SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol since when are you going to marry a muslim man? No but changing your last name to Simpson doesn't make u look like a walking cawaan miyaa?

We are not discussing you so you can stop injecting yourself into the topic. Now explain the widespread self esteem issues with the girls?

Faaarxs are qashin blah blah
Ends up marrying jermaine who is in probation from xabsi with nothing to his name.

Selling themselves short like that is what it means to have serious self hate. You can't spint this, you are not Kellyane Conway. Hold the L and spread the word. :camby:

But I still thought the concept of mehr was archaic back when I was a muslim so it still counts. And you're still matrix dodging the whole apple mehr debacle thing being fake :umad:

Truth be told I don't know why all those girls have low self esteem as I don't know what it's like to have one :ohlord: Maybe it's because somalis, regardless of age and gender, favorite hobby is to humiliate hablaha somalida If that doesn't cause self hate I don't know waht does. Anyway most of the ex convicts halimos marry here in the UK are... faraaxs lol. Sad but true, my good sis @ChickenOriental will hook u up with the statistics

Why would I fucking want to change my last name to my husband naaah he better change his to Rasmus Abdillahi :ufdup:down with the patrilinage!

Wallahi Y'all do ANYTHING to avoid the truth. Look at the abdi, now look at me. Now look at the abdi and pictures long hair and breasts. Now look in the mirror. YOU ARE THE ABDI. I know you guys sincerely want to believe that but you're better but you're not. Scapegoating Somali men just won't make it so.

Most of the time it's just outrage not salt. Xalimos stay bashing Faaraxs. They're uneducated, broke and ugly!! They don't know how to be romantic! Then turn around and marry an undeveloped neanderthal with no money, skills or looks. Wallahi, I have never seen a Somali woman married to an ajnabi and thought HNNNG nice. 95% of the time I literally wouldn't even smash let alone marry. Truth is, Xalimos are taking out all their insecurities out on Faraxs. I'm not sure what the game plan is.. create an illusion of superiority and hope other men will save you? Don't get it twisted, you're not 'settling' for a Farax. You're getting exactly what you're due.
:ohno:
sxb I consufsed you for some other, these are some truth bombs:ohhh:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
@Codeine say wallahi u thought I was born in the suburbs lmaoooo I should karbash u just for that alone nacala :dead:

Is this u right now?

Nah, u sound like you're a shy/introverted girl with an cadaan-Sudanese extroverted best friend from downtown Melbs and hang with rough Abos because of her. You've known each other since kindergarten so you just put up with the environment she brings. Your favorite color is red and you hate sports and Lasagne. You're often riddled with bisexual thoughts at night and sometimes notice sexual tension between you and Sarah (the girl described above)

How close am I? I think I nailed it to a t. Also im not autistic

But I still thought the concept of mehr was archaic back when I was a muslim so it still counts. And you're still matrix dodging the whole apple mehr debacle thing being fake :umad:

Truth be told I don't know why all those girls have low self esteem as I don't know what it's like to have one :ohlord: Maybe it's because somalis, regardless of age and gender, favorite hobby is to humiliate hablaha somalida If that doesn't cause self hate I don't know waht does. Anyway most of the ex convicts halimos marry here in the UK are... faraaxs lol. Sad but true, my good sis @ChickenOriental will hook u up with the statistics

Why would I fucking want to change my last name to my husband naaah he better change his to Rasmus Abdillahi :ufdup:down with the patrilinage!
Hablaha don't need help with humiliation.:mjlol:

A Somali ex con?:faysalwtf: That negro would never get a chance. FOH with beenta.

Which one is worse, getting meher in the form of money or property or changing your father's name to your new husbands name?
Btw why are you blaming everyone but those who make the choices to go marry ex cons?:siilaanyosmile:
Get real.

Wallahi Y'all do ANYTHING to avoid the truth. Look at the abdi, now look at me. Now look at the abdi and pictures long hair and breasts. Now look in the mirror. YOU ARE THE ABDI. I know you guys sincerely want to believe that but you're better but you're not. Scapegoating Somali men just won't make it so.

Most of the time it's just outrage not salt. Xalimos stay bashing Faaraxs. They're uneducated, broke and ugly!! They don't know how to be romantic! Then turn around and marry an undeveloped neanderthal with no money, skills or looks. Wallahi, I have never seen a Somali woman married to an ajnabi and thought HNNNG nice. 95% of the time I literally wouldn't even smash let alone marry. Truth is, Xalimos are taking out all their insecurities out on Faraxs. I'm not sure what the game plan is.. create an illusion of superiority and hope other men will save you? Don't get it twisted, you're not 'settling' for a Farax. You're getting exactly what you're due.
:ohno:

The lack of self awareness :kanyehmm: weren't you right here participating in it as well? get of ur high horse.

You're new and most have missed the half dozens amount of halimo bashing posts lmao this is just retaliation.
Nah, u sound like you're a shy/introverted girl with an cadaan-Sudanese extroverted best friend from downtown Melbs and hang with rough Abos because of her. You've known each other since kindergarten so you just put up with the environment she brings. Your favorite color is red and you hate sports and Lasagne. You're often riddled with bisexual thoughts at night and sometimes notice sexual tension between you and Sarah (the girl described above)

How close am I? I think I nailed it to a t. Also im not autistic

You don't even deserve an E for Effort my man lmao damn that was way off. The biggest insult is u fucking mistaking me for an australian:kanyehmm: delete ur fucking account

Nigga said I hated sports and lasagne :kanyehmm: Acudubillah

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
The lack of self awareness :kanyehmm: weren't you right here participating in it as well? get of ur high horse.

You're new and most have missed the half dozens amount of halimo bashing posts lmao this is just retaliation.

You don't even deserve an E for Effort my man lmao damn that was way off. The biggest insult is u fucking mistaking me for an australian:kanyehmm: delete ur fucking account

Nigga said I hated sports and lasagne :kanyehmm: Acudubillah

You didnt deny the sexual tension and attraction between you and Sarah :banderas:

Hablaha don't need help with humiliation.:mjlol:

A Somali ex con?:faysalwtf: That negro would never get a chance. FOH with beenta.

Which one is worse, getting meher in the form of money or property or changing your father's name to your new husbands name?
Btw why are you blaming everyone but those who make the choices to go marry ex cons?:siilaanyosmile:
Get real.

They can all hold a collective L for settling and marrying an ex convicts tbh that's all on them, the self hate is very embarrassing too but it's not exclusive to halimos so idc what u have to say about that.

You know I'm all about individuality > community, I don't see why I should care about a few girls or guys embarrassing themselves online, they're adults if they want to humiliate themselves they can go right on ahead but this constant witch hunt going on is honestly exhausting. Lbr sxb blm twitter xalimos aren't the ones ruining out rep here in the west :kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didnt deny the sexual tension and attraction between you and Sarah :banderas:

@Cognitivedissonance This man thinks I'm a carpet muncher too :kanyehmm: Is it a vibe I give off? wtf

Zeus

STYLIN

:siilaanyolaugh: This doesn't concern me, fight amongst yourselves peasants. Married in vegas for $600 > $250,000 mehr

VixR

Veritas
SS is an echo chamber of frustration.

Getting their boxers in a twist about other ppl's choices, tweets, opinions.

You're not gonna stop ppl from tweeting, and they will tweet and date as they damn well please. Live your lives ffs, and everyone just go for what you want. Where's the argument in that?

I don't understand the mentality of ppl on here. This shit is exhausted :mjlol:

SS is an echo chamber of frustration.

Getting their boxers in a twist about other ppl's choices, tweets, opinions.

You're not gonna stop ppl from tweeting, and they will tweet and date as they damn well please. Live your lives ffs, and everyone just go for what you want. Where's the argument in that?

I don't understand the mentality of ppl on here. This shit is exhausted :mjlol:
They weren't allowed to f*ck. thats the problem, those poor dusty genetalia.
200w.gif

VixR

Veritas
They weren't allowed to f*ck. thats the problem, those poor dusty genetalia.
200w.gif
It's something! And it's the same thing over and over again.

Don't ppl get tired? :hmm:

This Somali guy or girl said X in a tweet

*Pandemonium ensues*

My answer to this is: Get out more.

Maybe delete your Twitter account if you can't handle the very function of Twitter.

Heck, some of us live life fine without Twitter. Crazy right? o_O

Unfortunately, you can't control other ppl's experiences and opinions, so stop personalizing them, if not for rationality's sake then for the sake of your own wellbeing.

I've never seen ppl dissect and rage over random ppls' tweets like ppl do on here.

Something's definitely up :browtf:

Get over yourselves.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why are Somali women so obsessed with publicly emasculating Somali?

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
my future wife is only getting 5000 which will last her 3 months living expenses which is fair, anyone who pays more than that is dum, do they think men are bank machines, what universe do they live in, after divorce they r under their father or brothers protection, they provide for her

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Seems like low self esteem and insecurities isn't uniqe to Abdis only!

Since we're on the topic of low self estem, would you perhaps be able to explain why your fellow brethren @emptyheartsflow @Codeine @Protagonist are suffering from an acute case of snow blindness? This "Just as long as she's white" attitude isn't very healthy :patrice:

I was gonna add @Khathead to this too but he seems entirely too fixated on habesha women to the point where he's changed his entire identity :wow: he is a lost case miskeenka
sinesr'at shikor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts