Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
All agreed to form a single government in 2012.

Hargeisa, (Somaliland Monitor) -Somaliland government, Federal Government of Somalia and the regional government of Puntland have agreed to form a single government, according to Saudi diplomatic documents leaked by WikiLeaks. The document in Arabic was one of 60,000 diplomatic messages from Saudi Arabia published by WikiLeaks.

saudi-cables(1).jpg

TRANSLATION

“First, the political situation in Somalia

1. Somalia has recently witnessed a tremendous amount of political change, change that points to a lot of success at the political level. So much so, that the Somali people’s confidence in the government is beginning to return. A number of different communities have met regarding their difference and the agreements that have come out of such meetings/conferences constitute a road-map to peace. The Somali people welcome regional and international organizations who are interested in the Somali issue.

2. Transitional Federal Government and the governments of Somaliland (lit translated as Land of Somalis) and the regional Puntland government along with a number of militias belonging to the Somali government have signed an agreement. This is dated 18/02/2012. The agreement is 1) to form a new parliament made up of two houses and 2) prepare a new constitution that allows for a federal system.

Link: http://somalilandmonitor.net/leaked...eed-to-form-a-single-government-in-2012/4977/

All agreed to form a single government in 2012.

Hargeisa, (Somaliland Monitor) -Somaliland government, Federal Government of Somalia and the regional government of Puntland have agreed to form a single government, according to Saudi diplomatic documents leaked by WikiLeaks. The document in Arabic was one of 60,000 diplomatic messages from Saudi Arabia published by WikiLeaks.

View attachment 3908

TRANSLATION

“First, the political situation in Somalia

1. Somalia has recently witnessed a tremendous amount of political change, change that points to a lot of success at the political level. So much so, that the Somali people’s confidence in the government is beginning to return. A number of different communities have met regarding their difference and the agreements that have come out of such meetings/conferences constitute a road-map to peace. The Somali people welcome regional and international organizations who are interested in the Somali issue.

2. Transitional Federal Government and the governments of Somaliland (lit translated as Land of Somalis) and the regional Puntland government along with a number of militias belonging to the Somali government have signed an agreement. This is dated 18/02/2012. The agreement is 1) to form a new parliament made up of two houses and 2) prepare a new constitution that allows for a federal system.

Link: http://somalilandmonitor.net/leaked...eed-to-form-a-single-government-in-2012/4977/

That's true, SL main source of income is trading with gulf countries plus the regular finance assistance from them the new airport. They could cut the help easily.

They won't cut anything. They don't care about somalia

Somalia is member in Arab league and they had rejected SL recongnization for past 25 because it will open the door for the Kurd,Tuareg and Nubia. And Somalia is important for them because of its location. The purpose of Somalia entering to Arab league was for location and ensuring the Red Sea and bab al mandab in Arabic control not(Isreal, Iran) GOT IT

waraabe

Your superior
Somalia is member in Arab league and they had rejected SL recongnization for past 25 because it will open the door for the Kurd,Tuareg and Nubia. And Somalia is important for them because of its location. The purpose of Somalia entering to Arab league was for location and ensuring the Red Sea and bab al mandab in Arabic control not(Isreal, Iran) GOT IT

That is old news. Arabs don't care about somalia today which is why UAE agreed to the berbera deal. Most arab countries are developing closer ties to Somaliland

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I actually support Somailand becoming independent because I think they could do well, but what turns me off them is their disdain towards reer konfuur. They will take in xoolo Yemenis but will turn away actual ethnic Somalis because of cuqdad.

I actually support Somailand becoming independent because I think they could do well, but what turns me off them is their disdain towards reer konfuur. They will take in xoolo Yemenis but will turn away actual ethnic Somalis because of cuqdad.

AU/UN/EU/states said no to 3 Somalis countries in UN. Case is closed

waraabe

Your superior

Why don't they go back home? We are a poor country we can't accommodate extra refugees when we already have 300k plus refugees from Koonfur. no one has more cuqdad and hate then reer koonfur, they have been killing each other for 25 years over qabiil and shit

Bielsa

VIP
Why don't they go back home? We are a poor country we can't accommodate extra refugees when we already have 300k plus refugees from Koonfur. no one has more cuqdad and hate then reer koonfur, they have been killing each other for 25 years over qabiil and shit

But SL will accommodate Yemeni apes who come to their shores.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't reflect your sad old fat mum life in us Somalis you are some cheap Oromo/ habashi refugee imposing our identity

Wow so you now insult my mother in Ramadan. Typical darod behavior. If you don't like what I say you can ignore it

Bielsa

VIP
Why not, they are running from civil war and lot of Somalilanders including my own family had always traded with yemeni

:westbrookwtf:

You're showing your true colours here. You'd rather accept xoolo Yemeni apes who mistreated, raped and abused Somalis in the 90s. Yet you hold a grudge against ethnic Somalis.

I don't respect Arab bootyclappers. And I'm not from the south.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending