President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Ferrari if your going to tell the story tell all of it what happened in the Gedo counter attack of 92 weren’t many madax from USC executed there like the 2nd in command Shabeel with Caydiid narrowly evading capture because he fled in a burqa

Lets talk about the humiliation that happened to your uncle Jees in Afgooye and Beletweyne and how he came groveling to MX in Baardheere

Stop yapping you didn't defend Iley. He was your leader since you are from DDS. If he's not fulay then you must be the fulays. Doqonyahow you naagos were Aideed's slaves in the civil war. MSB lived in Gedo for two yrs in the 90's till 1991 till 1993. We rescued our leader you *****. MSB left on his heli to Kenya. That Ogaden Gen you are talking about is the one that greeted him when he came to Kenya with his heli. MSB karbashed you and his clansmen army karbashed you forever. Your clan is the weak that relies on Kenya. And we saved him. Stop claiming our victories guunyahow
lol msb was surrounded and would have survived if it wasn't for general mohamud mohamed who flew him out of Gedo, the general being makaahiil felt like msb was his nephew.

What did you for bare? He put you on the map. He took from being irrelevant laangaab clan to a strong powerful clan, gave you Gedo after he resettled you there. In return you abandoned him like the naago you are.

I bet he felt ashamed of your actions in his last days.

Your most high profile man wasn't even save in the heartland of Gedo. Imagine.

@Ferrari if your going to tell the story tell all of it what happened in the Gedo counter attack of 92 weren’t many madax from USC executed there like the 2nd in command Shabeel with Caydiid narrowly evading capture because he fled in a burqa

Lets talk about the humiliation that happened to your uncle Jees in Afgooye and Beletweyne and how he came groveling to MX in Baardheere
sorry I only deal with facts, not the BS stories you seem to make up everyday.
facts like this one

:faysalwtf:

your stories are the typical faan filled stories your adeers ay ku sheekaystaan while what I say are facts backed by video evidence.:siilaanyolaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
lol msb was surrounded and would have survived if it wasn't for general mohamud mohamed who flew him out of Gedo, the general being makaahiil felt like msb was his nephew.

What did you for bare? He put you on the map. He took from being irrelevant laangaab clan to a strong powerful clan, gave you Gedo after he resettled you there. In return you abandoned him like the naago you are.

I bet he felt ashamed of your actions in his last days.

Your most high profile man wasn't even save in the heartland of Gedo. Imagine.

Lol MSB was saved by his landeere clansmen the mighty Marehan. His best friend and ina adeer Gen Gaani saved him till the end. General Mohamud just greeted him when he came to Kenya wit his helicopter he got from Xamar. MSB was our great leader we loved. And no we put ourselves on the map by being the Sultanate of Harar with Ahmed Gurey and Nur Mujahid, to Dervishes to our Jubaland expeditions to the Kacaan with MSB to Jubaland our state. Your clan is the irrelevant langaab clan that has ZERO influence in Somalia. We always been the strongest clan and we still are today. He gave us Gedo? We always used to own Gedo, Jubbada Hoose, and Jubbada Dhexe. In return we defended him you booon naag. He felt ashamed of YOU deserting him after being his buddies. We saved him from enemies that came on our land and we karbashed them.

Ilay didn't run like a little . He was a savage garac who deserves what he's got. He isn't our leader as he didn't serve our interests. Despite all that, he isn't fulay. He could've fled like adeer msb but he didn't. He accepted his fate.

adeer msb tho AUN, if you guys weren't such naago, he would have died in Gedo with his family.

Instead you cawaans left him to dry in the open. If it wasn't for the ogaden general mohamud from Kenya who sent him the plane he escaped on, he would have died.

@diaby did you know msb was flown out of Gedo by ogaden general from Kenya?:mjlol:

He targeted us and gave our lands to them but in the end, his weak clan couldn't defend him, we saved him.

that's what you call gobanimo.:salute:
I'm not surprised sxb. The government was full of OG military men and pulling our support for MSB was the straw that broke the camel's back.

MX hate on us because of Kismayo but they should know that without OG, they would not have ruled Somalia for 20 years :wow:

Lol MSB was saved by his landeere clansmen the mighty Marehan. His best friend and ina adeer Gen Gaani saved him till the end. General Mohamud just greeted him when he came to Kenya wit his helicopter he got from Xamar. MSB was our great leader we loved. And no we put ourselves on the map by being the Sultanate of Harar with Ahmed Gurey and Nur Mujahid, to Dervishes to our Jubaland expeditions to the Kacaan with MSB to Jubaland our state. Your clan is the irrelevant langaab clan that has ZERO influence in Somalia. We always been the strongest clan and we still are today. He gave us Gedo? We always used to own Gedo, Jubbada Hoose, and Jubbada Dhexe. In return we defended him you ***** naag. He felt ashamed of YOU deserting him after being his buddies. We saved him from enemies that came on our land and we karbashed them.

How did you defend him when he couldn't even finish his milk?

u make no sense sxb. You can't simply refute a video evidence with words.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm not surprised sxb. The government was full of OG military men and pulling our support for MSB was the straw that broke the camel's bike.

MX hate on us because of Kismayo but they should know that without OG, they would not have ruled Somalia for 20 years :wow:
True.

when we revolted, he cried 'war abtiyaday ha soo noqdaan' like nigga u primitive clansmen ruin everything for you.

all talk, and no action when it's time to dish it out.

As the somali saying goes "never befriend a coward who picks fights with everyone" :russ:

u make no sense sxb. You can't simply refute a video evidence with words.:cryinglaughsmiley:

MX members must hate youtube. So much material that destroy their online propaganda :pachah1:

How are you gonna let your highest individual ever MSB AUN pass away on the other side of Africa in some random country Nigeria? :what:

At least secure him around the corner in Kenya if you weren't able to make Gedo safe for your leader :francis:

MX members must hate youtube. So much material that destroy their online propaganda :pachah1:

How are you gonna let your highest individual ever MSB AUN pass away on the other side of Africa in some random country Nigeria? :what:

At least secure him around the corner in Kenya if you weren't able to make Gedo safe for your leader :francis:

if we didn't fly him out, he would died yet these s still have so much disdain and disrespect for us.

I guess it's to be expected from a race of impure savages.

Sheikh

VIP
I'm not surprised sxb. The government was full of OG military men and pulling our support for MSB was the straw that broke the camel's bike.

Loool your funny sxb. The gov was full of us landeeres and since MSB trusted you in the first place you were a factor but still our lil brothers. But you became snakes later in 1991. The miliatry was full of MX and if one of OG went outta line he would get karbashed on sight. MX own Kismayo that's our city. We ruled Somalia on our xoog and still here today. Say mashallah.

Shaolin23

sorry I only deal with facts, not the BS stories you seem to make up everyday.
facts like this one

:faysalwtf:

your stories are the typical faan filled stories your adeers ay ku sheekaystaan while what I say are facts backed by video evidence.:siilaanyolaugh:
BA67E750-2B63-4C5F-8695-A0AC15E395BB.jpeg

When are you ever going to stop taking L’s to me wallahi if were you and had any dignity or intelligence left i would leave this site once and for all tolkaaga inaa ku caayo waaba qalad seriously you give OG a bad name online meta with your buffoonery :ohlord:

Sheikh

VIP

Words are stronger than a video. We defended till the end. Milk? MSB had a lot of nutrients sxb. We defended and fought to bring him back to Xamar on our own xoog with no one helping. Your clan doesn't come to Marehan fam.

Loool your funny sxb. The gov was full of us landeeres and since MSB trusted you in the first place you were a factor but still our lil brothers. But you became snakes later in 1991. The miliatry was full of MX and if one of OG went outta line he would get karbashed on sight. MX own Kismayo that's our city. We ruled Somalia on our xoog and still here today. Say mashallah.
Warya have you learned to spell "red" yet?

Sheikh

VIP
if we didn't fly him out, he would died yet these s still have so much disdain and disrespect for us.

I guess it's to be expected from a race of impure savages.

Only fags are you naago booons that work for Kenya. We flew MSB out doqonyahow and saved him. You guys are coons and not true Darood

Barre Beenaale kkkkkk. The old senile man was principled at first admitting on recording to his 2nd defeat to mujahid Madoobe but the third defeat was a tough pill to swallow.

watch until 0:58 lol

Sheikh

VIP

MSB passed away in Nigeria and AY passed away in UAE what difference does it make? We defended MSB greatly and there's nothing that can change that

Sheikh

VIP
Barre Beenaale kkkkkk. The old senile man was principled at first admitting on recording to his 2nd defeat to mujahid Madoobe but the third defeat was a tough pill to swallow.

watch until 0:58 lol

Barre Hiiraale is gonna come back and karbash you guys as usual. He faced Kenya not Blackie lol. It was Barre Hiiraale vs Kenya army sxb. Hiiraale defeated Blackie and Turki in 07.

Shaolin23

@Ferrari since you want to use keyd media as a source will you deny this video is fact i mean who better to tell a story than a general on the front lines giving a speech to Cagdheer tribe with Gabiyow present how will you spin this one i wonder:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.