Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

Look how blessed we are, there is also a road in the works from Galdogob to Jigjiga thanks to Garacad port. Feerfeer will be our dry port and I’m sure it will be the biggest city that makes tax for both Hiiraan and DDS.

i also see a road that leads to Buhoodle and from there access to Hargeisa, Boorama etc.

Our Future is within cooperation DDS and PL and SSC. :rejoice:
Let’s get this money Garacad-goldogob road connected to the lush lands of hiiraan 💯

Im leading Somalia you gypsy boy I dont compete with you. And I certainly dont claim other peoples land.

Kulahaa Udeejeen dont live in Ferfer what a filthy laangaab, did this community teleport from Jawil to Barmagoog?

View attachment 258081
From Jawil to Barmagoog waa dhul Mudulood you filthy gypsy.
Hhhh Sida aad jeclaan laheyd waaye but that’s not how it is buddy! :samwelcome:

Next Daarood Govt will use this way for Xamar PL can use it too for south Mudug!
Not just good for us Daroods but it's good for everyone, especially if Hobyo is developed. Hopefully all the way from Awdal to JL becomes economically integrated Inshallah. Guul Somalia.

How does a Hawiye who lives in Eastern Galgaduud and been under Shabaab occupation for the last 15 years know anything about Feerfeer or Hiiraan.

Dhulka Anaga kaa aqaan oo iskaleh.

Naga Amuus.
why you are even answering back to Abgaal about Feerfeer this is crazy ignore this troll 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Yeah, They are not part of Xarardheere district Mamuul
Waceysle have never claimed to be sole owners of Xarardheere but make up a significant number in Xarardheere. Dhaqan iyo xildhibaan oo dhul ee san laheen sheeganaayo ma aragtay weli? Abgaal never claim land that isn't theirs. We're happy with what Allah has given us.

Waceysle have never claimed to be sole owners of Xarardheere but make up a significant number in Xarardheere. Dhaqan iyo xildhibaan oo dhul ee san laheen sheeganaayo ma aragtay weli? Abgaal never claim land that isn't theirs. We're happy with what Allah has given us.
Wasn’t your MPs against Xarardheere Mamuul? Don’t need to change your tone sxb, I know Abgaal very well you guys always say Xamar to Xarardheere but today your only confined to Ceeldheer. You guys always claim to live in Mudug only for HG to take your political representation in Mudug completely. Abgaal don’t like that and now make it make sense, significant number = Owners meel islama galaan miyaa?

Xaniyahaada fuul, claim your rights in Xarardheere because at this time a HG from Guriceel has more rights than a Abgaal inside Xarardheere. Waxaas wax la aqbali karo ma ahan, if your happy and content with that, that’s on you, personally I wouldn’t take it. :manny:

Wasn’t your MPs against Xarardheere Mamuul? Don’t need to change your tone sxb, I know Abgaal very well you guys always say Xamar to Xarardheere but today your only confined to Ceeldheer. You guys always claim to live in Mudug only for HG to take your political representation in Mudug completely. Abgaal don’t like that and now make it make sense, significant number = Owners meel islama galaan miyaa?

Xaniyahaada fuul, claim your writes in Xarardheere because at this time a HG from Guriceel has more rights than a Waceysle inside Xarardheere. Waxaas wax la aqbali karo ma ahan, if your happy and content with that, that’s on you, personally I wouldn’t take it. :manny:
You talk out of your ass there is no maamul in Xarardheere the one Qorqor named is already thrown out of the window. We just joined Galmudug, it took Cayr two years after they joined the project to get their share. Im more than certain I will be getting my share in the maamul.

But rest assured you gypsy boy cant claim Feerfeer while Im here.
Your dhul balaarsi was thrown out of the window. DDSI side waxba kama tihid stop the gypsy antics.

Jungle

VIP

Xaniyahaada fuul, claim your rights in Xarardheere because at this time a HG from Guriceel has more rights than a Abgaal inside Xarardheere. Waxaas wax la aqbali karo ma ahan, if your happy and content with that, that’s on you, personally I wouldn’t take it. :manny:
I don't know how I'm changing my tone as I've said Waceysle live in Xarardheere district in the post you quoted and its Xarardheere to Turdho.

A maamul can change over time. Xarardheere is practically a military base atm. Same with neighbouring Ceel Dheer. The road will be clear at some point.
Here are Waceysle in Xaradheere district donating xoolo to SNA. They are present so things will change. Dhul aan laheen ma sheegano eboow.

You think you should be HS president. Xiiniyahaaga fuul nooh asiga ka degso kursiga HSM taagero badan kama haysto go for it laangaab hadaa meesha wax ku haysid instead of running to nairobi. HSM treat you like your nothing sxb

I don't know how I'm changing my tone as I've said Waceysle live in Xarardheere district in the post you quoted and its Xarardheere to Turdho.

A maamul can change over time. Xarardheere is practically a military base atm. Same with neighbouring Ceel Dheer. The road will be clear at some point.
Here are Waceysle in Xaradheere district donating xoolo to SNA. They are present so things will change. Dhul aan laheen ma sheegano eboow.

You think you should be HS president. Xiiniyahaaga fuul nooh asiga ka degso kursiga HSM taagero badan kama haysto go for it laangaab hadaa meesha wax ku haysid instead of running to nairobi. HSM treat you like your nothing sxb
I will, Baryo wax laguma helo eebow..

This thread is for the HG guy who claimed were being under their mercy who is this Abgaal guy who says Udeejeen stopped hawadle dhulboob in feerfeer kkkkk

A while ago they were removed from land outside laamiga Jawiil kkkk

Take back your ex Xalfooley before talking about Feerfeer Somalia
Here is "Dhulbooka feerfeer Somalia" can your dulsaarself stop it? Stop trolling in this continental thread its a big land for Udeejeen or whatever

Screenshot_20230304-220635.png

Screenshot_20230304-220451.png

Xawaadle Magan udeejeen removed from a land outside of laamiga Jawiil waxa guuraya waa ayaga 🤣🤣

During the flood we put our guys from the river bank in there they tried to say no they weree told to move back to Jawiil kkkk
Mareerta is Jawiil, tuulada beeraha ku dhex taal was udeejeen got removed Hawadle being settled instead. 🤣🤣

Hadeey shib dhihi lshaayeen lama kiciyeen dont ever try to mess with Hawadle the owner of Hiiraan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-220517.png
    Screenshot_20230304-220517.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
This thread is for the HG guy who claimed were being under their mercy who is this Abgaal guy who says Udeejeen stopped hawadle dhulboob in feerfeer kkkkk

Here is "Dhulbooka feerfeer Somalia" can your dulsaarself stop it? Stop trolling in this continental thread its a big land for Udeejeen or whatever

View attachment 258093
View attachment 258096

Xawaadle Magan udeejeen removed from a land outside of laamiga Jawiil waxa guuraya waa ayaga 🤣🤣

During the flood we put our guys from the river bank in there they tried to say no they weree told to move back to Jawiil kkkk
Mareerta is Jawiil, tuulada beeraha ku dhex taal was udeejeen got removed Hawadle being settled instead. 🤣🤣

Hadeey shib dhihi lshaayeen lama kiciyeen dont ever try to mess with Hawadle the owner of Hiiraan.

Watch this calaacal kulaha Xawaadle is building Feerfeer to bring Jaawil under it and then we have this delusional guy saying Feerfeer is Ujejen land when in fact they are running away from Feerfeer kkkkkkk

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

Look how blessed we are, there is also a road in the works from Galdogob to Jigjiga thanks to Garacad port. Feerfeer will be our dry port and I’m sure it will be the biggest city that makes tax for both Hiiraan and DDS.

i also see a road that leads to Buhoodle and from there access to Hargeisa, Boorama etc.

Our Future is within cooperation DDS and PL and SSC. :rejoice:
The highway from Galdogob to Dhagaxbuur :wow: my race gonna eat

He is venting his anger for HSM at me kkkkk. Harti Abgaal can bring down this government as they did his first term. Xawaadle faaiido uguma jirto adeerkeena siyaasadda wuu bartay.

View attachment 258093
View attachment 258096

Stop the cap you lying gypsy, ilmaha baa diinta baree hadana online been baa la imaanee. Munaafiq munaafiq dhalay.

The fact you brag about the masaakiin Madow farmers who were displaced by your mooryaan uncles, while you claim to be a wadaad tells us all what kind of a wiesel you are.

Online ku nool aad iska tahay Jawiil iyo Ferfeer xaniyeheena aan ku joognaa fake Facebook links wont change that.

Watch this calaacal kulaha Xawaadle is building Feerfeer to bring Jaawil under it and then we have this delusional guy saying Feerfeer is Ujejen land when in fact they are running away from Feerfeer kkkkkkk
you talking about feerfeer they got removed from this area outside of laamiga jawiil. Hawadle from flood affected area was moved close to Jawiil so they tried to say No you can'n come here instead they got removed. 🤣🤣

Qofwalan

house of samatalis

ujejen maxa la dhaha ma af jini ignore the kid apparently the boy is 16 reality on the ground is different on what he spews online

Trending

Latest posts