President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope we saved him and we and his people flew him out. Therefore what you said is fake news sxb
Do you think you can speak things into existence?

do your people a favor, let old threads be old threads.

don't resurface it.

let your shame be hidden.

doqon waalan.:drakelaugh:

You’re losing badly to me already sxb @Sheikh ka joog yaa dhaho :whoa:
morgan.jpg

is that why you ignored this when you were caught lying?

morgan led you fuckers for 8 years, and he wasnt even second in command.

where were marehan generals?

I guess fleeing the country like naago.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Do you think you can speak things into existence?

do your people a favor, let old threads be old threads.

don't resurface it.

let your shame be hidden.

doqon waalan.:drakelaugh:

If LaVar Ball can put words into existence then I can too sxb. My people karbash you 24/7. Old threads will be reived when I'm here. Only shame is you coons not defending Jess when we kicked him out of Kismayo. B00n b00n dhalay

If LaVar Ball can put words into existence then I can too sxb. My people karbash you 24/7. Old threads will be reived when I'm here. Only shame is you coons not defending Jess when we kicked him out of Kismayo. B00n b00n dhalay
good.

i'll be ready with these humiliating videos and documents.

@ me like you did today.:mjohreally:

Barre Hiiraale is gonna come back and karbash you guys as usual. He faced Kenya not Blackie lol. It was Barre Hiiraale vs Kenya army sxb. Hiiraale defeated Blackie and Turki in 07.
Ethiopia helped you in 2007 yet you about kenya. You heard the interviewer he asked the shacab on the ground, it was madoobe vs hiiraale, show some respect to jugta culus. Hiiraale is supposedly a graduate of the prestigious west point academy:kanyehmm: ,ninkaas waa lagu qasaray ee tolka ha laga saaro:mjpls:

Sheikh

VIP
Ethiopia helped you in 2007 yet you about kenya. You heard the interviewer he asked the shacab on the ground, it was madoobe vs hiiraale, show some respect to jugta culus. Hiiraale is supposedly a graduate of the prestigious west point academy:kanyehmm: ,ninkaas waa lagu qasaray ee tolka ha laga saaro:mjpls:

Fam even if you say Ethiopia was on our side in 2007. That's believable. Kenya assisting you is true sxb KDF protected you. The interviewer must had been paid a lot of money to say that lol. When actually as I recall it was Hiiraale vs Blackie riding the tanks of Kenya. Hiiraale is like LeBron James vs KDF the goddamn Warriors with Blackie as KD. The karbashes Hiiraale gave ya'll was vicious. @Dalmoor @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete @Creed @AarLibaax

Last edited:
Fam even if you say Ethiopia was on our side in 2007. That's believable. Kenya assisting you is true sxb KDF protected you. The interviewer must had been a lot of money to say that lol. When actually as I recall it was Hiiraale vs Blackie riding the tanks of Kenya. Hiiraale is like LeBron James vs KDF the goddamn Warriors with Blackie as KD. The karbashes Hiiraale gave ya'll was vicious. @Dalmoor @Shaolin23 @Dues Ex Machete @Creed
Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Once a dhabodilif always a dhabodilif saas miyaa cagdheer? Isn't that the same usc that killed 200 cagdheers in hiiran and your uncle jess was a marwo for?

The SNF held it's own in every battle they took part in, while the spm dhabodilifs were running with their mooryans. While we were defending our people on all fronts it's known how mx are known lions but you niggas were scattered.

Sheikh

VIP
what about the reer xasans in Liibaan?

Garre are displacing them as we speak.

The Rer Hassans in Liibaan are doing well alx much better compared to your kind in Ethiopia facing life unsafe. Rer Hassan are karbashing Garre and Degodiye in their region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending