Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro theres a generations of landers who never been born under the somalia flag its a lost cause sxb trust me.

Political heavyweights in Somaliland have huge interests, and use qabiil in order to get what they want. Egal was Isaaq and he was the 1st Prime Minister of Somalia. The people are being deluded with this, and one must find it stupid to campaign and seek international recognition in order for you to separate from people who you share many characteristics with.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is the people of boroma speaking in front of you and the case is closed the whole IC said No, the people said No
Like i said go to boroma for yourself then talk. There obv the few that are against it but then you got guys like @ReeBorama supporting SL.

You do know alot reer boroma have atleast one isaaq relative they inter marry alot so you saying that they wont somalia to unite is far fetched.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
This topic is a waste of time, at the end of the day its going to come down to armed conflict. Somalia as a soverint state needs to protect its border.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The guy at 0.19 hair is mad, I though he was Sri Lankan. @Canuck only a small percentage of Isaaq support the Somaliland Independece, but government officials want to increase and sustain the support through media, deals etc. It has definitely worked on @waraabe.
:faysalwtf:

Both you and canuck should visit SL next time yall go to back africa and tell me if small % of isaaq support independence,

As mush as i want a united somalia also its not gonna happen like @AceofSom said its either war or a peaceful separation thats it.

Both you and canuck should visit SL next time yall go to back africa and tell me if small % of isaaq support independence,

As mush as i want a united somalia also its not gonna happen like @AceofSom said its either war or a peaceful separation thats it.

Listen I have relatives working in SL government I know the whole situation there spare us the propaganda

Do you support the Somaliland Independece?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Listen I have relatives working in SL government I know the whole situation there spare us the propaganda

@waraabe

:drakewtf:

If you actually had relatives working for SL government you wouldnt be spewing the stuff you are right now. Horta you never been or kno wants going on but just hearing things people who can just be lying to you. aajib :heh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I think it's dangerous to give SL their independence right now, too many regions will wanna follow through. But eventually give it to them. Don't understand why we should cling on to people that hate us for something we didn't do 30 years ago. Wallahi it's a shame that a country like Ethiopia has been so successful in dividing us. I also think it's hilarious Somalis are willingly choosing colonial borders when we were the only Africans fighting hard against the Europeans.
There fake grudge is a way to gain sympathy there real problem is there minority:heh:
They don't want to be marginalized in the government which will happened since they only make up less than 20% of the country population:francis:
What there asking for is as delusional as them asking for recognition:francis:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There fake grudge is a way to gain sympathy there real problem is there minority:heh:
They don't want to be marginalized in the government which will happened since they only make up less than 20% of the country population:francis:
What there asking for is as delusional as them asking for recognition:francis:
But you think a united somalia would ever happen?:dead1:

This topic is a waste of time, at the end of the day its going to come down to armed conflict. Somalia as a soverint state needs to protect its border.

Violence is not the answer, once Somalia becomes stable everyone will come together to share the wealth and stability people want to live only in peace

But you think a united somalia would ever happen?:dead1:

We will see a United Somalia, after our fathers generation leave. The young generation of Somalia don't give two flying malawaxs about qabiil. It's something that only excited the older generation for some odd reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending