Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali ariana grande
2017-03-29-11-54-08-951484443.jpeg
2017-03-29-11-54-11-62856442.jpeg
2017-03-29-11-54-13--1600238062.jpeg

@VixR
Such is life on sspot.

Most of the decent posters either gave up on posting decent content or have left the site all together.

Maybe its time

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Wallahi Y'all do ANYTHING to avoid the truth. Look at the abdi, now look at me. Now look at the abdi and pictures long hair and breasts. Now look in the mirror. YOU ARE THE ABDI. I know you guys sincerely want to believe that you're better but you're not. Scapegoating Somali men just won't make it so.

Most of the time it's just outrage not salt. Xalimos stay bashing Faaraxs. They're uneducated, broke and ugly!! They don't know how to be romantic! Then turn around and marry an undeveloped neanderthal with no money, skills or looks. Wallahi, I have never seen a Somali woman married to an ajnabi and thought HNNNG nice. 95% of the time I literally wouldn't even smash let alone marry. Truth is, Xalimos are taking out all their insecurities out on Faraxs. I'm not sure what the game plan is.. create an illusion of superiority and hope other men will save you? Don't get it twisted, you're not 'settling' for a Farax. You're getting exactly what you're due.
:ohno:
This comment is a beacon of truth and light in a sea of shitposting and trolling. God bless you :dabcasar:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somali chick reaction to being called cheap: :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Habashi chick reaction to being called cheap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The somali chick would beat you up fym :faysalwtf:
A arab guy called me a sharmota yesterday and i beat his hairy smelly ass to the ground :siilaanyolaugh:
Never underestimate somali girls
Its just those somali born westerners that stay silent bc they have been whitefied by their cadaan friends :stopit:
My mama aint raised no pussy the f*ck :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts