UN withdraws support from Madoobe

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
August is only half over, this is progressing fast for Sheikh Madoobe:denzelnigga:

It affects me personally my family has some land their many rer dalals suffered under this criminal warlord, I can't wait to go back and build my lands. Kismayu is our Jerusalem sxb, the holy land of beesha Sade.

Its Kismayo, why are you pronouncing it like a Kenyan?:damedamn:

Bare in mind there are ZERO Marehan candidates running for the election. Bo0nta @TekNiKo and @Shaolin23 are hoping for the removal of Madoobe without realising that all other candidates are Ogaden.

This is called total defeat. When you accept that your people have no fight left in them so you cheer for whoever can take out your boogeyman :pachah1:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Bare in mind there are ZERO Marehan candidates running for the election. Bo0nta @TekNiKo and @Shaolin23 are hoping for the removal of Madoobe without realising that all other candidates are Ogaden.

This is called total defeat. When you accept that your people have no fight left in them so you cheer for whoever can take out your boogeyman :pachah1:
1497647357100.gif
mine face when realised og have dominated not only jl but also dominated b00ns in existential way.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Its called politics, Farmaajo is the current President it wouldn't be fair to Beesha Cawlyahan to not give them a term. We are not tribalist like you would love to see a pro government OG take the helm as long as he is not rogue for example (Lafta Gareen)

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Its called politics, Farmaajo is the current President it wouldn't be fair to Beesha Cawlyahan to not give them a term. We are not tribalist like you would love to see a pro government OG take the helm as long as he is not rogue for example (Lafta Gareen)
Laftagareen is not rouge. And we dont need a pro gov replacement but a one who follows the rules and doesnt behave like retard ( like madobe or deni whos faroole puppet.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laftagareen is not rouge. And we dont need a pro gov replacement but a one who follows the rules and doesnt behave like retard ( like madobe or deni whos faroole puppet.
I meant like Laftagareen someone who supports the federal government of Somalia.

Deni is Damjadiid plant.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
MJ will not listen or take orders from hawiya. You think we are like you :what:.

Warya we don't orders from no one except from our MX clan. After all you shouldn't be a hypocrite AY a MJ allied with Caydiid a HG in 93. Alliances happen fam :ulyin:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MJ will not listen or take orders from hawiya. You think we are like you :what:.
He's damjadiid stop your nonsense everyone in Somali circles know he's working for Xassan Sheikh:childplease:

When MX don't have one of the top 2 positions he's working for Hawiye when he's PM he's working for Hawiye when he even gets President he's working for Hawiye MJ are funny hypocrites you're bullshit games never end but everyone caught on already:mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Warya we don't orders from no one except from our MX clan. After all you shouldn't be a hypocrite AY a MJ allied with Caydiid a HG in 93. Alliances happen fam :ulyin:
Alliance or peace treaty :gucciwhat:.

Your clan today lost lands on in Galmudug and Gedo.

Please dont compare us with you.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

I haven't lost a inch of land in Gedo. And I expanded to the South unlike your ppl who live in dusty gobols. We're ahead of y'all always been so history says so :manny:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He's damjadiid stop your nonsense everyone in Somali circles know he's working for Xassan Sheikh:childplease:

When MX don't have one of the top 2 positions he's working for Hawiye when he's PM he's working for Hawiye when he even gets President he's working for Hawiye MJ are funny hypocrites you're bullshit games never end but everyone caught on already:mjlol:
Everyone knows kulaha, bring your evidence ?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

If you wanna compare losing Gelinsoor to losing Kismaayo and becoming looma oyaan there and being bullied by HG to share Gaalkacyo with you go right on ahead:mybusiness:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I haven't lost a inch of land in Gedo. And I expanded to the South unlike your ppl who live in dusty gobols. We're ahead of y'all always been so history says so :manny:
Man who you lie to loool. Where is your clan on galnus and JL. Plus saaxo request to join our desert PL . You hate or you like it we still the number one option to live within Somalia. Even reer digil who lives near to you go all the way to PL. :denzelnigga: