Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Yall mofos are filled with negativity and always post shit about somalis and other qabils so we need to more positivity up in here.
  • Name what you like about being somali and the somali community?
  • What do you admire about other somali qabiils(other than yours) and minorities`culutrewise and/or dialect?

Jeesto

VIP
Honestly nothing.
giphy.gif

:camby:

Honestly I am grateful for being Somali and can never imagine being from another country, Imagine being a Chinese or Korean they get cucked all the time lol. Anyways my community is active and i work with other somalis on projects which enhances the well-being of other somalis. From tutoring struggling highschool kids to raising awareness for back home somali famine. Remember everyone has something to offer and giving back to your community gives you nothing but joy and humbleness. Right now we are building a website to raise money for back home and we occasionally hold fundraisers and what not.
So all in all what i like about my community is our ability to get together and work and plan ideas to help other somalis in need.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Honestly I am grateful for being Somali and can never imagine being from another race, Imagine being a Chinese or Korean they get cucked all the time lol. Anyways my community is active and i work with other somalis on projects which enhances the well-being of other somalis. From tutoring struggling highschool kids to raising awareness for back home somali famine. Remember everyone has something to offer and giving back to your community gives you nothing but joy and humbleness. Right now we are building a website to raise money for back home and we occasionally hold fundraisers and what not.
So all in all what i like about my community is our ability to get together and work and plan ideas to help other somalis in need.

Somali is not a race.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I admire the resilience of the Somali minorities (Gabooye, Bantu, Barawani/Banadiris). They've been treated like shit for so long yet they still claim to be Somali. That is true Soomaalinimo.

We've got confidence like no other. We can be eating xaar in every news paper article that touches on any issue relating to somalis but will be defiant if ANYONE dare look down on us.

How am I a self hater? lol I'm stating facts.
What facts, i made a typo which i was gonna correct anyway,
btw you seriously contribute nothing to the threads in somalispot and you rival certain forum members here for having very low iq.
You sound like a pre-teen and i highly doubt you are 20. If you hate somalis so much why are you even here?
Absolute Qasaaro:camby:

Jeesto

VIP
I admire the resilience of the Somali minorities (Gabooye, Bantu, Barawani/Banadiris). They've been treated like shit for so long yet they still claim to be Somali. That is true Soomaalinimo.
Truee i have uttermost respect for them:kendrickcry: PS reer Baraaw/Benadiri food :ohhhdamn:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
What facts, i made a typo which i was gonna correct anyway,
btw you seriously contribute nothing to the threads in somalispot and you rival certain forum members here for having very low iq.
You sound like a pre-teen and i highly doubt you are 20. If you hate somalis so much why are you even here?
Absolute Qasaaro:camby:

I won't allow you the slander me. Never have I expressed hatred for Somalis. I'm Somali myself and trust me I love myself. So much.

I highly doubt you made a type Somalis are always going aren't denying being black and claiming that Somali is its own race when it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending