President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 65241

When are you ever going to stop taking L’s to me wallahi if were you and had any dignity or intelligence left i would leave this site once and for all tolkaaga inaa ku caayo waaba qalad seriously you give OG a bad name online meta with your buffoonery :ohlord:

Are you retarded? You just confirmed everything I've been saying.

You are happy with "taking back Gedo". Why did you lose it to begin with?

You are happy with killing one guy, shabeel, and in 30 of you were killed as revenge?:mahubowtf:

wallahi doqon daajin mudan inaad tahay baad cadaysatay maanta.

here's caydiid holding a meeting in beledxaawo.:noneck:

The biggest L

@diaby :siilaanyolaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Ferrari since you want to use keyd media as a source will you deny this video is fact i mean who better to tell a story than a general on the front lines giving a speech to Cagdheer tribe with Gabiyow present how will you spin this one i wonder:cosbyhmm:

Sxb @Ferrari waa iska nacas yar history aah aqooniin.

@Sheikh what am I if I'm not OG? :what:
View attachment 65241

When are you ever going to stop taking L’s to me wallahi if were you and had any dignity or intelligence left i would leave this site once and for all tolkaaga inaa ku caayo waaba qalad seriously you give OG a bad name online meta with your buffoonery :ohlord:
How is this an L on OG? :what1:

If anything it's an L for MX - "40 mx slaughtered by USC in Kismayo".

All I saw was Morgan mentioned, no MX general. Is it another case of MX troops being led by other Darood generals? :mjhaps:

@Ferrari since you want to use keyd media as a source will you deny this video is fact i mean who better to tell a story than a general on the front lines giving a speech to Cagdheer tribe with Gabiyow present how will you spin this one i wonder:cosbyhmm:

gabyow was morgan's leader.

Gabyoow was the leader of the darood army.

We led you back to xamar.
we saved your adeer after you fled like bunch of naago.

put some respekt sxb.

Sheikh

VIP

All I saw was Morgan mentioned, no MX general. Is it another case of MX troops being led by other Darood tribes? :mjhaps:

@diaby Sxb go ahead defend the weak ass OGs. Still won't make a difference lol. MX slaughtered USC to pieces in Gedo and Kismayo in Gedo there is a xafad called ''lafta Hawiye'' MX Generals were a lot and our troops were the ones leading all the Darood tribes. Morgan was a good soldier used to defend MX his masters to the core.

All I saw was Morgan mentioned, no MX general. Is it another case of MX troops being led by other Darood generals? :mjhaps:

I have already karbaashed other MXs but this doqon @Sheikh tagged me thinking his usual cyber diarrhea would work on me.

nigga doesn't know it's 2019, fkd turned digital now.:chrisfreshhah:

there's so much stuff I haven't posted on here yet out of embarrassing this doqomo wallahi.
:mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP

put some respekt sxb.

Lies Gaani was the leader of the Darood army. Gabyow was just another cagdheer lol. SNF led MSB back to Xamar on our own. We saved MSB. You naagos allied with Sheekhaal and HG sxb. Don't rewrite history

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

put some respekt sxb.
Did you even listen to the video nitwit Morgan said we can’t even dislodge Giirgiir from Buulo Gaduud and MX are on the verge of capturing Bali Doogle right next to Xamar how can you save us sounded like you needed saving do you deny this fact by the General :chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

VIP
I have already karbaashed other MXs but this doqon @Sheikh tagged me thinking his usual cyber diarrhea would work on me.

there's so much stuff I haven't posted on here yet out of embarrassing this doqomo wallahi.

You didn't karbash no one doqon. Only person with the shuban is you man. And there's sources I have of cagdheers. Your such a coon sxb. MX own you as usual

Lies Gaani was the leader of the Darood army. Gabyow was just another cagdheer lol. SNF led MSB back to Xamar on our own. We saved MSB. You naagos allied with Sheekhaal and HG sxb. Don't rewrite history

:ulyin:

you cant lie your way out of this sxb.:nahgirl:

Did you even listen to the video nitwit Morgan said we can’t even dislodge Giirgiir from Buulo Gaduud and MX are on the verge of capturing Bali Doogle right next to Xamar how can you save us sounded like you needed saving do you deny this fact by the General :chrisfreshhah:
General morgan used you as footsoldiers but who was the chairman of the darood army.

it's on tape, it can't be denied.

:manny:

as usual, no where for marehan to be seen despite having the most tanks and most generals in the SNA.:russ:

The people that told you Gabyow and Morgan led the Darood is false news. Everybody knows Gaani was the one leading the Darood. :trumpsmirk:
You have a video of morgan himself saying gabyow is our leader.

nigga quit the shuban and take your L.:hemad:

Also, make sure to not pick fkd with me, I'll karbaash you.

pick on @Noble-Cushite instead.

I don't like fkd on mx due to family ties but these niggas can't keep OG out of their mouth, they need to fall back :what:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
General morgan used you as footsoldiers but who was the chairman of the darood army.

as usual, no where for marehan to be seen despite having the most tanks and most generals in the SNA.:russ:
The deflection started im done just for the record on the Moorgan tape are you saying he’s lying or is the video fact i want to hear from you:trumpsmirk:

I don't like fkd on mx due to family ties but these niggas can't keep OG out of their mouth, they need to fall back :what:
sxb ma maqashay "fulay daandaansi badan" aka "a coward who picks fights with everyone" lol that's them.

afka kama aamusi karaan.

Sheikh

VIP

Gen Morgan was our slave sxb. The chairman of the Darood army was Gaani. But keep spewing fake news to make your narrative seem true.

The deflection started im done just for the record on the Moorgan tape are you saying he’s lying or is the video fact i want to hear from you:trumpsmirk:

Who did morgan say was the chairman aka the supreme leader of the darood army?:trumpsmirk:

don't deflect now. I want to hear from you.:lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
You have a video of morgan himself saying gabyow is our leader.

nigga quit the shuban and take your L.:hemad:

Also, make sure to not pick fkd with me, I'll karbaash you.

pick on @Noble-Cushite instead.

That's video is fake. Nigga only L taken here is you. And I'm back to karbash you such as I did now. You ain't on my level. You should fkd with my little brother @Dalmoor :chrisfreshhah:

Gen Morgan was our slave sxb. The chairman of the Darood army was Gaani. But keep spewing fake news to make your narrative seem true.
don't make me find the document now.

save yourself the embarrassment and soco sxb, with your tail btwn ur legs.

take the L like your clansmen did in the 90s, and still do in 2019.

Who led the darood army? Gen gabyoow, ogaden.

who saved msb, gen mohamud ogaden.

what did marehan do? ran!

tenor.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending