Severe woman abuse back home. Faarax beats the daylight xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't believe some of the so called men on here are laughing and making jokes, most of you are not men but bunch of dhocils. Somali women should enroll self defense classes even the girls back home and beat the crap out of these disgusting pigs we call Somali men. May this lady get justice and may he pay for what he did to her.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Those women are making a killing off of others suffering just so you know and yeah but abuse happens everywhere as none sm lead in it like just like atlanta as one example

There is not a single Somali woman who makes a killing of anything. Everywhere you go you see them suffering in the hands of their muhrams or husbands.

Emotionally immature men physically abuse women, but there’s always a cause.

what are we not being told, where is the other side of the story?

obviously theres another side but nothing justfies beating up your wife like thaat. as i said before if a person beats up their spouse male or female family of the beaten up one should jump the beater

obviously theres another side but nothing justfies beating up your wife like thaat. as i said before if a person beats up their spouse male or female family of the beaten up one should jump the beater

I don’t condone this type of behavior, but she chose him out of a 100 willing.

I know countless women both Somali/ non Somali who enjoy these kinds Of losers over the harmless yes men.

Some even leave their maskiin men to go back for some more abuse, others stay like they’re going for that 12th round.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

they where married for 19 days I highly doubt the cause justify the beating of this level

There is not a single Somali woman who makes a killing of anything. Everywhere you go you see them suffering in the hands of their muhrams or husbands.
The feminazi ones of youtube and wajibook do and love to wreck homes since their failed marriages were a hot mess

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

he had to be mentally ill because they were only married for less than 2 weeks
Woah, he went gorilla on her. Can't condone that at all. Where the fucc is her family at?

If my sister or my cousin catches paw from an another nigga, they gonna call me Gordon Ramsey in the penitentiary

I don’t condone this type of behavior, but she chose him out of a 100 willing.

I know countless women both Somali/ non Somali who enjoy these kinds Of losers over the harmless yes men.

Some even leave their maskiin men to go back for some more abuse, others stay like they’re going for that 12th round.

How does a woman know a man is miskeen if she has never lived or had a relationship with him?

I never knew women had the strange ability to predict which is man is capable of what.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How does a woman know a man is miskeen if she has never lived or had a relationship with him?

I never knew women had the strange ability to predict which is man is capable of what.
She can't infact nobody can fully know someone this guy probably was sweet and kind but its when she lived under the same roof with him she saw his true colours theres no excuse or anything that she has done that warrant this kinda abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts