Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

Drawing on Maps will not make it yours kkkk
Did he just draw on the map.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

the only person who created 2 garasle when there is one is you, theres only one mareexaan ayaana leh. seized ismadhaqo while I'm putting Mareexaan to sleep in Garasle 130km inside dds? ha isku ciyaarin

Highlighted in bold; thanks for acknowledging I own your former now land and are trying to seize it back.
It's okay, i will give you some time to acknowledge the truth. It can be hard. You can name your little huts garasle but you'd never see garasle. :silanyosmile:

It's okay, i will give you some time to acknowledge the truth. It can be hard. You can name your little huts garasle but you'd never see garasle. :silanyosmile:
Bro what truth I will listen to mareexaans truth when they stomp me out of all their dhul and launch me back to dhuusamareeb.

Did he just draw on the map.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Kkkk they don’t keep up with the news. They draw maps whenever their clan mooryaans attack unarmed nomads and then claim the area as theirs. They tried to dig illegal wells too but Liyuu Boolis destroyed them. Cagjar is playing soft politics compared to Abdi iley who was more Brute force. Cagjar still applies the same tactics which is to destroy all the new Berkeds that are built by non Ogadens in the area. However cagjar doesn’t massacre the refugees as he should be doing more often. the one good thing about Cagjar’s maamul is that he’s pro development. the faster our towns urbanizes the easier it will be to expand beyond the border. we want to show roads, schools, hospitals, and houses being built in Shilaabo,hiloogle,qalaafe, Dalanbiya, north Labobaar etc.

The reason why you only see Grass photos and small huts being posted by these Hutus claiming south Labobaar is because they are low IQ nomads. they are only here for illegal dhaaqsin. The ones who own the land are the ones building the cities & roads.

Bro what truth I will listen to mareexaans truth when they stomp me out of all their dhul and launch me back to dhuusamareeb.
We are not interested in launching you back to dhuusamareeb, we forsaked the place after the italians tried to make it shared and went and made our own city in caabuudwaaq.

However, this is even irrelevant to dhusamareeb. Since it's east of balanbale. if you mean seize back lababaar after losing it in 1982, then we are in the process of that. It's tag team time soon with bah geri. :samwelcome:

Kkkk they don’t keep up with the news. They draw maps whenever their clan mooryaans attack unarmed nomads and then claim the area as theirs. They tried to dig illegal wells too but Liyuu Boolis destroyed them. Cagjar is playing soft politics compared to Abdi iley who was more Brute force. Cagjar still applies the same tactics which is to destroy all the new Berkeds that are built by non Ogadens in the area. However cagjar doesn’t massacre the refugees as he should be doing more often. the one good thing about Cagjar’s maamul is that he’s pro development. the faster our towns urbanizes the easier it will be to expand beyond the border. we want to show roads, schools, hospitals, and houses being built in Shilaabo,hiloogle,qalaafe, Dalanbiya, north Labobaar etc.

The reason why you only see Grass photos and small huts being posted by these Hutus claiming south Labobaar is because they are low IQ nomads. they are only here for illegal dhaaqsin. The ones who own the land are the ones building the cities & roads.
The ceyr blood is the cheapest when it comes to hg and they’re fulayo that’s why they they Kill them like flies and theyre the only clan in hg dying in the hundreds for shabab.

The ceyr blood is the cheapest when it comes to hg and they’re fulayo that’s why they they Kill them like flies and theyre the only clan in hg dying in the hundreds for shabab.

The first suicide bomber in Somalia was HG.

The son of jailed terrorist leader Dahir aweys was killed alongside the said upcoming Dir leader of AS Abdullahi Naadir that would have replaced Ubaydha

6476D677-0784-48F6-B110-8F8AAE2E18F7.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Urbanise lol. Nin baadiyo iyo dagaal lagu koriyay ayaa gul balaarsado. Waan soo dawaynaa in aad fulaynimoda aadu badsataan, itoobiya sidii ay kugu fuulaysay waxaad barateen sida dabada aad u digataan marka dagaalka kulul oo noqto.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Fomer Liyuu Boolis commander and DDS Ogaden delegates visited Laasacanood. The plan is to have Liyuu Boolis establish military bases in Sool & Ayn regions

Garacad is a completed port while Hobyo is just a fishing Jetty. Daroods & Reer Hiiraan will use Garacad port as their new corridor

View attachment 258237View attachment 258238View attachment 258239
We have killed Hobyo port in its infancy. We will laugh all the way to the bank, are you with me or what man.

