Why somali males always want to have many children?

Never did I think I would see the day where @Javelin is karbaashed by @Angelina.

:dead:
Why not if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I made a mistake I appreciate being corrected :manny:

I deleted my actual point explaining it beforehand so there is some lacking context but regardless @Angelina explained it all way better and I wasn't actually arguing for women to share an accommodation I was just explaining the bare minimum. I neglected the fact they needed there own toilet/kitchen I only accounted for place to sleep as the minimum requirement. My reference was the fact that the prophet lived in masjid al nabawi with all his wives. There room attached to the masjid so technically they all lived in one house with doors going into the masjid. There rooms counted as basically single room apartments and not just a bedroom

Last edited:
@Yaraye refer back to @Angelina answer I made a mistake the bare minimum is basically the equivalent of a studio apartment and not just a single room where you share things like a kitchen and toilet. Technically you can get big houses with multiple kitchens and toilets to accommodate each wife but I made a mistake on this part aswell. A wife can always demand a separate accommodation entirely and doesn't need to stipulate it before hand like I stated.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts