Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even I felt I was smart for making that comment:mjpls:

1616440389048.png

I hope this isn't used to generalise men and Somali men in particular......oops too late!

Seriously though this guy is a very bad individual, but don't project him on to all Somali men. It's not fair tbh.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Economic reasons.

Fathers cannot afford at times to take in their daughters. Its why forced marriages have been on the rise back home.

I don't believe that one bit. People get divorced and remarried for arbitrary reasons all the time. Somalia has been in much worse economic shape. We would've known about this a long time ago. People need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

I don't believe that one bit. People get divorced and remarried for arbitrary reasons all the time. Somalia has been in much worse economic shape. We would've known about this a long time ago. People need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

So what possible reason could there be as to why forced marriages are so common all of a sudden? Somali dads in diaspora don't operate that way. Nor is it really in our culture to compell people. But older odeys are marrying little 13-14 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending