the Saho people

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a Cushitic speaking people known for nothing you want them to be and have a city the entire nation loves, uses as a vacation spot for resorts and is one of the cleanest cities in the country.

@HILIB-CUNE Btw this is what I meant about the crusade thing on post 4:mjlol:.

"...known for nothing you want them to be..." Wtf does even mean? You have strange way of talking.:kodaksmiley:

Also, why are you hurt everytime I speak about other Cushites. Do you own the HOA? Get over yourself nicca.:drakewtf:

Of course Hawassa is a vacation spot. The Cushites are blessed by Eebe.:rejoice:

i thought it was the other way round. does that mean hararis are out of the brotherhood of cush

You thought what was the other way around?

As for Hararis, those niccas are confusing. One minute they're Cushites and Harlas, next they are habesha then they are Arabs/yemenis. I don't know what the f*ck they are.:mjlol:

There is a Saho village called "Saana'fi".

Which suggest Yemeni influence in Eritrea and also, the majority of the Eritrean people are Arabic speakers as well.

It's pronounced sän'afä,
The majority cannot speak Arabic:birdman:...... I don't even know where people get this assumption from....

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
^ Sorry, I deleted the post but reposted.

that is basically the same as a yemeni wedding lol
The original name for Saanafè was Hakir. Local tradition states that the name was changed by a man named Abdullah from Sana'a in Yemen; he settled in the Awdie district of Hakir, and upon marrying a local woman he was quoted as saying "Sana-fen" which means in Arabic "where is Sana'a" he was relating to his hometown; thus the town was named Sanafe; his descendants form a tribe and are also known as Saanafè.
Which suggest Yemeni influence in Eritrea and also, the majority of the Eritrean people are Arabic speakers as well.

--

It's pronounced sän'afä
The majority cannot speak Arabic:birdman:...... I don't even know where people get this assumption from....
Yes, the majority do and I am talking about the Saho/Asawurta, Tigre, Jeberti, Beni Amer and almost all of the lowland groups. From what I have noticed the ones who don't speak are mostly the highland Tigrinya (not sure why tho). Almost all of the diaspora do.

Anyway, I don't want to get into this so let's move on. :)

Last edited:
^ Sorry, I deleted the post but reposted.

--

Yes, the majority do and I am talking about the Saho, Tigre, Jeberti, Beni Amer and almost all of the lowland groups. From what I have noticed the ones who don't are mostly the Highland Tigrinya (not sure why tho). Almost all of the diaspora do.

Anyway, I don't want to get into this so let's move on. :)

Even the lowlander majority do not. The only ethnic group that speak it as a major language is the Rashaida. They may be Muslim lowland groups and study the Quran but it doesn't mean they speak Arabic.:fantasia2:
The diaspora ones probably confuse you:icon lol:.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I forgot all the things they done but they do this negotiation shit with another village, I think for goats or something and the girl wasn't happy.

And then the legendary dad, 'what did you find attractive about her?'
ADPVA3R.jpg
'I don't think my wife will want me to have two wives'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
These types of interactions make me glad humans are so different from each other sometimes :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending