SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I'd take a ride or die chick over some of the bakhtis that call themselves Somalis.:bell:

Even a dog is more loyal.Somalis use to look down on dogs but I think we should give
them a apology now. A dog is much more loyal than the average western raised Somali

Stop-a-Dog-from-Jumping-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
People are willing to make gender distinctions and stereotypes between Somalis but what they fail to realise is that we are all a lost people, male and female alike :bell:

The second all the infighting stops, be it qabyaalad or this petty farax v xalimo bullshit, is the second that we start making some actual progress as a non-trash diaspora, "USA/Canada/ Antarctica niggas" be damned :kodaksmiley:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Well, if Somali women wouldn't go jumping at every; Abu Tyrone, Abu Bhaghdadi, Abu Roger, and even lately, Abu f*ckin Chan, for an apple, then they wouldn't find themselves in this abysmal state they're in.

We need to stand up for our Somali brothers

@dheegdheer @ItsHanna

I'll take a feminine looking Somali brother any day of the week as long as he is taller than me :fittytousand:

If we don't take our Somali brothers cadaan hoes be stealing them:mjcry:

He took that doofar eating hoe to mothafukin prom :kendrickcry:

This guy is waay to open about his crap hoe ass girlfriend :pacspit: it's like he is promoting and advising Somali guys to leave us for hoes :ohlord:

You want me to hold their hand and baby them even more than they already are :fantasia2: when they're already femininity personified????

The yts can have those two, they were ugly anyway :kanyeshrug: we don't need anymore uggos in the gene pool sry not sry. Also I object to u calling her a ho since his the one acting like a in public :drakekidding:

Never the less a child is a Somali if the child's father is Somali.

Look at this woman, wa gob!
Sofia-Samatar-dportrait1.jpg

She's a professor , poet and writer, her father was a Somali scholar too

Somali western women for the most are busy with BLM/LGBT and other filth and hating on the deen/daqan.

Absolutely horrifying and disgusting how indigenous Somalis are treated in Kenya.

From suffering the worst massacres in Kenyan history to being constantly called "shifto" and "terrorist" for just being Somali.

Also kenya illegally impounded several 1000 Somalis in multiple sites including a stadium! (This only took place a few years ago after the mall attack)

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/04/11/kenya-halt-crackdown-somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending