President of Jubaland considering to resign before August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you defend siyad barre when he got chased out of his house and couldn't even finish his milk? lol this nigga. waryaa dadku ma xoolo kaniiniyaysan sidaado kale baad mooday?
Did Barre get even a scratch on his body, when the entire country wanted him gone except mx? But your adeer ilay got snatched up by oromos like a even after groveling to habeshis and baba melez. And he is now getting ed around in jail like a dog, what a horrible way to live kkk

My adeer died of Old age, aideed got a bullet to the head.
Aideed's people never got presidency or even a prime minister since the gov fell. We got mulitple PM's and current president. I can go into detail on how badly his people lost in Gedo and Northern Galgaduud. But that is a fkd between us and hawiye. Use your own material cagdheer kid.

However your people have been under gumeysi from Ethiopia for over 140 years and under the worst conditions you should be the last to speak on losing something.
so I am guessing msb was also a slave assuming he was from galbeed or do you bend the rules for him?:trumpsmirk:

what do you call the thousands of marehan in galbeed? I call them my slaves.:manny:

Here's my material.

"xoog baa la'ii sheegtay":ahh:

My adeer died of Old age, aideed got a bullet to the head.
Aideed's people never got presidency or even a prime minister since the gov fell. We got mulitple PM's and current president. I can go into detail on how badly his people lost in Gedo and Northern Galgaduud. But that is a fkd between us and hawiye. Use your own material cagdheer kid.

However your people have been under gumeysi from Ethiopia for over 140 years and under the worst conditions you should be the last to speak on losing something.
I guess the marehan in DDSI have been living in an autonomous district free from Ethiopian gumeysi? No wait, they've been getting karbashed by small clans like Garre and Degotia while Ogaden forced 100 million xabashi to the table :mjlol:

Living in delusionland won't help the b00ns back home :mjcry:

It doesn't the change the fact you ddin't defend him from Abiy @Ferrari MSB had ties with Nigeria. AY died in UAE. What is your point?

The point is msb fled to Gedo first thinking his clansmen would defend him but in the end, they failed to defend him.

He wouldn't die in Nigeria if you guys could defend him.

He got chased out of his house in the middle of Gedo, surrounded by marehan on all corners.

That wouldn't happen to any other clan in Somalia, just you guys.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
How did you defend siyad barre when he got chased out of his house and couldn't even finish his milk? lol this nigga. waryaa dadku ma xoolo kaniiniyaysan sidaado kale baad mooday?

We defended MSB and fought in the war as SNF. We did many missions across the country and fought since we were the most hated. And still were untouched why am I talking to you. My peeps are a force to be wrecked with, yours not so much lol.

I guess the marehan in DDSI have been living in an autonomous district free from Ethiopian gumeysi? No wait, they've been getting karbashed by small clans like Garre and Degotia while Ogaden forced 100 million xabashi to the table :mjlol:

They are clutching at straws.

They call siyad barre aabo siyaad like they are bunch of garacs with no dads, but this nigga is from the ogaden region, and they call the ogadens there slaves. poon logic.:heh:

Who is ONLF? Last I checked that was a ogadeni group (that has now given up lol), the hebshis target your people kid :drakelaugh:
Why would we involve ourselves in a battle that has nothing to do with us? This is not the WSLF days when we cared about that fight. Our concern is Somalia and we've been successful in our country however I know cagdheers are new to Somalia since 2013 was the first time you guys even had a semblance of authority in the country by the will of KDF bantus.

We defended MSB and fought in the war as SNF. We did many missions across the country and fought since we were the most hated. And still were untouched why am I talking to you. My peeps are a force to be wrecked with, yours not so much lol.
marehan still get karbaashed in galgagaduud today.

Even dir invaded abuudwaaq last month.:francis:

It's like the purge over there. You've been pushed to the border now, but guess who's waiting on the other side... makaahiil are. Good luck. u gonna need it.

Sheikh

VIP
The point is msb fled to Gedo first thinking his clansmen would defend him but in the end, they failed to defend him.

He wouldn't die in Nigeria if you guys could defend him.

He got chased out of his house in the middle of Gedo, surrounded by marehan on all corners.

That wouldn't happen to any other clan in Somalia, just you guys.

MSB fled to Gedo and he was defended. If he was defended the amry would've been left him in Gedo to that maniac Aideed. But his clansmen are nasab landeere so we defended him and fought USC. Marehan defended MSB since 1969 till the end. Another clan would had left their leader to the enemy. But we defended him from the enemy so case closed.

Sheikh

VIP
marehan still get karbaashed in galgagaduud today.

Even dir invaded abuudwaaq last month.:francis:

It's like the purge over there. You've been pushed to the border now, but guess who's waiting on the other side... makaahiil are. Good luck. u gonna need it.

Naw Marehan karbashed the huutus in GG. Dir such as Surre as langaab and can't touch the mighty Marehan. It's not a purge. Only us landeere do the purging. Only good luck needed is you fam your gonna need it when we become the president of JL and deport you.

Sheikh

VIP

Reer Hassan a sub clan of MX crushed Degodi and Garre. Your claim is futile sxb.

Who is ONLF? Last I checked that was a ogadeni group (that has now given up lol), the hebshis target your people kid :drakelaugh:
Why would we involve ourselves in a battle that has nothing to do with us? This is not the WSLF days when we cared about that fight. Our concern is Somalia and we've been successful in our country however I know cagdheers are new to Somalia since 2013 was the first time you guys even had a semblance of authority in the country by the will of KDF bantus.
Translation:

"We are a langaab clan who don't have the heart to take on Ethiopia, we've waved the white flag decades ago. We actually use them for help in our battles vs HG and OG in Somalia. As for DDSI we will rely on Ogaden to fight our battles, they are indeed men of great virtue. Hopefully they will succeed which is when we will come out of hiding." :wow:

Don't feel too bad sxb, it's not only the b00ns who suffer from cowardice :francis:

MSB fled to Gedo and he was defended. If he was defended the amry would've been left him in Gedo to that maniac Aideed. But his clansmen are nasab landeere so we defended him and fought USC. Marehan defended MSB since 1969 till the end. Another clan would had left their leader to the enemy. But we defended him from the enemy so case closed.
case closed? not that fast.:cryinglaughsmiley:

msb AUN. naago buu ka dhashay who couldn't even defend him.

If he didn't f*ck with us so much during his regime, we would have defended him since he was our nephew.

If shit hits the fan today, u would abandon farmaajo too.

abandoned msb.
abandoned. barre hiiraale.:O27GWRK:

That's why you don't see man marehan men fighting for marehan interests, because they know these xoolo cowards will ditch them in the open.

Sheikh

VIP
case closed? not that fast.:cryinglaughsmiley:

msb AUN. naago buu ka dhashay who couldn't even defend him.

If he didn't f*ck with us so much during his regime, we would have defended him since he was our nephew.

If shit hits the fan today, u would abandon farmaajo too.

abandoned msb.
abandoned. barre hiiraale.:O27GWRK:

That's why you don't see man marehan men fighting for marehan interests, because they know these xoolo cowards will ditch them in the open.

Warya only naagos are you guys that get abused from Ethiopia and Kenya. You hopped MSB's lap to Aideed's lap when shit got serious. Nigga you thought we forgot? :ftw9nwa: We would defend Farmaajo if there was civil war today. We saved MSB and we saved Barre Hiiraale. Did you guys even save Iley? Or Jess when we kicked him out of Kismayo? Nope you didn't you naagos didn't defend Jess lol @Dues Ex Machete look at this clueless nigga.

Sheikh

VIP
Translation:

"We are a langaab clan who don't have the heart to take on Ethiopia, we've waved the white flag decades ago. We actually use them for help in our battles vs HG and OG in Somalia. As for DDSI we will rely on Ogaden to fight our battles, they are indeed men of great virtue. Hopefully they will succeed which is when we will come out of hiding." :wow:

Don't feel too bad sxb, it's not only the b00ns who suffer from cowardice :francis:

Only langaab clan is OG. Langaabs in Somalia with no influence. :pachah1:

Warya only naagos are you guys that get abused from Ethiopia and Kenya. You hopped MSB's lap to Aideed's lap when shit got serious. Nigga you thought we forgot? :ftw9nwa: We would defend Farmaajo if there was civil war today. We saved MSB and we saved Barre Hiiraale. Did you guys even save Iley? Or Jess when we kicked him out of Kismayo? Nope you didn't you naagos didn't defend Jess lol @Dues Ex Machete look at this clueless nigga.

Ilay didn't run like a little . He was a savage garac who deserves what he's got. He isn't our leader as he didn't serve our interests. Despite all that, he isn't fulay. He could've fled like adeer msb but he didn't. He accepted his fate.

adeer msb tho AUN, if you guys weren't such naago, he would have died in Gedo with his family.

Instead you cawaans left him to dry in the open. If it wasn't for the ogaden general mohamud from Kenya who sent him the plane he escaped on, he would have died.

@diaby did you know msb was flown out of Gedo by ogaden general from Kenya?:mjlol:

He targeted us and gave our lands to them but in the end, his weak clan couldn't defend him, we saved him.

that's what you call gobanimo.:salute:

Sheikh

VIP
They are clutching at straws.

They call siyad barre aabo siyaad like they are bunch of garacs with no dads, but this nigga is from the ogaden region, and they call the ogadens there slaves. poon logic.:heh:

Booon only garacs are cagdheers doing dhaanto.

Sheikh

VIP
Ilay didn't run like a little . He was a savage garac who deserves what he's got. He isn't our leader as he didn't serve our interests. Despite all that, he isn't fulay. He could've fled like adeer msb but he didn't. He accepted his fate.

adeer msb tho AUN, if you guys weren't such naago, he would have died in Gedo with his family.

Instead you cawaans left him to dry in the open. If it wasn't for the ogaden general mohamud from Kenya who sent him the plane he escaped on, he would have died.

@diaby did you know msb was flown out of Gedo by ogaden general from Kenya?:mjlol:

He targeted us and gave our lands to them but in the end, his weak clan couldn't defend him, we saved him.

that's what you call gobanimo.:salute:

Stop yapping you didn't defend Iley. He was your leader since you are from DDS. If he's not fulay then you must be the fulays. Doqonyahow you naagos were Aideed's slaves in the civil war. MSB lived in Gedo for two yrs in the 90's till 1991 till 1993. We rescued our leader you booon. MSB left on his heli to Kenya. That Ogaden Gen you are talking about is the one that greeted him when he came to Kenya with his heli. MSB karbashed you and his clansmen army karbashed you forever. Your clan is the weak that relies on Kenya. And we saved him. Stop claiming our victories guunyahow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending