Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

So i decided to make a thread about our FeerFeer disrict in DDS after this HG kid started claiming that we under the mercy of HG inside Ethiopia🤣🤣

I will post videos of our villages fr9m Feerfeer to the borders of Qoraxay in south Shilaabo but let me first explain to you clan demographics of Qoraxeey so you can understand who we share border with. South of Shilaabo city is settled by Bahgari OG and they have direct border with Hawadle at the border with feerfeer district like kudur(part of feerfeer, gobolka Shabeele (Hawadle) and Gadhcilaan part of Higolley, Gobolka Qoraxeey(Bahgari) our border continues from their to East Qalaafe so this area is not far from Shabele river xagee HG wabiga ku arkee kurti macalaa saleebaan waa soo gali lahaayeen dadkaas haraadka ku nool 🤣🤣
East of Shilaabo city is settled by Mx and they share border with Ayaanle cayr. Ayaanle Cayr share border with Bahgari too inside Qoraxey district east of Gadhcilaan and higlooley but they are not allowed to build baraago near bahgari and not in feerfeer district. This is where our road to shilaabo goes through only inside Hawade and Bahgari villages.
Muse gumcadle makaahiil OG they ive in North of Shilaabo they have conflict with mx

Hawadle, Udeeeen and Ayaanle Cayr share border near lababaar and Ceelhabrood of Qoraxeey HG mainly lives there and mainly Hawadle and Udeeeen live in baarmagoog and baarsiyaable part of Feerfeer .

Hawadle territory from south Shilaabo Feereer

Screenshot_20230304-195807.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-195714.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-185938.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-193255.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-193255.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-193455.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-193455.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-193053.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304-193053.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230304-183617.png
    Screenshot_20230304-183617.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230304-203224.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304-203224.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Out road from feerfeer To shilabo

Come to doonka 🤣🤣

FEERFEER CITY HISTORY HAWADLE ESTABLISHED ITS FIRS CEEL

Galharoore. Come here this the road to Shilaabo 🤣🤣

Come to Farjano 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230304-203224.jpg

Last edited:

Look how blessed we are, there is also a road in the works from Galdogob to Jigjiga thanks to Garacad port. Feerfeer will be our dry port and I’m sure it will be the biggest city that makes tax for both Hiiraan and DDS.

i also see a road that leads to Buhoodle and from there access to Hargeisa, Boorama etc.

Our Future is within cooperation DDS and PL and SSC. :rejoice:

Look how blessed we are, there is also a road in the works from Galdogob to Jigjiga thanks to Garacad port. Feerfeer will be our dry port and I’m sure it will be the biggest city that makes tax for both Hiiraan and DDS.

i also see a road that leads to Buhoodle and from there access to Hargeisa, Boorama etc.

Our Future is within cooperation DDS and PL and SSC. :rejoice:
XL have such beautiful lands

can’t wait to see XL , harti and OGs get rich in Hiran Puntland and DDS

:susp:
These shameless gypsies, stop claiming other peoples land. Feerfeer is exclusively settled by Udeejeen and Reer OwXassan.
How does a Hawiye who lives in Eastern Galgaduud and been under Shabaab occupation for the last 15 years know anything about Feerfeer or Hiiraan.

Dhulka Anaga kaa aqaan oo iskaleh.

Naga Amuus.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How does a Hawiye who lives in Eastern Galgaduud and been under Shabaab occupation for the last 15 years know anything about Feerfeer or Hiiraan.

Dhulka Anaga kaa aqaan oo iskaleh.

Naga Amuus.

kkkk have you ever seen a xeeb. You yourselves were Shabaab b*ches for a decade before HSM shouldn’t be able to joke about other ppl being under Shabaab, the few places that weren’t like beledweyne and bulo burte were held by Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Stop being a laangaab gypsy, always claiming dhul aad waligaa dagin.
F8ECAAFA-5133-4B12-8AC5-37C7A077B835.jpeg

0AC84B16-D969-4731-8AA2-E0133A1344E3.jpeg

Naga amuus, you know nothing about DDS and are not native there. You just been liberated by Shabaab in your lands in eastern Galgaduud and have accepted HG taking Xarardheere from you yet you have the audacity to talk about Xawaadle lands and affairs. Shut the Fk up.

Bahgari have now started to urbanize & expand their towns near the border like Miir Keynan, Dalanbiya, Garcidhlaan,Warhanan, and north of Lababaar & ceel habreed. Muse Gumcadle tribe settlement expands to Laasacanood and Fadhigaraadle areas all the way to Wardheer

Fardas Qaris located on the outskirts of Shilaabo used to be the capital of the Darawiish forces under the command of Khaliif Sheikh Abdulle the brother of Sayid who used to rule from Ceelgaab all the way to Beledweyne

8FE1F80C-1B2D-4CC3-A4B6-0F2B1E5BD98E.jpeg
EBE2AD58-FD15-4D0D-8A70-30CEA1A37F68.jpeg
D635E172-7FD8-407A-B89C-9ECCCB7BA74A.jpeg

kkkk have you ever seen a xeeb. You yourselves were Shabaab b*ches for a decade before HSM shouldn’t be able to joke about other ppl being under Shabaab, the few places that weren’t like beledweyne and bulo burte were held by Ethiopia and Djibouti.
Shh my victim, I expect more Facebook calaacal from you.

View attachment 258071

View attachment 258075
Naga amuus, you know nothing about DDS and are not native there. You just been liberated by Shabaab in your lands in eastern Galgaduud and have accepted HG taking Xarardheere from you yet you have the audacity to talk about Xawaadle lands and affairs. Shut the Fk up.
You're a filth that claims dhull aad dagin, everyone knows Feerfer is synonymous with Udeejeen you angry gypsy. That is a fake list cooked in your mind. I know the current district comissioner via family him being udeejeen is something Im 100% sure of.

Your a filth that claims dhull aad dagin, everyone knows Feerfer is synonymous with Udeejeen you angry gypsy. That is a fake list cooked in your mind. I know the current district comissioner via family him being udeejeen is something Im 100% sure of.
What the fk are you on about?

Ujejen live in Jawiil tuulo a village in Feerfeer District in Hiiraan that’s the only place they live in.

They have absolutely no business in the town centre itself.

A gypsy is the one who has been xooged of Xarardheere and been made to accept his Langaab status where a Marexaan is respected more than you.

This is the Qabridahar to Wardheer Highway which will connect Reer Abdille & Makahiil districts to the National Grid

F596A036-5CDF-4286-9161-82B8EE2228D7.jpeg
210279AE-CB04-4ED9-9053-82B1654D5341.jpeg

Godey & Qalaafe which will connect Abdalla (Tolomoge) and Bahgari

Jungle

VIP
You're a filth that claims dhull aad dagin, everyone knows Feerfer is synonymous with Udeejeen you angry gypsy. That is a fake list cooked in your mind. I know the current district comissioner via family him being udeejeen is something Im 100% sure of.
They do alot of talking about land they don't own and when you look up the district maamul they're never a part of it sxb.

What the fk are you on about?

Ujejen live in Jawiil tuulo a village in Feerfeer District in Hiiraan that’s the only place they live in.

They have absolutely no business in the town centre itself.

A gypsy is the one who has been xooged of Xarardheere and been made to accept his Langaab status where a Marexaan is respected more than you.
Im leading Somalia you gypsy boy I dont compete with you. And I certainly dont claim other peoples land.

Kulahaa Udeejeen dont live in Ferfer what a filthy laangaab, did this community teleport from Jawil to Barmagoog?
Screenshot_20230304-232826_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-231535_Chrome.jpg

From Jawil to Barmagoog waa dhul Mudulood you filthy gypsy.

Last edited:

Trending