Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Somalia just needs get control of all the other regions and stop these semi autonomous states like Jubba, Benadir and Puntland.
96mhds

Benadiris/Arabs have 6 seats in total in the Benadir region, more than everyone else. The only time we'll accept Somaliwayn is if Benadiris will have equal political representation. Interestingly Arab Salaax have one seat in Puntland (which isn't that bad but they deserve more). That's 7 seats in total for the Arabs/foreigners.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
96mhds

Benadiris/Arabs have 6 seats in total in the Benadir region, more than everyone else. The only time we'll accept Somaliwayn is if Benadiris will have equal political representation. Interestingly Arab Salaax have one seat in Puntland (which isn't that bad but they deserve more). That's 7 seats in total for the Arabs/foreigners.

LMAO you guys aren't arabs. Stop. You guys are a strange hybrid of Swahili, Portuguese, Somalis and Persians. And most of yall left. You really need to stop spreading your cheeks.

96mhds

You are good people never claimed our history or brought false bullshite to Somalia and lived among us 1000 years also did not join alShabaab

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
But you think a united somalia would ever happen?:dead1:
No I don't care about united somalia if anything am the most realistic my idea has alway been less bloody divide the north between the 3 already existing countries somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti everybody is happy :rejoice:
Enjoy the habash honeys you'll get:shaq:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The case is closed what is the point of arguing with them even the politicians in SL are fleeing to join Mogadishu.
Fix somalia first then come to negotiation table of reuniting horta. Theres other problems to deal with instead of worrying about an actual functioning place called SL

Hafez

VIP
LMAO you guys aren't arabs. Stop. You guys are a strange hybrid of Swahili, Portuguese, Somalis and Persians. And most of yall left. You really need to stop spreading your cheeks.
We have no trace of European blood. We have genetic evidence that we're from the Middle East and know our actual abtirsi. Go look for your father nacalaa ku yaal, I'm not your father.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe

:drakewtf:

If you actually had relatives working for SL government you wouldnt be spewing the stuff you are right now. Horta you never been or kno wants going on but just hearing things people who can just be lying to you. aajib :heh:

Don't listen to this middle aged women filled with hate. She claimed her family had a home in berbera

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No I don't care about united somalia if anything am the most realistic my idea has alway been less bloody divide the north between the 3 already existing countries somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti everybody is happy :rejoice:
I like the way you think :ehh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We have no trace of European blood. We have genetic evidence that we're from the Middle East and know our actual abtirsi. Go look for your father nacalaa ku yaal, I'm not your father.

You are not arab. Stop spreading your cheeks. LOL all Somalis get Middle Eastern results and it's something to be proud of.

Of course you don't care about a United Somalia, your planning to live in Miami when you could contribute.

@waraabe

:drakewtf:

If you actually had relatives working for SL government you wouldnt be spewing the stuff you are right now. Horta you never been or kno wants going on but just hearing things people who can just be lying to you. aajib :heh:

So you are crying for your big fat bully for your help pathetic just pathetic back dancer

Hafez

VIP
You are not arab. Stop spreading your cheeks. LOL all Somalis get Middle Eastern results and it's something to be proud of.
The Somali ones are not recent you camel looking garac. Our Middle Eastern blood is within 1000 years. The Middle Eastern DNA that Somalis have is ancient and is shared by other horners. Wallahi I can show you sample of Syrian Cadcads getting clusters that is typically found in the inhabitants of their ancestral lands, also Yemenis, Saudis, Omanis, etc.

I trace my descent to a tribe that lived in modern day Ha'il. Our tribe is Al-Hatimi who are known all over the Arab world. Just search Al-Hatimi on Google.

You camel.

Fix somalia first then come to negotiation table of reuniting horta. Theres other problems to deal with instead of worrying about an actual functioning place called SL

Sxb if SL didn't finance alkebab, then we would've been reunited long ago. But that's what SL wants, to keep destabilization in the South in order for them to be eligible to gain independence.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The Somali ones are not recent you camel looking garac. Our Middle Eastern blood is within 1000 years. The Middle Eastern DNA that Somalis have is ancient and is shared by other horners. Wallahi I can show you sample of Syrian Cadcads getting clusters that is typically found in the inhabitants of their ancestral lands, also Yemenis, Saudis, Omanis, etc.

I trace my descent to a tribe that lived in modern day Ha'il. Our tribe is Al-Hatimi who are known all over the Arab world. Just search Al-Hatimi on Google.

You camel.

LMAO I've seen you're picture. You look like a starving half mutt. Stop spreading your cheeks.

The husband wife tag team is deluded.

You camel.

Middle East people came from Somalis race not the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts