Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
LMAO I've seen you're picture. You look like a starving half mutt. Stop spreading your cheeks.
"Starving mutt" lmao. I associate with my tribe. DSY388 16+. We know who our fathers are. Nacalaa go look for your father. You're probably not even HG you daanyeer.

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb if SL didn't finance alkebab, then we would've been reunited long ago. But that's what SL wants, to keep destabilization in the South in order for them to be eligible to gain independence.

Any evidence? Somalia is destabilized by darod who keep bringing foreign armies to somalia to fight rival clans

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Hafez

Like I said you guys are strange hybrid of different people. When mixing goes wrong. You can see the Swahili, Arab, Somali and even Hindu genes.

1.JPG

Hafez

VIP
Stop spreading your cheeks.
How am I spreading my cheeks if I'm Arab? Race and lineage is inherited from the father's side. I don't care who my forefathers married. My abtirsi is intact and supported by evidence. Our qabil can be found in 100s of historical books written by both Arabs and non-Arabs (even western colonisers). Now iga foq. I can't help you look for your father, I don't know anything about your tribe.
:mugshotman:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Of course you don't care about a United Somalia, your planning to live in Miami when you could contribute.
:dead:
Adeer they hate somalis more than anything but they like habash why don't we make them happy Ethiopia needs a port they like habash we lose problem:kanyeshrug:
Also from qabil prospective is way beneficial for us if they don't join somalia:mjpls:
Give each of there men a habash dime your welcome realwarya:mjswag:

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez

Like I said you guys are strange hybrid of different people. When mixing goes wrong. You can see the Swahili, Arab, Somali and even Hindu genes.

1.JPG
Wallahi I've been to that area, it's very clearly Xamarwayn which is primarily inhabited by the "Shanshiyo" tribe. I'm from the Hatimi tribe, we have separate YDNAs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Wallahi I've been to that area, it's very clearly Xamarwayn which is primarily inhabited by the "Shanshiyo" tribe. I'm from the Hatimi tribe, we have separate YDNAs.

I've seen your picture you look like the big eared guy. Stop spreading your cheeks.

waraabe

Your superior
:dead:
Adeer they hate somalis more than anything but they like habash why don't we make them happy Ethiopia needs a port they like habash we lose problem:kanyeshrug:
Also from qabil prospective is way beneficial for us if they don't join somalia:mjpls:
Give each of there men a habash dime your welcome realwarya:mjswag:

I
Kkkk I own you warya, shut your ass and bring me your dhulo females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts