Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like insulting her people and made a carrier out of that?
She had tried for a life time to combat FGM but it is Somali muslims girls that are leading the effort to red

The blunt reality is that ahteists like you and her have no place in Somalia or Somali society, and you won't be the drivers of progress or positive change as your words are worthless to us.

:damedamn:

Look @ that bold bit lol no wonder she insults us

Doesn't that say more about you and your people than me? I like how you have all these ideas about progress and positive change when you can't even accept people with different ideologies :damedamn: good luck creating that change u speak of kkkkkkkk

Doesn't that say more about you and your people than me? I like how you have all these ideas about progress and positive change when you can't even accept people with different ideologies :damedamn: good luck creating that change u speak of kkkkkkkk
We will create the change just don't come near us and we will be fine

Honestly I am grateful for being Somali and can never imagine being from another country, Imagine being a Chinese or Korean they get cucked all the time lol. Anyways my community is active and i work with other somalis on projects which enhances the well-being of other somalis. From tutoring struggling highschool kids to raising awareness for back home somali famine. Remember everyone has something to offer and giving back to your community gives you nothing but joy and humbleness. Right now we are building a website to raise money for back home and we occasionally hold fundraisers and what not.
So all in all what i like about my community is our ability to get together and work and plan ideas to help other somalis in need.
What's wrong with Koreans and chinese? :hmm: They tend to be a well respected race

@Protagonist tho :mjpls:

Say what u will about Ayaan but she's done some good work :umad:
He's into buddhism and psychedellics now.. We dont claim him

Youre right she has done good for herself but ultimately her legacy will be that of a bigotted mouthpiece of the neocon right. Nothing glamorous :lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You miss the point. It's not about fame. This nigga plastered some be-dotted, blue-haired AA woman as the "typical Somali atheist", ignoring the prominent and most obvious example, in full knowledge of the fact that would f*ck up his meme, nevermind that SSpot loves to paint every (the majority!) Somali female as such, Muslim or not.

Somali male atheists tend to be duplicitous like @Bahal, with one foot in the door and the other out. Most of them are closeted mice.

Ayan Hirsi is even worse

:ayaanswag:

Literally an evil person

The only difference between your standard Muslim and athiest Somali guy is one prays and the other doesn't.

The Somali woman will instantly become an amoral degenerate and totally abandon her culture in the blink of an eye.

:mjlol:

Hypocrite foqol hypocrite :mjlol:

A somali female atheist could be doing the exact same thing an atheist male does and you'd still consider her an amoral degenerate :mjlol:

How do u manage to leave religion but still hold on to flawed morality? :mjlol:

I can accept people who have different view as I work and live with gays, atheists and so on. I honestly only care if you're against Somali unity, otherwise we good:manny:

The problem comes the larger lack of legitmacy that atheits have in the eyes of other somalis because they are view as a part of the enemy, and that is on you to change and not praise a hater like Ayan hirsi, as that's the greatest expression of self-hate. :draketf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hypocrite foqol hypocrite :mjlol:

A somali female atheist could be doing the exact same thing an atheist male does and you'd still consider her an amoral degenerate :mjlol:

How do u manage to leave religion but still hold on to flawed morality? :mjlol:

That's the difference.

My moral values are pretty much still the same :icon lol:

While I don't believe you'll necessarily go to hell for immoral actions, I understand the motivation behind making certain acts a sin, as they are harmful to the well-being of a society.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
But :ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

You're just mad female somali atheist are ten times braver than any male somali atheist and that's why so many of them are out and proud. I couldn't even name u one famous male somali atheist if I tried

How does it feel being seen as cowardly when u have even less to lose? :yacadiim:
genuinely curious, what good has she done? even when she's talking about her favorite subject fgm, she does more harm than good

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
why r we discussing which kind of atheists are better,they are all rubbish.Again somali atheists are somalis nonetheless and they should all have the right to live in their country of origin,however i believe that their right to reproduce must be revoked to maintain the monotheistic purity of somalia

VixR

Veritas
That's the difference.

While I don't believe you'll necessarily go to hell for immoral actions, I understand the motivation behind making certain acts a sin, as they are harmful to the well-being of a society.
I highly doubt you have any moral values. They are merely values you hold to others, an inconsistent position that falls away at its base.
:ayaanswag:

She's a neocon shill that gets paid mad money to dehumanize vast swathes of humanity, including her own ethnic group.

Disgusting
:feedme:
Substantiate your claims.

Somalis love to hate her bc she denounced Islam, and speaks against elements of it that Muslims themselves should be combatting as its utmost victims.

What facts, i made a typo which i was gonna correct anyway,
btw you seriously contribute nothing to the threads in somalispot and you rival certain forum members here for having very low iq.
You sound like a pre-teen and i highly doubt you are 20. If you hate somalis so much why are you even here?
Absolute Qasaaro:camby:

She disqualified herself when she proudly announced she sucks dick bro. This one is just useless for a human. Worthless individual whose life is for someone else's primal satisfaction. I don't know why she bothers writing a word at all.

She disqualified herself when she proudly announced she sucks dick bro. This one is just useless for a human. Worthless individual whose life is for someone else's primal satisfaction. I don't know why she bothers writing a word at all.
In a voice of a California teenage girl"Excuse me it's not any dick it's my boyfriends so it's ok"

I can accept people who have different view as I work and live with gays, atheists and so on. I honestly only care if you're against Somali unity, otherwise we good:manny:

The problem comes the larger lack of legitmacy that atheits have in the eyes of other somalis because they are view as a part of the enemy, and that is on you to change and not praise a hater like Ayan hirsi, as that's the greatest expression of self-hate. :draketf:

Lol people are legit threatening to kill atheist over their lack of belief but somehow it's on us to change? girl bye :drakekidding:

Self hate is minuscule in comparison :ftw9nwa: it's not my fault somalis view u as enemy number 1 as soon as u leave the deen,

That's the difference.

So you believe there should be two set of rules for females and males:cryinglaughsmiley:
Lmao @ u still following quranic morals :cryinglaughsmiley:

Someone said it perfectly when they called u a muslim that's too lazy to pray :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I highly doubt you have any moral values. They are merely values you hold to others, an inconsistent position that falls away at its base.

:feedme:
Substantiate your claims.

Somalis love to hate her bc she denounced Islam, and speaks against elements of it that Muslims themselves should be combatting as its utmost victims.

How you gonna tell me about my own morality? :icon lol:

Ayan Hirsi is the same woman that claimed Islam is inherently evil and the Quran is a handbook of evil while praising Judaism and unironically stating she recently considered converting.

z3zrULC

Have you ever read the old testament? Literally a guidebook full of divinely sanctioned ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, mass rape, mass enslavement and every other evil under the sun

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending