the Saho people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why they have a Cushitic language?:mjlol:
Cushitic and Semetic means nothing. They're just language groups...Bilen are a Cushitic speaking people but you couldn't tell the difference between them and the Tigrays. All Eritrean and Ethiopian tribes look the same. The only tribes that actually look Somali are certain Oromo clans and Afars.

Cushitic and Semetic means nothing. They're just language groups...Bilen are a Cushitic speaking people but you couldn't tell the difference between them and the Tigrays. All Eritrean and Ethiopian tribes look the same. The only tribes that actually look Somali are certain Oromo clans and Afars.
Some Saho ,like 90 percent of the ones I met at the wedding I went to ,look like elongated forhead skinny camel herders .the fellow who was getting married often gets mistaken for a Somali .those that didn't know me there thought I was Saho which goes to show .....of course they have diverse looks like all ethnic groups .

well Eritrea itself is actually surprising in how different they look from what you would expect from ethiopian. there is a prevalence of tall and less stocky.

also the limitted amount of saho pics on google show they look more somali. google them

Some Saho ,like 90 percent of the ones I met at the wedding I went to ,look like elongated forhead skinny camel herders .the fellow who was getting married often gets mistaken for a Somali .those that didn't know me there thought I was Saho which goes to show .....of course they have diverse looks like all ethnic groups .
did you notice they look more somali than the oromo

I heard they have a bad relationship with the ruling Tigrayans in Eritrea, and not only them other Lowland Cushtics, like the Beja, Afar also are in odds with the Tigrayans. Behind the smoke screen Eritrea is a miniature version of Ethiopia.

I heard they have a bad relationship with the ruling Tigrayans in Eritrea, and not only them other Lowland Cushtics, like the Beja, Afar also are in odds with the Tigrayans. Behind the smoke screen Eritrea is a miniature version of Ethiopia.
tplf propaganda to divide eritrea. they want the port so they will support division just like in somalia.

tplf propaganda to divide eritrea. they want the port so they will support division just like in somalia.

I mean they're not mutually exclusive, both Ethiopia could benefit from Eritrean disunity while simultaneously the non-Tigrayans in Eritrea could be telling the truth. I don't know, I'm going to need to look more into this. :manny:

I mean they're not mutually exclusive, both Ethiopia could benefit from Eritrean disunity while simultaneously the non-Tigrayans in Eritrea could be telling the truth. I don't know, I'm going to need to look more into this. :manny:
I mean, you're trying to say we are the ones saying Saho people are victimised, so wait until you read what the book says and then you will realise it's not our propaganda:deadosama:.
tbh afar and saho combined make up 7%. with such laangaabnimo i doubt they would figure much into Eritrean politics.
400px-Ethno-Demography_of_Eritrea.png

'Us guys'? When have we ever commented on Saho's in Eritrea? That book suggested to you is written by one, it's not our words but the Saho persons.
What your tribe is doing to the Oromos, Afars, etc is disgusting and cruel. You should be ashamed of yourself. One day the Oromos will wake up and take control over Ethiopia.

What your tribe is doing to the Oromos, Afars, etc is disgusting and cruel. You should be ashamed of yourself. One day the Oromos will wake up and take control over Ethiopia.

My tribe is not doing anything, the government is. You've changed your tune in a matter of 30 minutes? What you smoking?:mjlol::ayaanswag:

My tribe is not doing anything, the government is. You've changed your tune in a matter of 30 minutes? What you smoking?:mjlol::ayaanswag:
Aren't the Tigrays in control of Ethiopia? Your tribe is killing thousands of Oromos every year. You know this. Don't act like this isn't true.

Aren't the Tigrays in control of Ethiopia? Your tribe is killing thousands of Oromos every year. You know this. Don't act like this isn't true.

They are still the government and not linked to citizens or me:mjlol:.
What am I doing now, shooting someone? What is my aunt in Tigray doing, whipping people? Keep dreaming:camby:

They are still the government and not linked to citizens or me:mjlol:.
What am I doing now, shooting someone? What is my aunt in Tigray doing, whipping people? Keep dreaming:camby:
Well I didn't mean you specifically, of course. I meant the government of Ethiopia, which is dominated by your tribe. What I meant is you should be ashamed of your fellow tribesmen that are executing innocent Oromos

Well I didn't mean you specifically, of course. I meant the government of Ethiopia, which is dominated by your tribe. What I meant is you should be ashamed of your fellow tribesmen that are executing innocent Oromos
When did I say I was proud for them killing Oromo's:ayaanswag:?

I know you didn't mean me but you are still talking collectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending