SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their parents didn't love them enough??? :umwhat:

Also let's get back to the topic at hand :ufdup: Abdis DO in fact suffer from low self esteem. I believe it's from a combination of low academic achievement and rampant criminal behaviour. In fact you can witness how insecurity manifest itself onto different abdis on this very site! Case A: @TheMadMullah Mad based his entire ssp career on xaalimo this xalimo that; he clearly wasn't loved as a child either and that's why he's seeking validation in the form attention seeking posts :wow:
Case study B: The other day we had a post about a halimo simply responding to an ajnabi on a dating site and you could TASTE the saltiness :whoo: it was tangible kkkkkkk

Furthermore if I was to compile a statistic of different topics and threads and sort them by category and gender I can guarantee that y'all would come up on top with the sheer amount of banal halimo this halimo that type threads. My friend that is the definition of insecure and low self esteem :whoa:
I think you are struggling with the definition of self esteem.

What do you call it when get paid with bariis and soda as your meher?

What do you call going to the mosque and asking to be notified when a roger converts?

What do you call it messaging a roger on fb asking him to marry you? This one actually cringy af.

What do you call it when the mosque has to ask faaraxs why Somali women line up for for recent reverts without proper background/financial/job check?

And don't let me forget about the YouTube DNA videos.:mjlol:

They're suffering from the same shit you, @Steamdevolopment and @ItsHanna got.

You're all shit. The difference is that it's mostly the weak minded chicks making all the threads.

Are you stupid? Do you see me making 10 topics a day dedicated to bashing faraaxs? I'm just fighting fire with fire :umwhat:

Also I resent being compared to those lot kkkkk do u see me spamming pics about cadaan or elevating one over the other? nah. Come back to me when I start going on Mr Rasmusen :drakekidding:

W-wait what.. this is how I'm perceived? :mugshotman:

I would ask what makes you think I'm snow blind, but I feel like you ready to drop a quote on me. :kanyehmm:

This are only preliminary results, I'm still collecting data :ufdup:

Rest assured, I never drop quotes.. Well unless I'm provoked :friendhug:
Saqajaan, don't lump me in with that degenerate.But the other one is a classic suburban case of 'I'm better and different from the other Somalis' like shes the first one to come up with that shtick. You can tell she just hates being Somali

Me? :mugshotman: haaye mr I only eat snow haaye

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Saqajaan, don't lump me in with that degenerate.

@Steamdevolopment isn't so bad, she just needs a saqajaan and some rough play and she'll act like a lady that don't do nuffin:russsmug:

But the other one is a classic suburban case of 'I'm better and different from the other Somalis' like shes the first one to come up with that shtick. You can tell she just hates being Somali

Why don't you @ me

What do you call going to the mosque and asking to be notified when a roger converts?

What do you call it messaging a roger on fb asking him to marry you? This one actually cringy af.

What do you call it when the mosque has to ask faaraxs why Somali women line up for for recent reverts without proper background/financial/job check?

That baris and soda thing is outplayed and not true :axvmm9o: it's just another variation of the fake apple mehr story cooked up my that camaal laan sheikh

Also low mehr = low self esteem. I don't particular want a mehr because I think it's outdated and archaic. Does it make me an individual with low self esteem for not wanting to be bought off like a cattle :axvmm9o:

You should help ur brothers out and organise a workshop based around building confidence :uCkf6mf:

these payment methods keep getting more sad/hilarious. :deadmanny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Isn't it weird how we all give out our opinions, based on life experiences, to complete strangers on the internet?

Are you stupid? Do you see me making 10 topics a day dedicated to bashing faraaxs? I'm just fighting fire with fire :umwhat:

Also I resent being compared to those lot kkkkk do u see me spamming pics about cadaan or elevating one over the other? nah. Come back to me when I start going on Mr Rasmusen :drakekidding:
I was speaking in plural and happened to qoute you.

Either way you won't win using fire with fire online. It'll be a game of one upping eachother for infinity and you're all making everybodyelse look stupid meanwhile

That baris and soda thing is outplayed and not true :axvmm9o: it's just another variation of the fake apple mehr story cooked up my that camaal laan sheikh

Also low mehr = low self esteem. I don't particular want a mehr because I think it's outdated and archaic. Does it make me an individual with low self esteem for not wanting to be bought off like a cattle :axvmm9o:

You should help ur brothers out and organise a workshop based around building confidence :uCkf6mf:
Lol since when are you going to marry a muslim man? No but changing your last name to Simpson doesn't make u look like a walking cawaan miyaa?

We are not discussing you so you can stop injecting yourself into the topic. Now explain the widespread self esteem issues with the girls?

Faaarxs are qashin blah blah
Ends up marrying jermaine who is in probation from xabsi with nothing to his name.

Selling themselves short like that is what it means to have serious self hate. You can't spint this, you are not Kellyane Conway. Hold the L and spread the word. :camby:

@Codeine say wallahi u thought I was born in the suburbs lmaoooo I should karbash u just for that alone nacala :dead:

Isn't it weird how we all give out our opinions, based on life experiences, to complete strangers on the internet?
Is this u right now?
latest

I was speaking in plural and happened to qoute you.

Either way you won't win using fire with fire online. It'll be a game of one upping eachother for infinite time and y'all are making everybody look stupid meanwhile

It's Tuesday night and I can't sleep :axvmm9o: what better way to spend my evening than trolling the interweb

Abaha cun you live in Urlifurluhurlyskruly-stan. All these PAWGs and you want a Xalimo. NIGGA there are MILLIONS of em back home. :heh:
Nigga you can't talk about xalimos being s and then say you wan't some white chick instead. That's an oxymoron.

white women ain't shit would rather want a Somali family with an educated xalimo instead. Not gonna force hooyo to teach some chick how to make food either:farole:

Wtf I was just pondering this. No way you would hear half of this shit irl :mjlol:

I guess the internet really does bring out our true selves. And its nothing pretty :ohdamn:

Also let's get back to the topic at hand :ufdup: Abdis DO in fact suffer from low self esteem. I believe it's from a combination of low academic achievement and rampant criminal behaviour. In fact you can witness how insecurity manifest itself onto different abdis on this very site! Case A: @TheMadMullah Mad based his entire ssp career on xaalimo this xalimo that; he clearly wasn't loved as a child either and that's why he's seeking validation in the form attention seeking posts :wow:
Case study B: The other day we had a post about a halimo simply responding to an ajnabi on a dating site and you could TASTE the saltiness :whoo: it was tangible kkkkkkk

Furthermore if I was to compile a statistic of different topics and threads and sort them by category and gender I can guarantee that y'all would come up on top with the sheer amount of banal halimo this halimo that type threads. My friend that is the definition of insecure and low self esteem :whoa:

Keep my name out of your Dick sucking mouth Gahba:pacspit:

:siilaanyosmile:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Wallahi Y'all do ANYTHING to avoid the truth. Look at the abdi, now look at me. Now look at the abdi and pictures long hair and breasts. Now look in the mirror. YOU ARE THE ABDI. I know you guys sincerely want to believe that you're better but you're not. Scapegoating Somali men just won't make it so.

Most of the time it's just outrage not salt. Xalimos stay bashing Faaraxs. They're uneducated, broke and ugly!! They don't know how to be romantic! Then turn around and marry an undeveloped neanderthal with no money, skills or looks. Wallahi, I have never seen a Somali woman married to an ajnabi and thought HNNNG nice. 95% of the time I literally wouldn't even smash let alone marry. Truth is, Xalimos are taking out all their insecurities out on Faraxs. I'm not sure what the game plan is.. create an illusion of superiority and hope other men will save you? Don't get it twisted, you're not 'settling' for a Farax. You're getting exactly what you're due.
:ohno:

Last edited:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Nigga you can't talk about xalimos being s and then say you wan't some white chick instead. That's an oxymoron.

white women ain't shit would rather want a Somali family with an educated xalimo instead. Not gonna force hooyo to teach some chick how to make food either:farole:

I never called Somali girs s... they're for the most part respectable women with a severe lack of self awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending