereotypes or generalizations.

Btw Islam considers children to be a blessing and encourages responsible parenthood and family planning while recognizing that not all couples are able to have children and that adoption is a valid means of fulfilling the desire to raise and nurture a child.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Men can want all they want but it’s the woman carrying the baby for 9 months, give birth and do all the child rearing. I have two Alhamdullilah and that’s enough for me.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
My neighbour has 15 kids from one wife. :dead:
I just want like 2-3 max so I can raise them properly and actually enjoy my life.
I want to go on vacations, camping, hiking e.t.c, no way can I afford to do that if I have many kids.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s easy to say I want 7-10 kids when it’s the wife whose going through the pain of childbirth

If someone wants a lot of children than they should be ready for the responsibilities that come with it most cases you gonna see the wife being mom/dad to the kids because the father isn’t as involved

Trending

Latest posts