Somalia election 2016 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I'll redo this map. He was pretty generous to his tol.
Xudun District
las anod District
telah District
buuhoodle District
las qorey District
badhen District
Alula District
Bandarbayla District
Bosaso District
Iskushuban District
Qandala District
Qardho District
Burtinle District
Eyl District
Garowe District
Galdogob District
Jariban District
Kismayo District
Harti alone is 18 districts
Abudwaq District
El Wak District
Baardheere District
Balet Hawo District
Doolow District
Garbahaarreey District
Luuq District
buur dhuubo
merahan is 8 more
Bu'aale District
Afmadow District
Badhaadhe District
Xagar District
So 30 all in total if you take out mixed districts:gunsmiley:
Siyaad barre gave us the upper hand when he Made districts and regions:ulachen001:
Idk for sure if hagar is a district cause it says in wiki it is but on population chart it doesn't

You see you don't even see it, cause you're Darod bro lmfao. I'm feelings caajis right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll redo it. Stay safe.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Puntland announced the result of the meeting that took place in the five regions. Puntland supports a parliamentary election based on districts just as it were in the 1960s.
http://goo.gl/scOLKF

Jubaland has also announced that they support an election based on the districts prior to the 1991 war.
http://goo.gl/0Excxr

It seems like both have agreed prior to the meetings that the district arrangement is the best to get maximum representation. I am predicting that Koonfur Galbeed will select 4.5 since they were the biggest beneficiaries of it. Not sure about the Hawiye, Galmudug and Banadir are more likly to support the district option while Hiiraan&Shabelle is more likely to go with 4.5.

I am waiting for the results from Galmudug, Banadir, Hiiraan&Shabelle and Koonfur Galbeed. It should be an interesting day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Any man made system will surely have its flaws, far removed from that is the divinely ordained law, the united nation plan, so too does the benevolent, the most wise & he's the best of planners. Shariah is the remedy for all our woes.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Galmudug and Koonfur Galbeed both chose to go with 4.5
Banadir is the only entity that is left. They have 16 districts so theere is a chance they may go with the district option instead of 4.5.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Thegoodshepherd let me ask you a question I get the reason puntland/mj would be pushing for district voting but why ogaden/jubbaland?
mj has 11 districts so I can see why they would be pushing for district voting but why ogaden who only have 4 or so districts hell merahan who have 8 districts is against the idea I assume. so why would ogaden be pushing for something that doesn't benefit them?
They have 10 mps right now if they switch to districts voting they will only get 4 mps:draketf: Mj would be the only darod sub clan who wins everybody else loses:francis:
On the 4.5 system right now
Mx 15
mj 12
ogaden 10
dhulbahante 8
ws 5
Compared to district voting
Mj 11
mx 8
ogadend 4
Dhulbahante 4
ws 2
So district voting =mj voting:heh:

Guys it's all planned election kulaha.Next president of somalia will be Wacbuudhan Abgaal- in 2020 the entire mudulood will rally behind Ujeejeen and they will get the precidency.and 2024 a wacdaan will get the post. And by 2028 Moobleen. And by 2032 a Hilibi. The throne unuka leh

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The throne as in the toilet? With a Ugandan soldier guarding you from Al Shabaab while you sit on it? You can have it my nigga. :ohlord:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@bandit Each district would get three representatives, so its not like you put it. Multiply those numbers by 3.
MJ being the largest Darod clan within Somalia will obviously get more seats.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit Each district would get three representatives, so its not like you put it. Multiply those numbers by 3.
MJ being the largest Darod clan within Somalia will obviously get more seats.
mj is 20% larger than dh but mx is larger than mj ogaden is hard to tell because alot of them are outside the borders:axvmm9o:
so do you have inside scoop on why ogaden is pushing for this?:zhqjlmx:

mj is 20% larger than dh but mx is larger than mj ogaden is hard to tell because alot of them are outside the borders:axvmm9o:

we all know mj is largest, why u lying for?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
we all know mj is largest, why u lying for?
I don't lie you gotta understand the place called puntland has alot of none mj people look at the numbers and say wow look all the mj which is not the case punt land has alot none none mj inflating the regions number while other darod sub close to exclusively live by themselves.
Ex bari has majority mj but it also has alot of none mj warsangeli being the big one:ftw9nwa:

I don't lie you gotta understand the place called puntland has alot of none mj people look at the numbers and say wow look all the mj which is not the case punt land has alot none none mj inflating the regions number while other darod sub close to exclusively live by themselves.
Ex bari has majority mj but it also has alot of none mj warsangeli being the big one:ftw9nwa:

na gtfo with that bs :camby:
what about all the mj that dont live in puntland? what about those that live in ethiopia? just cause brits made dhulbahante langaab doesnt mean you should underestimate mj sxb

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
na gtfo with that bs :camby:
what about all the mj that dont live in puntland? what about those that live in ethiopia? just cause brits made dhulbahante langaab doesnt mean you should underestimate mj sxb
:lolbron::umad:
We ain't talking about outside of somalia:russ:

S

SOMACOON

I think the list goes like this. In terms of population.
*Ogaden. (They are scattered all across Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya)
*Mareehan (Also scattered across Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya) South/North/Mudug Somalia.
*Majeerteen (Bari)
Dhulbahante (Bari)
Warsangali (Bari)

Given those qabils. Mareehan and Dhulbahantes are nationalists and are known to lay their lives for the Somali cause and the Somali people.
Ogadeen are scattered and have issues all across Ethiopia and Somalia.
In Kismaayo they're going head in with the Mareehans who claim the entire territory.
I'd be concerned about Jigjiga, the amount of oil that state is insane.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think the list goes like this. In terms of population.
*Ogaden. (They are scattered all across Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya)
*Mareehan (Also scattered across Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya) South/North/Mudug Somalia.
*Majeerteen (Bari)
Dhulbahante (Bari)
Warsangali (Bari)

Given those qabils. Mareehan and Dhulbahantes are nationalists and are known to lay their lives for the Somali cause and the Somali people.
Ogadeen are scattered and have issues all across Ethiopia and Somalia.
In Kismaayo they're going head in with the Mareehans who claim the entire territory.
I'd be concerned about Jigjiga, the amount of oil that state is insane.
Kismayo is predominantly harti so I can't figure out why mareexan is claiming it, Ogaden I understand at least they're from jubooyinka but gedo is a long way away.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Kismayo is predominantly harti so I can't figure out why mareexan is claiming it, Ogaden I understand at least they're from jubooyinka but gedo is a long way away.
Kismayo right now is the temporary jubbaland capital when bu'all is freed from alshabab that will become the capital of the state the merahan and ogaden will have no reason to fight over the city:zhqjlmx:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We don't want no trouble in Kismayo, they should take their beef else where.
Kismayo right now is the temporary jubbaland capital when bu'all is freed from alshabab that will become the capital of the state the merahan and ogaden will have no reason to fight over the city:zhqjlmx:

Thegoodshepherd, Who are the candidates, the election is less than a year and i can't think of any suitable candidate. Also no one has stepped forward so far.

Do you think Farole will run, I think he could be one of the best candidates, no nonsense, hold no prisoner type is needed to deal with the insurgents and anti peace elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.