Did you join the military?

Military

• Total voters

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Have you enlisted in the military in USA, Canada or Europe? And if yes how was it like
Did you enjoy it or decided to be full in the military?

Yes I have 💪🏾 recently made Aaliyah to ISRAEL and finished my two year of idf service. Here’s me on the flight back

IMG_9051.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I would be puzzled to see a Somali join any form of military due to our background.
I got some family friends that are in the military.

Honestly Id love to see more young Somali dudes joining since we have so many guys bumming around these days with no direction in life.

4-6 years in the military will change their life and put them in the right direction. Lots of poor Madows use the military path to break into the middle class. Somalis should start doing the same thing.

I got some family friends that are in the military.

Honestly Id love to see more young Somali dudes joining since we have so many guys bumming around these days with no direction in life.

4-6 years in the military will change their life and put them in the right direction. Lots of poor Madows use the military path to break into the middle class. Somalis should start doing the same thing.
I've seen the destruction that the military caused when these people get out. I have lots of cadaans friends that there relatives went to Iraq war these people are crippled and large percentage of them have mental problems that they never had due to what happened over there. I would advise Somali's dont go to war because we will be killing other Muslim people for pocket change. There are other things you can learn to get in to the middle class. PTSD is no joke.

the main benefit of joining the US army is low interest rates on buying a shitty honda accord when you get out of bootcamp and that’s useless to a Muslim.

Kisame

I've seen the destruction that the military caused when these people get out. I have lots of cadaans friends that there relatives went to Iraq war these people are crippled and large percentage of them have mental problems that they never had due to what happened over there. I would advise Somali's dont go to war because we will be killing other Muslim people for pocket change. There are other things you can learn to get in to the middle class. PTSD is no joke.
Nigga Im not trying to send Farahs into combat :snoop:

Combat roles are for Cadaans and patriotic Madows. Every one does support, admin, and tech work in the military.

Nigga Im not trying to send Farahs into combat :snoop:

Combat roles are for Cadaans and patriotic Madows. Every one does support, admin, and tech work in the military.
Even if you are in non-combat roles they will give you a carbine and have you get shot. Don’t sell your soul and get brain damaged

Kisame

Even if you are in non-combat roles they will give you a carbine and have you get shot. Don’t sell your soul and get brain damaged
Navy nuke engineers aren't in the field shooting niggas :draketf:.

There are plenty of jobs in the military where you will never have to worry about seeing combat.

Navy nuke engineers aren't in the field shooting niggas :draketf:.

There are plenty of jobs in the military where you will never have to worry about seeing combat.
No one who can pass the NAPT exam is posting on Somalispot, and becoming a navy nuke melts your testicles and means you can’t have sons.

Kisame

No one who can pass the NAPT exam is posting on Somalispot, and becoming a navy nuke melts your testicles and means you can’t have sons.

Lool you can still land non combat roles like in IT, or in the trades.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Did a gap year in the ADF. Great experience some regrettable bits must mostly good