Somalia election 2016 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case go for Dr. Gaas you see how PL is manged strong defence force good economic all tribes live free and safe no discrimination. This is what I wish whole Somalia to be

In case go for Dr. Gaas you see how PL is manged strong defence force good economic all tribes live free and safe no discrimination. This is what I wish whole Somalia to be

biggest joke I heard is what you said the defordmed one accomplished:chrisfreshhah:

I saw someone say this on YouTube and wallahi I cracked up. Farmaajo ain't winning, his supporters want a father figure while what we need is a capitalist who can transform the economy.

Waryaa hee

If 10000 Somali humans get to vote the next president of Somalia he might get a chance Farmaajo.

Without no doubt Cabdiwali baldly will be the next president Of UN Amisom Somalia.

No more Ununkaa leh isbaaro dynasty, all they contributed to Somalia was isbaaro and looting eating the copper wires and they dismantled Somalia national library and the Somali history books they used it, for toilet tissue papers.

Unkaa leh they will go back to where they belong - to the field.

:drakelaugh: bal eeg cawankan....you have no business in Somalia and its politics ya jeberti...

Waryaa your nightmares will resurface come to August, if I see you In this forum, you need to pay me, to cure you , I'll give you anti faqash pill, so u you can sleep better.:)

waraabe

Your superior
If the capital moved to Kismaayo or Garowe Reer Xamar would be happy. The building of the ports, the Turkish development of new houses etc are going to remain in Hawiye hands. The only chance Darod have is if they somehow moved the capital and thus won't rule over Hawiyes prize asset, Mogadishu.

Darod are the cause of the problems. I say move the capital to dir or raxanweeyn region

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Division of the new parliament by clan has been announced:

ga1.jpg

ga2.jpg

g13.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Few griped I have about this new setup:
1- Puntland should have fought for the Madhibaan seat given to Galmudug since most Madhibaan live in Puntland.
2- The 4 major Harti clans, Leelkase and Awrtable should have each sent 1 MP to Jubaland. Haruub aad wax ku shubin waxba ka ma cabi doontid. The Marexaan were smart in that they sent 10 out of their 14 to Jubaland, D&M did the same thing and sent 6 MPs to Jubaland.
3- Each MJ subclan should have 1 MP to make sure no subclan is left out. Harti should have given Geri Koombe at least 1 seat, this is a huge ceeb.

Zero Harti seats in Jubbaland? Dhulbahante with only 8 seats? Ogaden with more seats than Dhulbahante? Puntland with just only 40 seats? Jubbaland with 39 seats? WTF Someone took some good, hot shit on the parliamentary process. :lol:

Inaalilaah Ciise got more seats than Warsangeli and the same as Dhulbahante?:deadosama:
IOG must be pulling some strings.

Looking at the numbers, D&M are the undisputed winners of this allocation.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somebody must have been playing russian roulette with that shit

I dont get why they even need to make changes like that

Status
Not open for further replies.