Somalia election 2016 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That's the current state of affairs. The elders wanted the region to be like the other clan states where Hawiye live under other clans patronage. It's called returning the favour Loool

Turkey know that the civil war took a beating on Mogadishu in particular so they want to revamp it so the country becomes like it's former self. Mogadishu is the key to peace. It's the city the world looks at first, if it loses it's notoriety Somalia will change.

That makes no sense what so ever, but whatever man. I think Turkey should help all regions equal, I don't see how one should get special ("" ).

we all know the people of that city will destroy all of that if Amisom leave, they're the reason why it was destroyed in the first place.

Hubble

VIP
That makes no sense what so ever, but whatever man. I think Turkey should help all regions equal, I don't see how one should get special ("" ).

we all know the people of that city will destroy all of that if Amisom leave, they're the reason why it was destroyed in the first place.

It made perfect sense but you want to not understand. Are Hawiye natives to Puntland and Jubaland or South West? They're all clan states and if they remain clan states then well why can't Mogadishu do the same? It would be outrageous if only Benadir was a clan state but it's not.

As for Turkish investment there's a million reasons, I'll add another. They don't have trillions at their disposal. It's only one upper middle income country and not the EU or USA who have the kind of money to transform an entire country. If they split the funds it would fund next to nothing in each region. It might buy a few bits of equipment to build a road or homes but not a new road and new houses everywhere Loool It's not their fault, it's Somalis who are refusing to be a fellow countrymen.

I feel that there is basically no hope in somalia . Everybody is going to elect the candidate based on qabil. People are suppose to elect based on who they see can improve the country and lift them out of this hellhole. I cant see somalia recover anytime in future, especially with amisom and the ethiopians being in somalia in future

I feel that there is basically no hope in somalia . Everybody is going to elect the candidate based on qabil. People are suppose to elect based on who they see can improve the country and lift them out of this hellhole. I cant see somalia recover anytime in future, especially with amisom and the ethiopians being in somalia in future

Qabiil is part of Somali Calture,Lets celebrate it and stop accusing AMISOM somalia was hell hole for 30 years before AMISOM came and AMISOM will leave when somalis start supporting Federal Army to police the Country until that Ethiopia will do the Policing.

No denying that qabiil is part of somali culture, if somalis want to celebrate it, then thats fine. But involving qbaiil with the government is where the problems come. There is no unity and the somalis would not come together to solve their problems. Amisom are not reponsible for the failures of somalia, but somalis themselves. But when will somalis start supporting the federal army. The soldiers are not being paid their wages because of the corrupted government who does not care about fulfilling the needs of the somalis

somebody
the corrupt government is better than no government system we have seen,i know we never agree on most of the topic,but this government is federal meaning every tuulo should police its own security.this is pure capitalist approach.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It made perfect sense but you want to not understand. Are Hawiye natives to Puntland and Jubaland or South West? They're all clan states and if they remain clan states then well why can't Mogadishu do the same? It would be outrageous if only Benadir was a clan state but it's not.

As for Turkish investment there's a million reasons, I'll add another. They don't have trillions at their disposal. It's only one upper middle income country and not the EU or USA who have the kind of money to transform an entire country. If they split the funds it would fund next to nothing in each region. It might buy a few bits of equipment to build a road or homes but not a new road and new houses everywhere Loool It's not their fault, it's Somalis who are refusing to be a fellow countrymen.

Cool I really do not care for Somalia no more, when I bored I just mention it sometimes. And. I really don't care who gets the most begged aid no worries.

this project development is being done in central africa while the s are busy clan talk.
1%20Cameroon_zpstipi00m7.jpg

No chance chance for Culusow, but the dameer is balling with $$$,

The first ever dameer shepherd who became millionaire in the history of a humanity, impressive stuff.

Seriously The 12 Imam of HAG messiah who is hidden in the hole
May emerge in August stay tuned fellas.

I'm rooting for the best man Farmaajo but he has no hopes of winning Siyad Barre left a sour taste on everyone's mouth. It's all up to the IC they'll be their next yes man

Warsan IC wants a Darood Canditate this time, don't worry Farmaajo ama
Cabdiwali boldy - may win this election.

Guulwade Cabdiwali will win this election - everyone will sing his name before and after everyone finishes school or work.
Back to the old era.

Guulwade Cabdiwali abihii garashaada, Hutus they are going back to the field.

Guulwade Cabdiwali will win this election - everyone will sing his name before and after everyone finishes school or work.
Back to the old era.

It's not about a Darood president screw Qabil heck if Farmaajo didn't win and you give me a choice between MJ supremist Faroole or the semi-illiterate ex-Islamist Warlord Shiekh Sherif Axmed(literally who) I'd choose the latter.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

Back to the old era.

:drakelaugh: bal eeg cawankan....you have no business in Somalia and its politics ya jeberti...

Hubble

VIP

Back to the old era.

Guulwade Cabdiwali abihii garashaada

I saw someone say this on YouTube and wallahi I cracked up. Farmaajo ain't winning, his supporters want a father figure while what we need is a capitalist who can transform the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts