TRIGGER WARNING Severe woman abuse back home. Faarax beats the daylight xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all women are gullible, sweetheart!!

Gullible? Are you okay?

You only really get to know someone once you live with them or travel with them. So many so called 'normal' and 'miskeen' men have a different side to them.

As Somali we don't cohabit before marriage or date extensively. So i fail to see how women can avoid DV. Most abusers are respectful and 'miskeen' in the beginning.

But one sign is any man who tries to blame the victim or tries to justify it. But I can imagine, if you were seriously talking to a girl you'd hide that side to you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Not all women are gullible, sweetheart!!
So its her fault she married someone who ended up abusing her?

How exactly is she gonna know he has an abusive side when she's never lived under the same roof as the guy?

Gullible? Are you okay?

You only really get to know someone once you live with them or travel with them. So many so called 'normal' and 'miskeen' men have a different side to them.

As Somali we don't cohabit before marriage or date extensively. So i fail to see how women can avoid DV. Most abusers are respectful and 'miskeen' in the beginning.

But one sign is any man who tries to blame the victim or tries to justify it. But I can imagine, if you were seriously talking to a girl you'd hide that side to you.

Long story short, you’re saying women enter into committed long term relationships with men they don’t know?

If I mistakenly described you, when I said gullible, I want you to know it wasn’t intentional.

Long story short, you’re saying women enter into committed long term relationships with men they don’t know?

If I mistakenly described you, when I said gullible, I want you to know it wasn’t intentional.

How do you really get to know someone deeply unless you live with them or travel with someone?

Can you get to know someone if you have not lived in the same space as them? Think about this logically, Mr logic. Are people the same the way they are at home and outside?

The only one who is naive and silly is you if you think men and women are the same outside the way they are in the comfort of their own homes.

How do you really get to know someone deeply unless you live with them or travel with someone?

Can you get to know someone if you have not lived in the same space as them? Think about this logically, Mr logic. Are people the same the way they are at home and outside?

The only one who is naive and silly is you if you think men and women are the same outside the way they are in the comfort of their own homes.
Men and “their logic” 😂😂😂 yet all I see is an emotional response from him. Yaab badana.

Men and “their logic” 😂😂😂 yet all I see is an emotional response from him. Yaab badana.

They have no logic and their logic is based on being misogynistic and self serving.

If a man married an unhygienic woman in terms of cleaning her home or unchaste woman and found out after marriage, the same men that blame women for being gullible for being abused, are the same ones who would have a lot of sympathy for a guy for being in that situation.

Life would be easier if they were just honest and said they hate women and sympathize with abusers because that poster is dying to point the finger.

They have no logic and their logic is based on being misogynistic and self serving.

If a man married an unhygienic in terms of cleaning her home or unchaste woman and found out after marriage, the same men that blame women for being gullible for being abused, are the same ones who would have a lot of sympathy for a guy for being in this situation.

Life would be easier if they were just honest and said they hate women and sympathize with abusers because that poster is dying to point the finger.
Right? We know this, they should just come out and say it. All this mental work must be exhausting for them. 😂😂😂

Don’t forget, we’re “old miserable women with no men,” which is why we’re like this. That’s their favourite punchline. 😭

I guess a straightforward answer is too much to ask for ?!!

For someone who needs to live and travel with a man in order to know him, you sure figured me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts