Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

The red eyed refugees are complaining that the North Lababaar community (Bahgari) is receiving all the state benefits and Dds is building them new wells & settlements in the region. ever since Cagjar demolished all their illegal berkeds in the area they are crying out of thirst. If they want water & peace let them go to Guriceel.

We are Yet to see a Mooryaan Iljeex present in the Ceelgaab they claim. Their only tactic is to claim the Ogaden land online and hoping it sticks. Ogaden is the kingmaker of this region. all the illegal tribes who arrived after 1991 are in the process of being removed.

CeelGaabta 2023

View attachment 258181

@MenacingGeeljire remember what we did to your terrorist relatives who tried to attack us from Feerfeer. All Bark no Bite!

The captured POWS received special treatment

:trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They want to play the galmudug style never ending aano qabiil and skirmishes like the marexaan and hg do in galgadud. This people don’t know peace or balan the only option to play is to starve them out. Makahiil did the same with marexaan and took over most of the illegal settlements like caleen. With the isaaq or Mj you can have a balan and axdi but MR and HG are a different breed when it comes to peace. Only thing they understand is a bullet.

Last edited:
Makahiil did the same with marexaan and took over most of the illegal settlements like caleen.
I think what you meant was Fadhigaraadle. Caleen a Makahiil deegaan is not the illegal settlement you are Implying. It’s on the path to becoming a full district soon. Makahiil was fighting Mx shuftas and removed them from Fadhigaraadle back to the red sand borders.

The Sons of Absame patrolling CeelGaab, Ogadenia

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They want to play the galmudug style never ending aano qabiil and skirmishes like the marexaan and hg do in galgadud. This people don’t know peace or balan the only option to play is to starve them out. Makahiil did the same with marexaan and took over most of the illegal settlements like caleen. With the isaaq or Mj you can have a balan and axdi but MR and HG are a different breed when it comes to peace. Only thing they understand is a bullet.
You are fortunate Cayr isn’t president of Galmudug for now. MX and Cayr waa is yaqaanaan.

We are going to continue expanding into DDS, especially with the incoming Cayr Galmudug presidency. If you could do anything to change our position in Ceelgaab you would’ve done by now with Ethiopia backed liyu Boolis at ur height with Iley. We’ll make things equal with Galmudug backed baadiyo Cayr :mjlaugh:

How we’re different is we’ve expanded across Somalia and Ethiopia in the last few decades. It takes another level of laandheernimo to fight expansive wars everywhere. While y’all are talking about ‘defending or regaining lost lands’. Haye I’d like to see you try.

Video hees ah wax laguma yeeshee post people like the villages i posted also baarmagoog wich is mainly Hawadle an udeejeen is in the border with Cayr HG in Qoraxey gobol not in Shababeele gobol. My point was about our road where is your Baqaq HG kid? Are you even close to kudur and Higlooley? Its like you saying you cant go to Ceelbuur bc of Habar Aji Cayr when i share border with Murusade 🤣🤣

Only Hawadle villages in feerfeer hinterland

Screenshot_20230305-073750.jpg

Dooxada Galharoole before Kudur typical Hiiraan culture

DOONKA THIS IS LIKE TARDO

Last edited:
You are fortunate Cayr isn’t president of Galmudug for now. MX and Cayr waa is yaqaanaan.

We are going to continue expanding into DDS, especially with the incoming Cayr Galmudug presidency. If you could do anything to change our position in Ceelgaab you would’ve done by now with Ethiopia backed liyu Boolis at ur height with Iley. We’ll make things equal with Galmudug backed baadiyo Cayr :mjlaugh:

How we’re different is we’ve expanded across Somalia and Ethiopia in the last few decades. It takes another level of laandheernimo to fight expansive wars everywhere. While y’all are talking about ‘defending or regaining lost lands’. Haye I’d like to see you try.
What’s galmudug? It doesn’t even have a United army, a state created by farmajo and few hundred raxanwyn soldiers. Other than the few suufo who were kept in place by the Ethiopians what were you? You can’t even expand inside galmudug as a hg. 😂

