UN withdraws support from Madoobe

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
IMG_1540.JPG

Keep playing around if want you MR.Dhuxuleyste its time to go by the ballot box or
by the bullet the choice is yours :trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete @kickz @Diaspora ambassador @tyrannicalmanager @Lex Luther @nine @Sheikh sheik

Attachments

• IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 49

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Im fucking loving it man, 7 long years man if Farmaajo pulls this off I shall hail him the best Marehan to live after Siyad Barre.

TekNiKo

VIP

Shaolin23

Im fucking loving it man, 7 long years man if Farmaajo pulls this off I shall hail him the best Marehan to live after Siyad Barre.
Let's not get carried away here sxb Madoobe is just a warlord with adoon KDF support he's nothing Farmaajo cracked top 10 so far for sure if he can bring Somalia back on its feet he's somewhere in the top 5 in no particular order:salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
Let's not get carried away here sxb Madoobe is just a warlord with adoon KDF support he's nothing Farmaajo cracked top 10 so far for sure if he can bring Somalia back on its feet he's somewhere in the top 5 in no particular order:salute:
It affects me personally my family has some land their many rer dalals suffered under this criminal warlord, I can't wait to go back and build my lands. Kismayu is our Jerusalem sxb, the holy land of beesha Sade.

Notice how James Swan said unless the concerns of "key stakeholders are addresed" wallahi this is Marehan 100%%%% hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

Tekniko is going berserk:dead:, the man is deeply overjoyed.

walahi i feel your pain Tekniko, your beesha are facing political existential threat in Jubaland its a do or die for the beesha, because after farmaajo marehan is gone soon, marehan need to be at helm of Jubaland or face a looma oyaan marginalization forever because no HG will ever trust to help you ever again to gain power.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tekniko is going berserk:dead:, the man is deeply overjoyed.

walahi i feel your pain Tekniko, your beesha are facing political existential threat in Jubaland its a do or die for the beesha, because after farmaajo marehan is gone soon, marehan need to be at helm of Jubaland or face a looma oyaan marginalization forever because no HG will ever trust to help you ever again to gain power.

Savage h#tu

You should be more concerned about infighting in Dhusoomareeb today, it seems like Shirka Dib u Heshiisiinta Habar gidir has started off to a great start with many HG dead today

Magaalada Dhuusamareeb ee xarunta maamulka Galmudug waxaa caawa ka taagan xaalad dagaal, kaddib markii dagaal muddo socday uu ku dhex maray ciidamo ka kala tirsan Booliiska iyo Nabad Sugidda Galmudug.

Ciidamada ayaa dagaal xoog leh waxa uu ku dhex maray gudaha xarunta lagu qabanayo shirka dib u heshiisiinta Galmudug ee Shiirkole, waxayna isku heystaan cidda sugeysa ammaanka goobta lagu qabanayo shirka.

https://www.caasimada.net/xogta-dagaalka-caawa-ka-dhacay-dhuusamareeb-iyo-labada-nin-ee-isku-haya/

:mjlol:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
''lacks of qualification will stop madoobe''
''FGS wil stop madoobe''
''ethiopia wil stop madoobe''
''UN will stop madoobe'' <your curently here

Shaolin23

It affects me personally my family has some land their many rer dalals suffered under this criminal warlord, I can't wait to go back and build my lands. Kismayu is our Jerusalem sxb, the holy land of beesha Sade.
Not just reer dalal bro all reer diini including me Madoobe confiscated so much land and property from us and other qabils like Sheikhal and Harti MX have been the only qabil to stand up to this criminal we started this revolution against him when we banned him from Baardhere and Garbaharey

View attachment 77210

Keep playing around if want you MR.Dhuxuleyste its time to go by the ballot box or
by the bullet the choice is yours :trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete @kickz @Diaspora ambassador @tyrannicalmanager @Lex Luther @nine @Sheikh sheik

:mjlol: is this all you folks got, especially when your kind is facing existential threat in Jubaland.

