Why somali males always want to have many children?

Allah Almighty says:
﴿المالُ وَالبَنونَ زينَةُ الحَياةِ الدُّنيا وَالباقِياتُ الصّالِحاتُ خَيرٌ عِندَ رَبِّكَ ثَوابًا وَخَيرٌ أَمَلًا﴾ [الكهف: ٤٦]

Which means that the adornments of the world are the money and the childrens, and Somalis are men by instinct that are among the most upright in the world, so you find them naturally wanting many children, and this is a natural thing for — men.

i don’t wanna put my wife under too much stress, so i’d only limit our family to 14 children max.
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. A separate room, kitchen and toilets. Basically a whole different apartment. I’ve posted this here already. You can’t even force her to live with your parents, let alone forcing her to live in the same roof as other women Authobillah. Here are fatwas:

The wife has the right to live in separate accommodation with her husband and children, and not to share it with anyone, whether it is a father, a mother or a relative.

This is the view of most of the Hanafi, Shaafa’i and Hanbali fuqaha’. She also has the right to refuse to live with his father, mother and siblings.

Al-Kaasaani said in Badaa’i al-Sanaa’i (4/24): If the husband wants to make her live with her co-wife or in-laws, such as the husband’s mother or sister or daughter from another wife or his relatives, and she refuses to do so, then he has to accommodate her in a separate house, because they may annoy her or harm her if they live together, and her refusal is an indication that she is being bothered or harmed. And because he needs to be able to have intercourse with her or be intimate with her at any time, and that cannot be done if there is a third person living with them. End quote.

Also, Javelin how can a man be intimate with his partners when they’re all in the same roof. That’s disgusting and will just cause jealousy and suffering. Scholars have spoken about this as well, so making wives live together is a whole different ball game and is so much worse than making her live with your parents which is minor.
Everything beyond that is technically a surplus or a demand that a man has accepted from his wife.
Obviously some distance due to jealousy is preferable but yes they can all share a house and that wouldnt be a problem islamically at all

USER=27109]@Yaraye[/USER] what he is saying is false. The vast majority of scholars believe this is unacceptable and fringes upon the rights of a wife to leave a separate and private life. Also, making women that are married to one man live together is actually disgusting when you think about it.

You can read up on it here:

‘It is not permissible for a husband to make anyone live with his wife whose presence will cause her harm such as his mother, father or sons from another wife.’

(d)Ibn Qudaamah also said:

A man does not have the right to make two wives live in the same dwelling without their consent, regardless of whether the house is large or small, because this will cause them harm due to the enmity and jealousy between them. Making them live together will cause conflict and each of them will be able to hear when the husband spends time with (has marital relations with) the other or she will see that.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I never karbashed him. Just correcting him. He can’t be using a very minority view and argue that a woman doesn’t have a right to separate accommodations, also making two women live together is downright disgusting.
I meant it as a compliment. You decimated and carefully deconstructed his argument. I don't know how he's going to come back from this. It's embarrassing to look at.

:mjkkk:

Nope. A separate room, kitchen and toilets. Basically a whole different apartment. I’ve posted this here already. You can’t even force her to live with your parents, let alone forcing her to live in the same roof as other women Authobillah. Here are fatwas:

The wife has the right to live in separate accommodation with her husband and children, and not to share it with anyone, whether it is a father, a mother or a relative.

This is the view of most of the Hanafi, Shaafa’i and Hanbali fuqaha’. She also has the right to refuse to live with his father, mother and siblings.

Al-Kaasaani said in Badaa’i al-Sanaa’i (4/24): If the husband wants to make her live with her co-wife or in-laws, such as the husband’s mother or sister or daughter from another wife or his relatives, and she refuses to do so, then he has to accommodate her in a separate house, because they may annoy her or harm her if they live together, and her refusal is an indication that she is being bothered or harmed. And because he needs to be able to have intercourse with her or be intimate with her at any time, and that cannot be done if there is a third person living with them. End quote.

Also, Javelin how can a man be intimate with his partners when they’re all in the same roof. That’s disgusting and will just cause jealousy and suffering. Scholars have spoken about this as well, so making wives live together is a whole different ball game and is so much worse than making her live with your parents which is minor.

USER=27109]@Yaraye[/USER] what he is saying is false. The vast majority of scholars believe this is unacceptable and fringes upon the rights of a wife to leave a separate and private life. Also, making women that are married to one man live together is actually disgusting when you think about it.

You can read up on it here:

‘It is not permissible for a husband to make anyone live with his wife whose presence will cause her harm such as his mother, father or sons from another wife.’

(d)Ibn Qudaamah also said:

A man does not have the right to make two wives live in the same dwelling without their consent, regardless of whether the house is large or small, because this will cause them harm due to the enmity and jealousy between them. Making them live together will cause conflict and each of them will be able to hear when the husband spends time with (has marital relations with) the other or she will see that.
You are right

Trending

Latest posts