Video hees ah wax laguma yeeshee post people like the villages i posted also baarmagoog wich is mainly Hawadle an udeejeen is in the border with Cayr HG in Qoraxey gobol not in Shababeele gobol. My point was about our road where is your Baqaq HG kid? Are you even close to kudur and Higlooley? Its like you saying you cant go to Ceelbuur bc of Habar Aji Cayr when i share border with Murusade 🤣🤣

Only Hawadle villages in feerfeer hinterland

View attachment 258190
Sorry for derailing your topic bro this kid had to insert us to take shots at you.

Sorry for derailing your topic bro this kid had to insert us to take shots at you.
😂No not about you i was reffering to the HG guy who posted a video Daanto about lababaar and baarmagoog this is mixed area close to Matabaan, balanbale and Galgaduud hawadle own ooxaale and baarsiyaable and madaxmaroodi and share baarmagoog with udeejeen and go as far as ceelhabrood. The area im talking is our border with Bahgari Kalafe direction Higlooley south of Shilaabo the Jealous HG kids think they can block this road after we built it for Shlaabo wardheer garacad corridor 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230305-073750.jpg

You have been put in line when you thought you were tough. Any president in jigjiga will do the same it doesn’t matter where they end up. The policy is to put you in line and tell you this isn’t galmudug. HG understood that pretty well all the borders of the dds are manned from jigjiga not galmudug. Btw HG are not great fighters when it comes to bush fighting we noticed this with the surre in galgadud. Stick to putting machine guns in muqdisho villas that’s what you’re good at.
We thought we were tough? We’re still tough because you couldn’t get your land back even when you cagdheers were mislabeling us as Al-shabab to get your masters to loosen your leash.

You say HG are not great fighters when it comes to bush fighting but you couldn’t get them to move from the lands you’ve been dying to get back for decades now. Now how’s that then? We still run the Ceelgaab. You’re tough when you can round up villagers but when shit get real oo faraha la isa saaro you phone up your masters in Addis or Nairobi.
The red eyed refugees are complaining that the North Lababaar community (Bahgari) is receiving all the state benefits and Dds is building them new wells & settlements in the region. ever since Cagjar demolished all their illegal berkeds in the area they are crying out of thirst. If they want water & peace let them go to Guriceel.

We are Yet to see a Mooryaan Iljeex present in the Ceelgaab they claim. Their only tactic is to claim the Ogaden land online and hoping it sticks. Ogaden is the kingmaker of this region. all the illegal tribes who arrived after 1991 are in the process of being removed.

CeelGaabta 2023

View attachment 258181

@MenacingGeeljire remember what we did to your terrorist relatives who tried to attack us from Feerfeer. All Bark no Bite!

:trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at you make up new communities and settlements. North Lababaar?:russ: You know you got no business in Lababaar, Baarmagoog, Ceel habreed and all the other settlements in their vicinity for as long as half a century.

You say there are no “Iljeexs” present in Ceelgaabta, what? you think all of our settlements in Ceelgaabta like Lababaar are up in the clouds or it’s some club you sell your asses in Jigjiga, Cagdheer boy? Kkkkk

Keep crying about Ceelgaabta. Abdi ileey tried his best to get it back for you cagdheers but you can whine about it at this point.
D18942A0-FEFB-45FC-9863-48DCCD3B85D4.jpeg

Eelay and .5 al-shabaab foot soldiers are now my cousins? Cagdheer copium:pachah1:

Wallahi you’re an emotional dhoocil kkkk. You made a whole thread because one user said something about an imaginary highway we don’t give two shits about?

You have no business in Baarmagoog and the closest you get to it is farjano. You also have no business in any settlements below higlooleey in Qoraxeey.

Lol at hawadle settling in, let alone “owning”ooxaale” ( I assume you mean Oodaale), baarsiyaable and madaxmaroodi and going as far as “Ceelhabrood” kkkkkk. Next time at least get the names right.

Sure buddy, sure.

We thought we were tough? We’re still tough because you couldn’t get your land back even when you cagdheers were mislabeling us as Al-shabab to get your masters to loosen your leash.

You say HG are not great fighters when it comes to bush fighting but you couldn’t get them to move from the lands you’ve been dying to get back for decades now. Now how’s that then? We still run the Ceelgaab. You’re tough when you can round up villagers but when shit get real oo faraha la isa saaro you phone up your masters in Addis or Nairobi.

Look at you make up new communities and settlements. North Lababaar?:russ: You know you got no business in Lababaar, Baarmagoog, Ceel habreed and all the other settlements in their vicinity for as long as half a century.

You say there are no “Iljeexs” present in Ceelgaabta, what? you think all of our settlements in Ceelgaabta like Lababaar are up in the clouds or it’s some club you sell your asses in Jigjiga, Cagdheer boy? Kkkkk

Keep crying about Ceelgaabta. Abdi ileey tried his best to get it back for you cagdheers but you can whine about it at this point.View attachment 258193

Eelay and .5 al-shabaab foot soldiers are now my cousins? Cagdheer copium:pachah1:

You share Labobaar with Bahgari and Ogaaden lives on the outskirts of Guriceel. Ceel Habreed is our border
:rejoice:
8A187D9A-89F5-41AC-AA73-09B8B3068662.jpeg

Meanwhile you continue losing villages under Galinsoor to Mx. you also lost Matabaan & Maxaas to Hawadle

You share Labobaar with Bahgari and Ogaaden lives on the outskirts of Guriceel. Ceel Habreed is our border
:rejoice: View attachment 258199

Meanwhile you continue losing villages under Galinsoor to Mx. you also lost Matabaan & Maxaas to Hawadle

Nigga you copping hard here kkkk, here at least you admit and accept that HGs are DDSI native settlers, so this is the first positive step for you mentally.

Horta waa iga talo yaanay sixiroole Xawadle ku ridin dhiiqata, HGs will karbaash you like we did under Abdi Iley when countless amxaar ogs were slaughtered like pigs when they messed with us, if you want I can post dozens of pics here of your slaughtered amxaar kins.

AS for Mx or Xawadle taking back lands from HGs kkkkk, these childish remark doesn't even deserve an reply :icon lol:

:rejoice: View attachment 258199

Waxadu waa iska hadal.

1) Ceel Habreed is inside DDS.
9022B194-5AB7-4A7D-9F2D-8FE72D7E8B45.jpeg

2) The fighting was between nomads to the north of Ceel Habreed and Ceel Habreed is the closest major settlement to where the fighting occurred/ closed to the border, hence why it hosted the peace agreements.

3) We settle outside of Jigjiga and Addis Ababa and Jigjiga is our border. :shaq: :rejoice: See? I can say absurd shit too lol.

How am I Gudoomiye of everything in Matabaan if I lost it to hawadle? We expanded to Maxaas a few years ago and will get our share soon:fittytousand:

MX can keep making illegal settlements in the middle of Nowhere for now but wait until later this year when they throw on a new nigis and cry about HG attacking them.

Keep up the Copium. Ceelgaab is still mine:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Nigga you copping hard here kkkk, here at least you admit and accept that HGs are DDSI native settlers, so this is the first positive step for you mentally.

Horta waa iga talo yaanay sixiroole Xawadle ku ridin dhiiqata, HGs will karbaash you like we did under Abdi Iley when countless amxaar ogs were slaughtered like pigs when they messed with us, if you want I can post dozens of pics here of your slaughtered amxaar kins.

AS for Mx or Xawadle taking back lands from HGs kkkkk, these childish remark doesn't even deserve an reply :icon lol:

1 village which you share with Ogaden if that is enough to make you native that’s funny kkkk
we remember what Abdi Iley did to the mooryaans in 2015-16 campaign.

2023 HG is begging for peace 👇🏾
HG elders admit that they are not even fighting Bahgari (Ogaden) but instead a subclan of Bahgari called Maxaad Adan. North Lababaar community Is thriving while south Labobaar no water, food and no development is allowed in. North Lababaar is Maxaad Adan territory
:ahh:

1 village which you share with Ogaden if that is enough to make you native that’s funny kkkk

HG elders admit that they are not even fighting Bahgari (Ogaden) but instead a subclan of Bahgari called Maxaad Adan. North Lababaar community Is thriving while south Labobaar no water, food and no development is allowed in. North Lababaar is Maxaad Adan territory

Baqbaqta jooji naagyahow, HGs are there and will continue to thrive and expand regardless of your cabaad online.

Wallahi you’re an emotional dhoocil kkkk. You made a whole thread because one user said something about an imaginary highway we don’t give two shits about?

You have no business in Baarmagoog and the closest you get to it is farjano. You also have no business in any settlements below higlooleey in Qoraxeey.

Lol at hawadle settling in, let alone “owning”ooxaale” ( I assume you mean Oodaale), baarsiyaable and madaxmaroodi and going as far as “Ceelhabrood” kkkkkk. Next time at least get the names right.

Sure buddy, sure.
Ooxaale not Oodaale near Balanbale. These Ethiopian villages that Al Shabaab reach them are Hawadle next to baarmagoog. We go us far as ceelhabreed itself inside qoraxeey but im not claiming mainly HG area. What i care is about keeping away HG from my border with Daarood we did mistake before when welcomed them in our border with Mx bc of constant war with mx but i think HG is worse bc Daarood are not that greedy. Anyways now us and our Bahgari allies will make sure HG not to get closer to our Qoraxeey-FeerFeer corridor. HIGLOOLEY IS OG YOU IGNORANT I NEVER CLAIMED IT JUST SAYING ITS OUR ROAD TO SHILAABO through KUDUR FEERFER WE R NOT GOING THROUGH HG near Galgaduud . LASTLY I MADE THIS THREAD TO SCHOOL YOU ALL GREADY HG KIDS BC YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU CAN BLOCK OUR ROAD TO GARACAD PORT KKKKKK
Screenshot_20230305-092621.jpg

Screenshot_20230305-092330~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230305-092341.jpg

Screenshot_20230305-093906.jpg

Baqbaqta jooji naagyahow, HGs are there and will continue to thrive and expand regardless of your cabaad online.

Dhulka Saxaaraha ee aad Mx ka soo tuugsatey see lagu noolaan Karaa sxbow

I do not blame you for squatting on government property in Abgaal’s backyard

I would be mad too if I called this place home

:mjlaugh:

C320270A-105D-4003-B75B-514C85F5887E.jpeg

We both know HG don’t settle in 1 village in Ethiopia and if we did you wouldn’t have got karbaashed like you did in 2015-16.

These elders are making sure they’re on tape saying we’re open for peace before some cagdheers run to their master and say alshabab chased them like they always have in the past.

