SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad investment? like you dont find her attractive or is that type of money unsuitable for meher?
To put it in perspective. I can start a small business with 250k and see returns

Spending it on a wife however is quite frankly dumb. Unless she can offer something just as useful as money ex, status, nobility.

Its just too much money to be spending on anyone. Period. Unless you are upper 10% wealthy which I doubt most people are

I was referring to the inevitable saaxan shaped hairline y'all get after bidaar :chrisfreshhah:

At least with a 5head u can get bangs but a balding hairline in ur mid 20s??? just end it man :drakelaugh:

Don't be rude sis I bet they've got a nice amount stashed away with all them welfare checks collected over the years :icon lol:
There's always the Karim way
tmp_21151-images(9)1743374814.jpg

tmp_21151-images(10)590593459.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::pachah1:

To put it in perspective. I can start a small business with 250k and see returns

Spending it on a wife however is quite frankly dumb. Unless she can offer something just as useful as money ex, status, nobility.

Its just too much money to be spending on anyone. Period. Unless you are upper 10% wealthy which I doubt most people are
to pay that much meher you'd have way more then that in the bank. so no it is not a waste if you aren't broke. pay within your means.

to pay that much meher you'd have way more then that in the bank. so no it is not a waste if you aren't broke. pay within your means.
:dead:
A quarter of a million dollars by most peoples account is a lot of money. Lets not pretend it wouldnt dent most peoples financial if they lost that kinda money overnight, even if you are a white collar earner. Girl come back to earth

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I was referring to the inevitable saaxan shaped hairline y'all get after bidaar :chrisfreshhah:

At least with a 5head u can get bangs but a balding hairline in ur mid 20s??? just end it man :drakelaugh:

lol fair enough but a bald man > females with an Olive Oyl hairline. I would tell you to go amber rose but y'all more likely to end up looking extraterrestrial :drakelaugh:

lol fair enough but a bald man > females with an Olive Oyl hairline. I would tell you to go amber rose but y'all more likely to end up looking extraterrestrial :drakelaugh:

Bald men are the saddest thing on this earth, even sadder than kicked puppies tbh

I agree, the extraterrestrial look is strictly reserved for abdis. That's shaved look with the 5head bulging out is ur trademark style, embrace it

Bald men are the saddest thing on this earth, even sadder than kicked puppies tbh

I agree, the extraterrestrial look is strictly reserved for abdis. That's shaved look with the 5head bulging out is ur trademark style, embrace it
id say that it depends on whether you can rock it or not. Having nice facial hair will definitely suit the bald look more. being weak and skinny in addition to being bald is a death sentence. :mjlol:.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

:drakelaugh: You're right. It's the abdi way... in a few years when y'all ditch the abaya it'll come complete with a muffin top Xalimo walking by his side. Looking like god damn Adventure Time characters
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::mjcry: May Allah swt help us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts