Why somali males always want to have many children?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Yaraye

VIP
Cuz they're not the ones carrying them and have no idea how hard it is to even have 1 child:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf: Anyway ideal number of children is 1-2, I stand by that :ufdup:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Somalis are max 30 million if you compare that to our neighbour Ethiopia 120m and Kenya 53m. We are sitting in the middle of two hostile giants who would love to take a piece from our land. As if they haven't already. It is a matter of self preservation. This question should be asked to the south Asians.

Somalis are max 30 million if you compare that to our neighbour Ethiopia 120m and Kenya 53m. We are sitting in the middle of two hostile giants who would love to take a piece from our land. As if they haven't already. It is a matter of self preservation. This question should be asked to the south Asians.
What about the birth rates in the west?

He didn’t say 10 lol, but he said he wants like 7.

For me it depends.
2-4 is ok with me but beyond that depends on various other factors like if she want more or how my financial situation is looking by the time I get around to having kids and where I'm going to be raising these kids.

Every guy technically wants a ton of kids but other factors will come into play in deciding how much he will have to settle for. Having that many kids in the west seems like a miserable idea.

Last edited:
I dont reccomend it to lower class families. However if they have the means to expand they should do so.
Most that have the money usually acquire it trough education so they don’t like having that many kids, so for non upper middle class Somalis (I’d say 95%) shouldn’t really have more than 3 kids in order to give them the proper care, love and attention they need

It's in our DNA or something. Both of my grandfathers had 20+ children (more than 1 wife). I also want to have many, they bring blessings from Allah it's a good thing. My suggestion is if you want a lot don't have them in the west, it would be too expensive. In a country like Somalia or Kenya, polygamy is more normal and cheaper along with the cost of living being lower.

Sol

?
3-5 is optimum imo anything more and you need to own your own farmstead to raise that many kids

I'm going to have 40 children and before I die announce that I'm leaving my inheritance to only one. They will all have to duke it out in a series of competitions like squid game if they want to inherit everything.

Trending