Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
:westbrookwtf:

You're showing your true colours here. You'd rather accept xoolo Yemeni apes who mistreated, raped and abused Somalis in the 90s. Yet you hold a grudge against ethnic Somalis.

I don't respect Arab bootyclappers. And I'm not from the south.

:camby:

No yemeni mistreated me
Somalia is peaceful, go to your regions. Simple. Nothing wrong with that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No yemeni mistreated me
Somalia is peaceful, go to your regions. Simple. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not form south Somalia.

Yemenis mistreated and abused Somalis of all kinds. That includes Isaaqs. They abused Isaaq women in 90s. I know that because I have loads of in laws and qarabo who are Isaaq.

Yet you bootyclap for these vermin.

Apollo

VIP
Yemen is filled with terrorists. It's an Al-Qaeda safe haven. Accepting refugees from Yemen is very risky business. Some of them could join forces with Al-Shabaab for all we know.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not form south Somalia.

Yemenis mistreated and abused Somalis of all kinds. That includes Isaaqs. They abused Isaaq women in 90s. I know that because I have loads of in laws and qarabo who are Isaaq.

Yet you bootyclap for these vermin.

Sad but so what, we help them because they are muslims. No point in cryin about something that happened 30 years ago

Bielsa

VIP
Yemen is filled with terrorists. It's an Al-Qaeda safe haven. Accepting refugees from Yemen is very risky business. Some of them could join forces with Al-Shabaab for all we know.

Waraabe would rather have a Yemni terrorist in SL than an 80 year reer konfuur lady. His views are toxic and irrational.

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe would rather have a Yemni terrorist in SL than an 80 year reer konfuur lady. His views are toxic and not rational.
Why can't that 80 year old return to somalia since it is mostly a safe country?

You are just looking for an argument

Bielsa

VIP
Why can't that 80 year old return to somalia since it is mostly a safe country?

You are just looking for an argument

Why are you willing to accept potential Yemeni terrorists when they can go to their Arab brothers in Oman and Saudi Arabia?

Wow so you now insult my mother in Ramadan. Typical darod behavior. If you don't like what I say you can ignore it

'Typical Darod behaviour'. Take your qabiil loving mindset, to another thread.
camby.png

Bielsa

VIP
@Bielsa your puntland regularly deport reer koonfur and you are in the same country

I'm not from Puntland.

I am from Jigjiga and Qabri Dahare. Half my family members are married to your women. I can walk into Hargeisa tomorrow and people will respect me.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Some of you come across as an Arab rape victims the way you always bring them up in every single thread.

We get it you hate Arabs but damn boy its getting repetitive and annoying sometimes

Wow so you now insult my mother in Ramadan. Typical darod behavior. If you don't like what I say you can ignore it
Poor guy now go and cry for mummy little midget and help her in selling the coffee in Hargeisa those coffee would not sell by itself

:westbrookwtf:

You're showing your true colours here. You'd rather accept xoolo Yemeni apes who mistreated, raped and abused Somalis in the 90s. Yet you hold a grudge against ethnic Somalis.

I don't respect Arab bootyclappers. And I'm not from the south.

:camby:

He is not Somali but one of those Oromo habashi refugees
image.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
One thing for the people that never been to SL dont realise theres like a generation of landers who only grew up to knowing SL and nothing else. They dont know whats somalia or even want to be part of it. I think its to late for somalia to unite imo esp since the instability in the south taking forever to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts