Thst's why im with integration with Ethiopia, Future roads that will chage the direction of Somali trade

He is venting his anger for HSM at me kkkkk. Harti Abgaal can bring down this government as they did his first term. Xawaadle faaiido uguma jirto adeerkeena siyaasadda wuu bartay.

Stop the cap you lying gypsy, ilmaha baa diinta baree hadana online been baa la imaanee. Munaafiq munaafiq dhalay.

The fact you brag about the masaakiin Madow farmers who were displaced by your mooryaan uncles, while you claim to be a wadaad tells us all what kind of a wiesel you are.

Online ku nool aad iska tahay Jawiil iyo Ferfeer xaniyeheena aan ku joognaa fake Facebook links wont change that.
you hijacked my thread for the big boys by injecting your masaakiin Udejeen in a topic about a land 200km so i had to tell you the true. They came to jawill 2005 from Xamar and Ethiopia on condition the warlord Eng Cadow leaves it after they were sent back to Ethiopia and Xamar. Cadaw was killed by Abgaal later under maxaakimta. Hawadle said Abgaal sent him to Hiiraan so we can kill him. Udeejeen r so lucky for using their black majic khuraafaat awoowenimo on Hawadle when they cant live in Abgaal terrirory bc even within abgaals this is impossible. My macalin job is businness and havent stated sin only facts. They fired on hawadle flood affacted family settled in an empty land next to them so they got told to move back to jawiil as they were who started it. البادى اظلم ninkii bilaabaa danbiga leh.

Screenshot_20230304-225448.jpg

Now macasalame leave the thread for HG.

you hijacked my thread for the big boys by injecting your masaakiin Udejeen in a topic about a land 200km so i had to tell you the true. They came to jawill 2005 from Xamar and Ethiopia on condition the warlord Eng Cadow leaves it after they were sent back to Ethiopia and Xamar. Cadaw was killed by Abgaal later under maxaakimta. Hawadle said Abgaal sent him to Hiiraan so we can kill him. Udeejeen r so lucky for using their black majic khuraafaat awoowenimo on Hawadle when they cant live in Abgaal terrirory bc even within abgaals this is impossible. My macalin job is businness and havent stated sin only facts. They fired on hawadle flood affacted family settled in an empty land next to them so they got told to move back to jawiil as they were who started it. البادى اظلم ninkii bilaabaa danbiga leh.

View attachment 258105

You posted a highly edited video with a caption of pure lies, solely with the intention to mislead I do think that is a sin. I did not highjack your thread I only corrected the guy who claims Ferfer. I never talked about Shilaabo.

I simply dont understand you guys who claim lands you dont live in as a clan. Having few reers in a place doesnt mean it is your land.

Jungle

VIP
I will, Baryo wax laguma helo eebow..
Nothing
Pls dont tell me you are a guy.
:jaynerd:
He sound like a hoe lol

View attachment 258105

Eng cadow aun, secondly Ujeejeen live in Middle Shabelle also which is why 1 of their seats is Jowhar elected same with GJ and Badicade.

Today the 27th Division SNA which has 3 battalions with the head being XL and the 3 batallions of which 2 are in Middle Shabelle and 1 in Hiraan. 2 Harti Abgaal and 1 Ujeejeen taliye.

Tawane is nowhere to be found now bixi moved on from hiran lol meanwhile Gen Tareedisho former head of 27th is 1 of the main soldiers leading the fight against as without a xil and his own hub.

Nothing

He sound like a hoe lol

Eng cadow aun, secondly Ujeejeen live in Middle Shabelle also which is why 1 of their seats is Jowhar elected same with GJ and Badicade.

Today the 27th Division SNA which has 3 battalions with the head being XL and the 3 batallions of which 2 are in Middle Shabelle and 1 in Hiraan. 2 Harti Abgaal and 1 Ujeejeen taliye.

Tawane is nowhere to be found now bixi moved on from hiran lol meanwhile Gen Tareedisho former head of 27th is 1 of the main soldiers leading the fight against as without a xil and his own hub.
69D36F14-3BDB-488A-A7A0-26E944857BB5.jpeg

Respect your Taliye

Nothing

He sound like a hoe lol

in Qalimow mixed area full of Madow, mobileen, Hawadle. I want it in east Middle shabelle. They also have been kicked out somewhere in north mugadishu maybe
suuqbacaad. shangaani la ila sheegan maa shanba ha igasoo hartee.

Im not against udeejeen i mentioned them in baarmagoog and baarsiyaable just stop claiming shit they live with Hawadle dont go after them some cuqdad thing fed by reerow hassan who took their hirshabelle seat. Say i live in feerfeer jawiil baarmagoo baarsiyaable baladweyne no one will go after you.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
in Qalimow mixed area full of Madow, mobileen, Hawadle. I want it in east Middle shabelle. They also have been kicked out somewhere in north mugadishu maybe
suuqbacaad. shangaani la ila sheegan maa shanba ha igasoo hartee.

Im not against udeejeen i mentioned them in baarmagoog and baarsiyaable just stop claiming shit they live with Hawadle dont go after them some cuqdad thing fed by reerow hassan who took their hirshabelle seat. Say i live in feerfeer jawiil baarmagoo baarsiyaable baladweyne no one will go after you.

They deputy of shangani. Obviously it is a cadcad district but they live there in numbers. That goes without a doubt. Cise Mudulood goos positions in fgs.

Anyway ogoow waxaan dhan aa sheegesid Mobleen, Ujeejeen iyo Abgaal Mudulood aa lisku dhaha.

Mobieen vs
They deputy of shangani. Obviously it is a cadcad district but they live there in numbers. That goes without a doubt. Cise Mudulood goos positions in fgs.

Anyway ogoow waxaan dhan aa sheegesid Mobleen, Ujeejeen iyo Abgaal Mudulood aa lisku dhaha.
Moobileen vs Udeejen in Qalimow. I told you Udeejeen have more peace in XL than Abgaal and Mudulood 🤣🤣

blood wax ma tarayo ee dhaqan aa wax taraya. They have been kicked out from suuqbacaad by waceysle.

Mobieen vsMoobileen vs Udeejen in Qalimow. I told you Udeejeen have more peace in XL than Abgaal and Mudulood bloid wax ma tarayo ee dhaqan aa wax taraya. They have been kucked out from suuqbacaad by waceysle.

From what I know ujejeen never lived deep in suuqbacad/yaaqshid. Most of them in xamar live in shangaani with cadcdad and yaquub Abgaal. Only other mudulood that live in yaaqshid in good numbers is mobleen ( towfiiq area)

Jungle

VIP
Mobieen vsMoobileen vs Udeejen in Qalimow. I told you Udeejeen have more peace in XL than Abgaal and Mudulood 🤣🤣

blood wax ma tarayo ee dhaqan aa wax taraya. They have been kicked out from suuqbacaad by waceysle.

Mudulood waa Mudulood

Today a Hilibi Dalandoole MP is shadow foreign minister and we all know it. @Kheyre Ali Balcad iga waran

Baarmagoog is a Babaanshe Cayr and Udeejeen deegaan.
“Boqoradii hablaha Baarmagoog ilaa lababaar bey joogta” - a HG man singing for his women:banderas:

You Xawaadle darood begs on this site can only dream of it:childplease:

Cagdheers have been trying to remove us from Ceelgaabta for decades now and get back their dhul but we don’t give up our ghanima that easily:shaq: Abdi eelay and his dogs who are now rotting away in Ethiopian prisons tried their best and guess what? We are still there.

I’d be damned if darood begs like yourselves took our deegaan away like that, online kkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baarmagoog is a Babaanshe Cayr and Udeejeen deegaan.
“Boqoradii hablaha Baarmagoog ilaa lababaar bey joogta” - a HG man singing for his women:banderas:

You Xawaadle darood begs on this site can only dream of it:childplease:

Cagdheers have been trying to remove us from Ceelgaabta for decades now and get back their dhul but we don’t give up our ghanima that easily:shaq: Abdi eelay and his dogs who are now rotting away in Ethiopian prisons tried their best and guess what? We are still there.

I’d be damned if darood begs like yourselves took our deegaan away like that, online kkkkk

Cagdheer have taught you edaab now do you hear ceyr making noise again?

Cagdheers under Abdi ileey hiding behind fake counterterrorism ops against “Al-shabab” deep in Shilaabo have tried for a decade to scare off HG from Ceelgaabta but we’re still here, so what lesson do you speak of?

Now there’s no Al-shabab ops to hide behind to justify attacking HG nomads in DDS with shaar Ethiopia and now our boys are part of ciidanka DDS to protect their land. Our pride got the best of us and we rejected Ethiopia for too long for Cagdheers to hide behind Ethiopia to attack us and take advantage of our Anti-Ethiopia sentiments. Shaarka mama itoobiya hada waa la isla wataa kkkk

Cagdheers under Abdi ileey hiding behind fake counterterrorism ops against “Al-shabab” deep in Shilaabo have tried for a decade to scare off HG from Ceelgaabta but we’re still here, so what lesson do you speak of?

Now there’s no Al-shabab ops to hide behind to justify attacking HG nomads in DDS with shaar Ethiopia and now our boys are part of ciidanka DDS to protect their land. Our pride got the best of us and we rejected Ethiopia for too long for Cagdheers to hide behind Ethiopia to attack us and take advantage of our Anti-Ethiopia sentiments. Shaarka mama itoobiya hada waa la isla wataa kkkk
Cabdi ileey was just making sure to put you in line and he did. Cagjar would do the same if you get out of line. HG thought they could come with their galmudug weapons to dds and start their usual
Isqabsi but they ended up Losing 250 men in one day. It’s nothing new mr did the same and lost more men. Don’t mistake dds for galmudug was the issue and y’all understood well. Now move on. 😂

Cabdi ileey was just making sure to put you in line and he did. Cagjar would do the same if you get out of line. HG thought they could come with their galmudug weapons to dds and start their usual
Isqabsi but they ended up Losing 250 men in one day. It’s nothing new mr did the same and lost more men. Don’t mistake dds for galmudug was the issue and y’all understood well. Now move on. 😂
Copium. HG didn’t start shit in DDS. Abdi ileey and his troops attacked unarmed HG civilians in Ceelgaabta and thought he could scare them off like that.

We’re still there while Abdi Ileey and his attack dogs are getting turns taken of in a Ethiopian prison kkkkk

Ogaden seems to have given up on getting back Ceelgaabta:trumpsmirk:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cagjar aad ku faanee? :dead: nin diig laheen oo dadkiisa gul markov laga boobo iska fiirsado oona xabeshi ay iska foolsho in aad magaciisa soo qabatid waa ceeb

Copium. HG didn’t start shit in DDS. Abdi ileey and his troops attacked unarmed HG civilians in Ceelgaabta and thought he could scare them off like that.

We’re still there while Abdi Ileey and his attack dogs are getting turns taken of in a Ethiopian prison kkkkk

Ogaden seems to have given up on getting back Ceelgaabta:trumpsmirk:
You have been put in line when you thought you were tough. Any president in jigjiga will do the same it doesn’t matter where they end up. The policy is to put you in line and tell you this isn’t galmudug. HG understood that pretty well all the borders of the dds are manned from jigjiga not galmudug. Btw HG are not great fighters when it comes to bush fighting we noticed this with the surre in galgadud. Stick to putting machine guns in muqdisho villas that’s what you’re good at.

The red eyed refugees are complaining that the North Lababaar community (Bahgari) is receiving all the state benefits and Dds is building them new wells & settlements in the region. ever since Cagjar demolished all their illegal berkeds in the area they are crying out of thirst. If they want water & peace let them go to Guriceel.

We are Yet to see a Mooryaan Iljeex present in the Ceelgaab they claim. Their only tactic is to claim the Ogaden land online and hoping it sticks. Ogaden is the kingmaker of this region. all the illegal tribes who arrived after 1991 are in the process of being removed.

CeelGaabta 2023

A046A720-7F9C-4FDE-8306-DF374C89E806.jpeg

@MenacingGeeljire remember what we did to your terrorist relatives who tried to attack us from Feerfeer. All Bark no Bite!

The captured POWS received special treatment

:trumpsmirk: