UN withdraws support from Madoobe

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Man who you lie to loool. Where is your clan on galnus and JL. Plus saaxo request to join our desert PL . You hate or you like it we still the number one option to live within Somalia. Even reer digil who lives near to you go all the way to PL. :denzelnigga:

Lool my clan inhabit Gelinsoor half of it, Cabudwaaq, Dhabat, Balanbale, Bagaale, Xeraale, and many more deegaans in GG. And in the South where we dominate as the majority we dominate Gedo and the Jubboyinkas in JL. Aight you guys do a good job on peace I'll give you that small milestone :manny: :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If you wanna compare losing Gelinsoor to losing Kismaayo and becoming looma oyaan there and being bullied by HG to share Gaalkacyo with you go right on ahead:mybusiness:
We still have power on kismaayo and for galgacio we kick them out but of the peace agreement we give them small xafeed.On the other hand we control Airport and check point north and south.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lool my clan inhabit Gelinsoor half of it, Cabudwaaq, Dhabat, Balanbale, Bagaale, Xeraale, and many more deegaans in GG. And in the South where we dominate as the majority we dominate Gedo and the Jubboyinkas in JL. Aight you guys do a good job on peace I'll give you that :manny: :mjlol:
Yeah still with no president postion on those states. We should contact OG or HG lool.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yeah still with no president postion on those states. We should contact OG or HG lool.

Loool I'm using the country's Presidency to my strength to become the next President of Jubaland. Cagdheer b00ns are already running home to Ethiopia. And go contact HG the same HG that puts scare in y'all they will go after you

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Loool I'm using the country's Presidency to my strength to become the next President of Jubaland. Cagdheer b00ns are already running home to Ethiopia. And go contact HG the same HG that puts scare in y'all they will go after you
Good luck on JL loool.

I'm hearing Farmaajo's parallel administration is readying a plan to conduct joint operations with Ethiopian ENDF to clear Al Shabaab from Baardheere to Buaale; which then they will declare their coalition the rightful administrators of JL from what is legally the official capital of the state.

As long as Kismayo is the theatre of this political deadlock Madoobe has the upper hand.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm hearing Farmaajo's parallel administration is readying a plan to conduct joint operations with Ethiopian ENDF to clear Al Shabaab from Baardheere to Buaale; which then they will declare their coalition the rightful administrators of JL from what is legally the official capital of the state.

As long as Kismayo is the theatre of this political deadlock Madoobe has the upper hand.

He has lost the support of the people of Kismayo and the International Community, he needs to respect them and leave.