Lol at North and south Lababaar. This isn’t Gaalkacyo or Jigjiga where Oromo are curving out their own part of the town kkkk. There’s one Lababaar and there’s no cagdheers in it.
Ooxaale not Oodaale near Balanbale. These Ethiopian villages that Al Shabaab reach them are Hawadle next to baarmagoog. We go us far as ceelhabreed itself inside qoraxeey but im not claiming mainly HG area. What i care is about keeping away HG from my border with Daarood we did mistake before when welcomed them in our border with Mx bc of constant war with mx but i think HG is worse bc Daarood are not that greedy. Anyways now us and our Bahgari allies will make sure HG not to get closer to our Qoraxeey-FeerFeer corridor. HIGLOOLEY IS OG YOU IGNORANT I NEVER CLAIMED IT JUST SAYING ITS OUR ROAD TO SHILAABO through KUDUR FEERFER WE R NOT GOING THROUGH HG near Galgaduud . LASTLY I MADE THIS THREAD TO SCHOOL YOU ALL GREADY HG KIDS BC YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU CAN BLOCK OUR ROAD TO GARACAD PORT KKKKKK View attachment 258205
View attachment 258206
View attachment 258208
View attachment 258210
Keep begging to swing from Daroods nut sacks. I couldn’t care less about this highway corridor in the middle of nowhere you keep begging for. No business is going to pay extra to go all the way up in another country and through small back-alley villages when they can go straight to Garacad-Galkacyo-Beledweyne but if you think otherwise, Good luck. We couldn’t careless.

I also never said Higlooley was yours or not, I used it as a marker (since you keep mentioning it) to emphasize you got no business anywhere below it in Qoraxeey.

posting this here too because I believe it's needed. Ayaanle ninkii dhulkooda nabad ku mari lahaayaa la rabaa.
everything between Garasle to buulo coloow is ReerAyaanle with some coming soon.

page below is reer ayaanle page based in ddsi they posted this maanta about garasle

for reference this is how far in Garasale is in DDSI
Screenshot (52).png

garaslr.jpg

Just few days ago reer ayaanle killed MX reer kooshin there
This is the ayaanle page reporting on it
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/LM24TV/posts/pfbid0e7Xtwochtw5H3D6c9oetfNF3tvZ4orqCJbotuoXuVCVaE227JxgM48DCM7FmQAXEl&show_text=true&width=500"

and here is mx page reporting on it below i will post mx in deegaan reporting it

within the past month, 3 mx have been dropped there with 1 retaliation.
10th feb just the other day
"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/saciid.maxamuud.125/posts/pfbid0W38a6ZZL7kxv7AnVKmo5NLmbbMURn5RQBqxTXFEMEtDpfizh1Mnr8zBKEhsrrd2nl&show_text=true&width=500"
23 feb just a week ago reported by the same mx, dont let these daarood fool you. we are well inside dds
"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/saciid.maxamuud.125/posts/pfbid035wnYAyvemQd5oHKdKmp9SWtGQYhTbd8tYarzd2fLdyaHAxcXpmS5yQn8LcLoGVqjl&show_text=true&width=500"

and here is XL talking about Cayr and Jijeele vs XL in buulo coloow area
"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/farah.h.windsor/posts/pfbid02Rytg4nxcyZtxnf9gXudKYhSiuFtZvrcLFDS7fXjT9KqfGAi2d5rLshDuJzJe4wm6l&show_text=true&width=500"

for reference here is buulo coloow and everything in between buulo coloow near Kelafo and garasle(Marked in red) is Cayr. We are here to stay and actively expanding liyuu or not. Compare this to the 1930 map and it gives you an idea of who is the warrior xooging and who is getting xooged.
buulo.png

@The Midlands your adeero would be ashamed of you with how much niiko you're doing for the daarood I am actively karbaashing that they failed to expand into due to their fuleynimo. Stand behind geesiyada and pay the tolls when you want to pass our dhul.

We both know HG don’t settle in 1 village in Ethiopia and if we did you wouldn’t have got karbaashed like you did in 2015-16.

These elders are making sure they’re on tape saying we’re open for peace before some cagdheers run to their master and say alshabab chased them like they always have in the past.

Lol at North and south Lababaar. This isn’t Gaalkacyo or Jigjiga where Oromo are curving out their own part of the town kkkk. There’s one Lababaar and there’s no cagdheers in it.

Lool when you got karbaashed you started asking for peace miyaa. Ogadens have given many langaabs PTSD it’s a shame some have started claiming Qotis to escape from our wrath. When we ask you to start naming the villages you reply with ‘Muh Mustaxil’ ‘Muh Hawiye’