Time is ticking sxb, walee these ogs kill their langaabs in the thousand in K5, so imagine what they will do to your folks in Gedo in Jubaland if Ogs are consolidated 100% there.
Savage h#tu

You should be more concerned about infighting in Dhusoomareeb today, it seems like Shirka Dib u Heshiisiinta Habar gidir has started off to a great start with many HG dead today

https://www.caasimada.net/xogta-dagaalka-caawa-ka-dhacay-dhuusamareeb-iyo-labada-nin-ee-isku-haya/

:mjlol:

:gucciwhat: tf is this savagery name calling,

Im the savage yet you are stateless and i have my many States in GM, HS, KG & Banaadir.

Im the savage yet your mx folks beg us to safe them from whatever enemy harms them.

Im the savage yet your qaxooti folks immigrate to my regions.

Im the savage yet my Taxes go to your starved regions for Aid.

:comeon:So i really wonder who the savage is here, mr. looma oyaan.

Shaolin23

''lacks of qualification will stop madoobe''
''FGS wil stop madoobe''
''ethiopia wil stop madoobe''
''UN will stop madoobe'' <your curently here
UN/EU pays the adoon KDF salaries that protect Madoobe without their support he wouldn't last a day don't bite the hand that feeds you

TekNiKo

VIP
:mjlol: is this all you folks got, especially when your kind is facing existential threat in Jubaland.

Time is ticking sxb, walee these ogs kill their langaabs in the thousand in K5, so imagine what they will do to your folks in Gedo if Jubaland because consolidated 100% in the hands of Ogs

Im the savage yet i have my own States in Galmudug/Hirshabelle/Koonfur Galbeed & Banaadir.

Im the savage yet your mx folks beg us to safe them from whatever enemy harms them.

What taxes go to Marehan regions? Are you on crack?

:wtf:

I have my own state of JL which I dominate :westbrookswag:

I am the President of Somalia how can a laama ooyan be President? :williamswtf: Otherwise a Madow or 0.5 would be President long ago

Who has ever begged you to save us? :wtf: Nigga you are the aggressor in Galmudug and try to steal my lands why would I beg a thief? :wtf:

Who imigrates to your region? :wtf:

I have never seen a Marehan willfully immigrate to godforsaken Cadaado or Hobyo.

Xamar mada iga xigtaa? Abgaal aya xamar sheegi karta boowe not some qaxooti from the deserts of Wisil :westbrookwtf:

Shaolin23

Time is ticking sxb, walee these ogs kill their langaabs in the thousand in K5, so imagine what they will do to your folks in Gedo in Jubaland if Ogs are consolidated 100% in their hands.

Im the savage yet you are stateless and i have my many States in GM, HS, KG & Banaadir.

Are u mad? Aideed and Kornel Shabeel and thousands of the hu.tu army thought the same as you till it was too late, don't you know there's a pyramid of skulls in Gedo near Beled Xaawo called Lafa Hawiye are you implying Madoobe was stronger than Aideed?:mjlol:

Are u mad? Aideed and Kornel Shabeel and thousands of the hu.tu army thought the same as you till it was too late, don't you know there's a pyramid of skulls in Gedo near Beled Xaawo called Lafa Hawiye are you implying Madoobe was stronger than Aideed?:mjlol:

Seriously though, i got nothing against beesha MX, its just that your uncle Farmaajo overplayed his hands, his politics when down the shit drains the day he stabbed HG and Ogadens in the back, some say because of the backstabbing ordeals that farmaajo hasnt been the same enthusiastic siyaasi as he was back then.

Like i said, your uncle overplayed his hands, toady he has no love within or outside Somalia, nigga is really isolated and being taken advantage by his inlaws, so shaolin you must admit that this predicament your folks are in is because of his foolishness and mx are suffering because of it.

Shaolin23

Seriously though, i got nothing against beesha MX, its just that your uncle Farmaajo overplayed his hands, his politics when down the shit drains the day he stabbed HG and Ogadens in the back, some say because of the backstabbing ordeals that farmaajo hasnt been the same enthusiastic siyaasi as he was back then.

Like i said, your uncle overplayed his hands, toady he has no love within or outside Somalia, nigga is really isolated and being taken advantage by his inlaws, so shaolin you must admit that this predicament your folks are in is because of his foolishness and mx are suffering because of it.
It doesn't matter in 1991 it Muslim vs MX and we fought to a stalemate Beesha Sade Daarood is hated by many loved by few and respected by all it existed long before Farmaajo and it will exist long after he's dead that's the point