:pachah1:

Urbanise lol. Nin baadiyo iyo dagaal lagu koriyay ayaa gul balaarsado. Waan soo dawaynaa in aad fulaynimoda aadu badsataan, itoobiya sidii ay kugu fuulaysay waxaad barateen sida dabada aad u digataan marka dagaalka kulul oo noqto.

Guriceel, Dhusamareb, iyo Bohol sideed Al-Shababta Ceyr ka xoreysee? Soo ma ogid in maleyshiyaadka Aswj qoladii tplf dagaal iyo taageero siyaasadeed ku soo xambaarsatay. Naa hee dheh taarikhda saxda ah soo baro. Hubkii iyo saanad ciidan Aad ku istimaasheen magaalooyinkaas waxaaa idin siiyee Melez Zenawi. Hada seedigaa HSM wuxuu markale doonaya inuu Ciidanka Itoobiyaanka xadka soo talabiyo. Qorshihiina waa ciidan Itoobiyaan iyo Fadhigooda yahay Ceelbuur, 2014 oo kale!

5335FF8E-276E-4C29-8A0A-0076C5BFDAD8.jpeg
CE0F6BCF-808E-466C-9DE8-159D8E36B32B.jpeg

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
from the 64 war to the onlf insurgency that’s 54 years of instability the region and mostly the Ogaden tribe was facing. The Ethiopian troops were hunting us down and favoring other tribes over us. they had 54 years to expand on our lands while Ogaden was busy fighting Ethiopia under onlf. 54 years of Nasrullah,Wslf,ONLF and the farthest they’ve reached is south of Labobaar. Qasaaro

:chrisfreshhah:

1994-2007 was our darkest moments in the region, if you couldn’t defeat Ogaden then what makes these Hutus believe they have a chance in 2023?
@Gaban this is the reply you needed from the get go. Due to the OG vs Ethiopia war of the last 70 years, all our borders have been encroached upon from Shisheeye, especially the last 30 years when you guys first discovered Ogadenia. From Iiddoor in the North, Harti in Doollo, MX in Doollo and Shilaabo, to you guys in Shilaabo, and others into Afdheer and Shabeelle. It was Ethios policy to make us flee the land and allow encroachment. Now that we have made peace with Ethiopia, there are plans for us to secure all our borders which OG is working on. If that is all you guys were able to encroach upon while we were fighting 80 million, let's see what happens now that we have refocussed on our land.

Abaq

VIP
You tried to build an illegal Berked near the area Liyuu Boolis destroyed it. This is why no video or development can be provided by your people. Whenever you build a well or another idp camp Liyuu Boolis destroys and displaces the mooryaans. They have officially cornered you in south of Labobaar aka your Mini Gaza

:mjlaugh:
No new settlements are allowed and Liyu Have orders to demolish new berkads and degaans

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Off topic which I will return to but XLow you are not ones to talk about horumar when your biggest achievement/town is half of beledweyne while HG have 5 big towns
Gaalkacyo GM

Cadaado

Dhuusamreeb

Guriceel

Do not ever compete where you do not compare.

every single big magaalo you live in you share from Beledweyne to Jowhar whilst HG is actively growing their own magaalos. Nigga do not talk about horumar when you are in the trenches.
Soon Hobyo, Xaradheere will see significant increases size too as Shabaab is removed from Galmudug.

It’s quite embarrassing to compare such yar yars to HG. We have enough people to have a stake across Somalia. XL hasn’t got enough people to not have to share Eastern Hiiraan alone.

This doesn’t even include the smaller towns look like Godinlabe.

Soon Hobyo, Xaradheere will see significant increases size too as Shabaab is removed from Galmudug.

It’s quite embarrassing to compare such yar yars to HG. We have enough people to have a stake across Somalia. XL hasn’t got enough people to not have to share Eastern Hiiraan alone.

This doesn’t even include the smaller towns look like Godinlabe.

Gadoon, Wisil, Godinlabe, Mareergur, Baxdo, Ceeldibir etc

I'm glad have made daarood cismaanciil come out the woodworks, fact remains booweyaal HG/Ayaanle are actively expanding.

bruv are HG’s allergic to development/horumarnimo? What’s the general point of expanding land if you haven’t and aren’t going to make use of the land you already got. Waxaas dhaqan fiican ma aha wallhi waa yaab. :dead:

Trending

Latest posts